Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

How fut champs needs to be

1. When you queue and you find and opponent it should instantly put you in the game (If you aren't ready you shouldn't be queuing).
2. Kits should be all black and white or all red and blue (no one cares about your new kit, if you want to show it off go play seasons).
3. If kits are red and blue then the ref should wear white and if kits are black and white then the ref should wear red.
4. There should be a default fut champs stadium that is decently lit but not too bright with no shadows.

Feel free to add to this if you want.

Comments

• Isco233
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree.
    And u will never meet ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that use 2 white kits.
  • Purplejacket
    2932 posts National Call-Up
    Agree with the refs, sometimes its like playing against 12 players. Also stadium should always be at night so no shadows.
  • BerlinGunner
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    1. When you queue and you find and opponent it should instantly put you in the game (If you aren't ready you shouldn't be queuing).
    2. Kits should be all black and white or all red and blue (no one cares about your new kit, if you want to show it off go play seasons).
    3. If kits are red and blue then the ref should wear white and if kits are black and white then the ref should wear red.
    4. There should be a default fut champs stadium that is decently lit but not too bright with no shadows.

Yea would be nice. Just like they do in Champions League. Get's us more realism.
  • silverdale10
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    For stadiums, all they need to do is allow us to set our own weather conditions and time of day.
    For kits, you have your own colours, for the opponent you can scroll through a series of basic FIFA badged kits and select whichever suits you best.
  • sulliez
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yawn
  • Dont agree with something? @sulliez
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    I agree on stopping the home cherry picking, but honestly if Fifa was a gold simulator people would want the wind removed. Real games have things like dynamic weather, serious injuries etc. This game could be so much more immersive but all the moaning youtubers have ensured every single game is the same boring conditions, and of course the same players.
  • ozcs_69
    3706 posts National Call-Up
    Hmmmm no, it's fine, the way it is, there are more important problems in the game
  • sulliez
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same stadium, same colours... how about everyone has to use bakayoko/martial/Jesus too?
  • Blinky
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    One thing I would like to see is when you're playing away, you whatever stadium your in the camera would auto-set to the same view and height etc as the camera in your home stadium.
  • Eikistein
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    Blinky wrote: »
    One thing I would like to see is when you're playing away, you whatever stadium your in the camera would auto-set to the same view and height etc as the camera in your home stadium.

This is what happens now
  • Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    sulliez wrote: »
    Same stadium, same colours... how about everyone has to use bakayoko/martial/Jesus too?

You mean they don't anyway?
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite

If it doesnt help EA make money, they will most likely wait until next Fifa to make the changes.
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Also, there should be some rating equality...I'm sick of playing against Ronaldo and Bale + 3-4 Icon players in same team.

And changing formations in game and player position should make impact on chemistry.
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    opasni_ wrote: »
    Also, there should be some rating equality...I'm sick of playing against Ronaldo and Bale + 3-4 Icon players in same team.

And changing formations in game and player position should make impact on chemistry.

Whats the advantage of having a better team then?
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    opasni_ wrote: »

Whats the advantage of having a better team then?

True, but what's the point of me working fair all year to build a team while someone opens his wallet and pack Icon or pack high rated players in beggining of FIFA giving them unfair advantage.

I often lose against players with too strong teams just because he have world class players...I can defend for 70mins and then only one ball goes through, stupid AI makes mistake and that's it.
  • opasni_ wrote: »

That would just take bronze benching to a whole new level. It would also take longer to find games.
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would it be possible that you can select a specific kit for your opponent, like black or red. They can see their own kit but you see their 'standard' kit.