The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The FUT 18 Discard IF Trading Thread

Comments

• Check your clubs.. he’s extinct at the moment..
    492e6247e6868c3bb257d40143df7757.jpg
  • lastfifa
    2022 posts Fans' Favourite
    Check your clubs.. he’s extinct at the moment..

I think hes extinct most of the time...
  • lastfifa wrote: »

Good to know it isn’t new..
    there should be a thread about extinct players so everyone posts and let others know..
  • hiya
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lichaj 2k at moment (just scored a couple)
  • lastfifa
    2022 posts Fans' Favourite
    lastfifa wrote: »

Good to know it isn’t new..
    there should be a thread about extinct players so everyone posts and let others know..

Rostov wingers and cb's go for good price because of league sbc. There are limited options for those positions and to get chemistry u are forced to use those expensive/extinct cards.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Any of the regulars here seen anything of @PonchoBear15 this year? My man got me into IF trading last year, and helped me alot. Was a mainstay on this thread. Wonder if he's not bothered with this instalment

Hey brother! I have been trading just haven’t really been on the forums. I just happen to look today and saw this lol. I have about 2.5 mil coins another 1.8 mil in my tradepile and another 500k+ team. You? How have you been?

Good to see you're still around man!
    I haven't been trading as much as I'd like this year due to work commitments.
    That said, I've got a team (as of today) valued 2.5mil, around 1.4mil trade pile, and 200k coins, so can't complain too much!
    Still finding this method the best, seems the least time consuming if anything.
    Take it easy fella.
  • FINALLY.. Took so long to offload that Raffael, had 2 one gone at 38.5k and this one higher..
    4f165ee0857aaf03ff3bb5bc757a6791.jpg
  • Sold a Gustavo 85 for 27.5k - bought for around 22.5k
  • Astute Asian
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What are people listing Nkoulou at? I just bought a bunch.
  • Matnevesbra
    1126 posts Professional

I am trying 18k
  • Astute Asian
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park

I am trying 18k

I'll try that as well.
  • JuliantbX
    2474 posts Fans' Favourite
    Already 3 lozano’s gone for 38k. Bought at around 22-23k each.

Also 1 benatia for 87k. Beginning of the cycle, within seconds Bought. Curious What that person was thinking
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Selling Atsus for 17.5k every cycle
  • Lcb92
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sold a quag 18k
  • Nervous_Nick
    5904 posts Big Money Move
    Only sold a Destro for 16k so far...but Allan keeps (slowly) rising. What are you guys listing Allans for ??

• JustDF
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anyone picking up dendonckers? Good nation and good in games? Sitting at around 12-13k. Was thinking of putting 500k into him. What do you guys think?
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    JustDF wrote: »
    Anyone picking up dendonckers? Good nation and good in games? Sitting at around 12-13k. Was thinking of putting 500k into him. What do you guys think?

I wouldn't with TOTY around the corner but that's just me
  • Koll
    1447 posts Professional
    edited January 2018
    JustDF wrote: »

I picked up last week for ~11k. Don't think I'd put 500k into him at 12k. Great stats though.
  • JustDF
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    yeah toty is what made me question the investment but his in games at 12k made me second guess that. Thanks for the advice guys.
  • Eooan
    809 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone else gone in on IF Wilson at Discard?

Same thing happened to IF Miller and check out his price now!
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Good time to snipe a lot of the IF's right now due to the free pack release - almost all players have dropped price at least 10% and will most likely recover by tomorrow morning
  • ArsenalFever
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    wanted to drop in here :) ANYONE investing in IF LOVREN? 84 rated IF for 20k is a f’ing joke. IF 84 rated Banes is 40k+, GK 83 IF Fabianski is like 27k.... and lovren at 20k... I bought 25 lovren each at 20k

Edit: and also Salah, or Firmino might win POTM on FRIDAY!
  • Springveldt
    4823 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018
    Finally sold an 86 Raffael for 42.5K, bought at 36K so it's only taken 2 weeks to get that sweet 4K profit. :lol:

I'm probably nuts but I've bought 35 x Snodgrass for 10.5K or under. Hopefully the EPL POTM on Friday is desirable. Even although he's a RM I'm sure someone will stick a Futbin SBC up with him as the cheapest.
  • CeeQue
    11779 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2018
    Finally sold an 86 Raffael for 42.5K, bought at 36K so it's only taken 2 weeks to get that sweet 4K profit. :lol:

I'm probably nuts but I've bought 35 x Snodgrass for 10.5K or under. Hopefully the EPL POTM on Friday is desirable. Even although he's a RM I'm sure someone will stick a Futbin SBC up with him as the cheapest.

But he plays in the Championship. Unless you need discard IFs.
  • Springveldt
    CeeQue wrote: »

But he plays in the Championship. Unless you need discard IFs.
    Yeah, gambling on being able to put any IF into one of the teams. Salah had 3 out of the 4 squads that you could use any IF, they weren't locked to a league.

And just like that I've sold another 86 Raffael for 45K this time. Just like buses, 2 come along at once after relisting for nearly 2 weeks.
  • tube11
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got me some Lingards between 40-41 k. Seemed cheap (free packs right now), let's see what happens.
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What free packs are you guys talking about?
  • Koll
    1447 posts Professional
    edited January 2018
    tube11 wrote: »
    Got me some Lingards between 40-41 k. Seemed cheap (free packs right now), let's see what happens.
    That's a risky investment if I've ever seen one.

Nehemiah wrote: »
    What free packs are you guys talking about?
    If you opened any packs Dec. 28 within a certain time-frame you received them again because the new advertised icons were not in packs.
  • The one next to it was running for 540k lol..

622cf9afb13ff7d48f420cfa6ec4e512.jpg
  • Springveldt
    The one next to it was running for 540k lol..

622cf9afb13ff7d48f420cfa6ec4e512.jpg
    Someone buying coins or transferring between accounts, it’s absolutely rife this year.

The honest player with only 1 account (like me) is at such a disadvantage.