Somewhat OT: Need a New TV -- Think i've made my decision, good or bad?

Comments

• TurdFerguson
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Devers wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    @deang07 @Devers Alright boys, I think I have found my TV...I think I'm going to go with the TCL P series. I have been doing a good bit of research, and this seems like it gives amazing value, it's a 55" with great picture quality and very low input lag, runs about $600.

Any scathing reviews out there from you guys on TCLs? Speak now or forever hold my regret!!

Ive never heard of it but if uve read up and it has all what u want then sounds good m8 just read up on the reviews from what ppl like yourself are saying .
    Gl mate hope its great

Thanks man, appreciate it, kind of a big decision so I don’t want to get it wrong

never heard of them myself, but as dean says read up on it, or even test one out in shop when you go to view.

input lag was the main factor for me when i was looking. goodluck
    yeah I am planning on testing it out, but to be honest, I have a terrible eye for these types of things, you could put a garbage TV in front of me and I wouldn't complain lol. I just figure if I am going to spend this kind of money, I might as well get something good.
  • Devers
    7406 posts League Winner
    Devers wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    @deang07 @Devers Alright boys, I think I have found my TV...I think I'm going to go with the TCL P series. I have been doing a good bit of research, and this seems like it gives amazing value, it's a 55" with great picture quality and very low input lag, runs about $600.

Any scathing reviews out there from you guys on TCLs? Speak now or forever hold my regret!!

Ive never heard of it but if uve read up and it has all what u want then sounds good m8 just read up on the reviews from what ppl like yourself are saying .
    Gl mate hope its great

Thanks man, appreciate it, kind of a big decision so I don’t want to get it wrong

never heard of them myself, but as dean says read up on it, or even test one out in shop when you go to view.

input lag was the main factor for me when i was looking. goodluck
    yeah I am planning on testing it out, but to be honest, I have a terrible eye for these types of things, you could put a garbage TV in front of me and I wouldn't complain lol. I just figure if I am going to spend this kind of money, I might as well get something good.

you will notice with the 4k and the store will have the settings adjusted to show everything brighter to reel ya in. just dont be afraid to back out of the sale if it doesnt satisfy you while you test it in store.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    @TurdFerguson If you’re on a budget there’s nothing better to go for than the TCL p series. It’s the only TV by some distance in that price range that has a 10 bit HDR panel as well. You’re gonna love it
  • TurdFerguson
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    @TurdFerguson If you’re on a budget there’s nothing better to go for than the TCL p series. It’s the only TV by some distance in that price range that has a 10 bit HDR panel as well. You’re gonna love it
    awesome thanks man, definitely puts my mind at ease a bit.
  • legend6199
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I recently bought a LG C7 65 inch and ps4 pro last month and was definetly worth it... fifa and other games aren't the same as before its night and day difference!