WESLEY SNEIJDER OUT OF PACKS

Thrillho
1116 posts Professional

The Dutchman yet moving clubs yet again haha surely there’s no coming back from the Qatari Stars League :'(

Comments

• HBK1925
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thrillho wrote: »

The Dutchman yet moving clubs yet again haha surely there’s no coming back from the Qatari Stars League :'(

Farfan did didn't he? Look at him with all 85 stats on his IF card.
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    lol I had him predicted to get an otw card before the game came out. what a waste that would have been.
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    mMounirm wrote: »
    lol I had him predicted to get an otw card before the game came out. what a waste that would have been.

I think they stated that the players have to be under a certain age bracket to qualify for being a OTW.. since he was 32-33 at the time I think he’s had his time lol

• Moose Factory
    3722 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018

Every person in this picture looks unsure about this decision.
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional

Bahahahaha yes even the photo of Wesley in the backdrop!
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    FORREST BUMP
  • RayS
    26538 posts Player of the Year
    Thrillho wrote: »
    FORREST BUMP

Love that movie
  • fluffymnuffy
    12561 posts Has That Special Something
    Just bought all of the ones at 1.6k or below, can't lose money as he's a cheap 83 rated at least
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    I didnt want him when he was in packs
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    I didnt want him when he was in packs

It’s the fact that WHEN he will be needed even more he will go up as the card gets put into icon SBC’s like the Puyol Netherlands, Bergkamp Netherlands, Ligue 1 SBC, Gullit maybe? Price will go up. Then he’ll be extinct

• Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have 22 of him at 1.5k :) thanks for the tip guys
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Just bought all of the ones at 1.6k or below, can't lose money as he's a cheap 83 rated at least

83 rated, good league, good nation, out of packs?

He’s going to 6K, at least. May take a minute. But pick up a thousand, make four million coins, pick up Ronaldinho. Done.
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    I’ll replace him with 84 ovr strootman for less then. Hes one of a 1000 83’s
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Dutchmen and money. Never gonna change
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional

You can’t deny the price will eventually go up though, 84 strootman hasn’t been cheap for a while.

Even with strootman currently at 4K, and Wes at 1.7 ish there’s a profit to be made

• Baddest_cubza_1
    2171 posts Fans' Favourite
    The badge for that team looks like Marge Simpson
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    21 BUMP ST
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    SNEIJDER UPDATE
    Price increase by +500 coins ALREADY
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2018
    Lol I was snapping some up for 750 coins last night just for 83 rated I didn't even know about this....but nice one I'll keep him now
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    He's gonna be out of packs in... February first i reckon? Could be a decent long term investment i guess.
  • jhonps3
    1712 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks god I found this dude in every pack
  • Nervous_Nick
    5536 posts Big Money Move

:D :D :D
  • RemyS
    805 posts Semi-Pro
    Should have bought earlier, he went up a bit today, maybe because of this thread :) I don't think it's worth taking space on the trading list for this, but I think I'll try to buy one of each transferred player until end of january. It might take a few weeks/monthes, but I guess most will go up, especially if they are needed for league sbc's.

However, is there any way to know if he (or other players) is already out of packs? When a players move to another fifa's team it's easy as there is a new card, but when he goes to a league not featured in FUT, idk. I tried looking at ea's database on their website, but I saw Evra is still there so it's not reliable. Also didn't find the info on futon or futhead, at least not on these players' page.
  • heavymcd

Kaka is 82 rated, in a worse league, and his current card is worse than most Brazilian midfielders. He routinely sells for 4K or more.

People are collectors. Once he’s out of print and still getting shoved into SBCs he’ll go up.
  • heavymcd
    I don't think it's worth taking space on the trading list for this, but I think I'll try to buy one of each transferred player until end of january.

It can be an annoyance, but unassigned space is unlimited now. You can make as much as you care to. Like I said, buy a thousand tonight, easy money.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    heavymcd wrote: »
    I don't think it's worth taking space on the trading list for this, but I think I'll try to buy one of each transferred player until end of january.

It can be an annoyance, but unassigned space is unlimited now. You can make as much as you care to. Like I said, buy a thousand tonight, easy money.

You buying a thousand too?
  • heavymcd
    Ker_Mit wrote: »
    heavymcd wrote: »

You buying a thousand too?

If only I could get a thousand at a good price, of course I would.

I’m sitting on a couple. A few.
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional
    He's gonna be out of packs in... February first i reckon? Could be a decent long term investment i guess.

EA doesn’t have the licensing to the Qatari Stars League so they can’t release anymore Wesley’s unfortunately as he now belongs to that league they no longer hold rights to him either