Need Advice Upgrading Squad - Budget 700k

razor_ro
412 posts Sunday League Hero
I have 1 squad only: Jordi alba, Puyol and Petit are untradeable, looking to make a change for a player that will make a considerable difference (in a good way to course)...

Wondering if upgrading Henry to 90 would help? Or is there a better ST I can get? Tried CR7 and baby kluivert/crespo with no luck

Also thought about Upgrading baby Vieira to 88? Although baby Vieira is phenomenal already ...

Also upgraded Messi to 94 Messi CF card, his NIF was just as good for me tho... wondering if his 95 will be miles better?

Any other suggestions?

ym6PmVP.png

Comments

• razor_ro
    edited January 2018
    Pogba to SIF maybe? Not sure if his price will drop....

Was also thinking of selling Henry and getting Ronaldinho 89 had him earlier on, was pretty good but wasn’t too impressed, wasn’t hoping to get his 91 but still too high, so is Maradonas 91 card
  • razor_ro
    Was thinking of replacing Valencia with his IF but worried price will drop aince he is so high already, ... maybe Zanetti’s 88 RB card? I am switching between Valencia NIF and Semedo’s NIF ... both play good but could be better
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1376 posts Professional
    Do you start like that or change in game? Because it may be worth starting in a 4321 as i believe everyone gets full chem. Maybe the 7 chem fwds are letting you down.
  • Falafelmonster
    4828 posts National Call-Up
    Sell 87 Henry. How are you liking Messi? I just can't get on with him. IMO that front is your problem. Rest of the squad looks solid as hell
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Personally I would swap Petit and Vieira, firstly.

Also, I would not be upgrading players now, from their NIF's - specifically as they would not be "miles better". The one area I'd consider changing, is Suarez. Is he that effective at CAM?

• razor_ro
    edited January 2018
    Do you start like that or change in game? Because it may be worth starting in a 4321 as i believe everyone gets full chem. Maybe the 7 chem fwds are letting you down.

Ya I do, I guess I should start in 4321, but not a big fan of pausing at the start of every game
    Sell 87 Henry. How are you liking Messi? I just can't get on with him. IMO that front is your problem. Rest of the squad looks solid as hell

Believe it or not, Messi and Suarez are amazing for me, I’m looking for someone to do the same, 87 Henry is doing ok tho, I find him a little clunky sometimes, maybe his 90 is better
    Personally I would swap Petit and Vieira, firstly.

Also, I would not be upgrading players now, from their NIF's - specifically as they would not be "miles better". The one area I'd consider changing, is Suarez. Is he that effective at CAM?

Suarez is a beast for me at CAM and ST ... him and Messi have about the same stats... I also switch Vieira with Petit at halftime ... sometimes sub out Petit with FUTMAS Paulinho

I tried buying Zanetti 88 at RB, saw a super cheap one for 420k, then I accidentally reset my search results, so I quickly researched him and bought the first player, and accidentally bought Zanetti’s 87 LB at 420k .... DOH!!!!

Just lost 40-50k ... dang! Worst off, Zanetti 88 is back at 470K.... brutal