4-4-1-1-formation-guide (CTs on Page 1 and Post 3)

Comments

• Addie
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2018
    Can someone help me make a 2nd team? I had my main team(which i will link in the post) and a 2nd bundesliga squad with reus, lewandowski, robben, sif raffael etc. The 2nd team didn't work out very well and felt way inferior compared to my main team. So I'm asking for help to make my 2nd team. The only criteria is that I want a somewhat all-around striker (not super small and weak), and a "real cdm"(medium atk wr), and solid fullbacks (all around strong including dribbling and passing). Budget is 400-700k. Thanks
    H1G06f9.png

https://pasteboard.co/H1G06f9.png
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Needed more attacking threat from midfield so changed to a all Brazil team after selling some mls.

Moved SBC fabinho to 7 chem cb the guyys a rock.

Otw ederson
    Totgs alves SBC fabinho luiz if telles
    Anderson if Allan ptg Giuliano taison
    Sif Rafael
    Jesus

Is this on Xbox? How did you managed to get those players so quick? :) Great team there already. I know you're great at SBCs and trading and wish I have your skills/patience when it comes to that.

Tbh none are that expensive in fact luiz at 47k i think is the highest.

Guessed well with mls being up next and packed lewandlwski on day 1then bit if trading.

Future upgrades are now 150k + so will be my team for a while.

Has me 8-8 in WL so far not playing particularly well myself but teams getting me the odd result.

Isn't OTW Ederson expensive?

Is now at 120k or so picked him up for 60 prior to his performance that got him totw
  • Shingalallada
    2229 posts Fans' Favourite
    Icardi9 wrote: »
    Lusitania wrote: »
    uNko wrote: »
    how is Del Piero 90 at CF ? Not sure if i should buy him

I have the 87 version due to his higher pace and better work rate (h/m). He is the best player I’ve played with in the game. He can literally score from anywhere, it’s actuslly freaky how good he is. I’ve had him for 240 games and he’s scored 403 goals and 121 assists. I only play weekend league and online seasons.

Get him, he is game changing.

I´m looking for a CAM / CF (depending if I´m playing 4-3-1-2 or 4-4-1-1) and I narrowed my options to 87 Del Piero and Hazard 92 TOTGS.

Price wise we may be talking about 50K, so that would not be the decisive. Del Piero seems really good but Hazard stats on paper are out of this world. I wonder if anyone had the luck of using both.

I havnet used Del piero but playing with hazard 92 togs and hes very fun. Compared to messi hes much faster. Dont know why but he feels extremely fast in accelleration. More than potm salad which is wierd. Hes shoots are amazing but messi is still slightly better in this apartment. Dribling is better on hazard too. Silky smooth. And hes passing is superb too.

What is your current team man? Why is Suning not spending?
  • Addie
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2018

Hard to improve with just 15k, I'd save up for if persic (lm) for your Serie A team

Edit: I also much prefer Florenzi over Lichtsteiner
  • Shingalallada
    Thoughts

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=iHQNYmQEH1G:FFA18XBO

Anyone tried Naldo or Giuliano @Thamightyboro ? Or better to use full Barca on the right? Semedo/Dembele?
  • Thamightyboro
    Thoughts

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=iHQNYmQEH1G:FFA18XBO

Anyone tried Naldo or Giuliano @Thamightyboro ? Or better to use full Barca on the right? Semedo/Dembele?

Used Giuliano for over 500 games nif and his ptg

Great close control great right foot shot left can be sporadic he's my LCM at moment as has enough stamina this year to play cm but great as cm or cf
  • chaser2k15
    13717 posts Has That Special Something
    91 pirlo at cf. 9 goals in 11 games. He is great.
  • Linchi7
    79 posts Park Captain
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

What kind of team you build around him?

• Shingalallada
    Thoughts

Great close control great right foot shot left can be sporadic he's my LCM at moment as has enough stamina this year to play cm but great as cm or cf

His Stats looks now great - only issue is to achieve full or decent chemistry, it has to be a Brazilian team or IF Valbuena? Tried him? Also, thinking about IF Promes, anyone did test him?
  • Lewis94Fifa
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    10px25c.png

New to the thread and formation using my CT though playing with that squad
  • PelzyWelzy
    9804 posts League Winner

Can confirm.

Used him there for a week and was excellent. Really impressive.
  • Littleland95
    17145 posts Moderator
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Can confirm.

Used him there for a week and was excellent. Really impressive.

I have ADP at CF so Pirlo is CM for me. Really good and no issues with stamina.
  • RoosterBlue
    1211 posts Professional
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Rickayt wrote: »
    Think Pelzy will agree when I say Giovinco is ridiculous. Especially with engine

Does he feel as weak as he did in 17?

Never really had a problem with his lack of strength before. Is so small and agile it seems to negate his deficiencies well.

One thing I have noticed with Gio this year is that his passing is absolutely superb. Feels like Pirlo's tbh :joy: Is finding all sorts of weird and wonderful angles on passes.

Yarp, him and pirlo are lethal.
  • Thamightyboro
    edited January 2018
    Thoughts

His Stats looks now great - only issue is to achieve full or decent chemistry, it has to be a Brazilian team or IF Valbuena? Tried him? Also, thinking about IF Promes, anyone did test him?

Can hyperlink him with ahhh forget his name big tall Brazilian if also in turkey thunderous long shot.

Talisca
  • Thamightyboro
    14 wins 12 remaining all i can take for the day.
  • MCNEYMAR
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    First of all im really glad i found this thread. Since, using this formation, the game feels finally fun and enjoyable again.
    After trying some players in every position im almost 100% pleased with it. There are just some small things
    i hope someone can help me with.

242zbfd.jpg

GK: SIF Handanovic feels like the best keeper i ever used. I tried Yashin, Courtois, DeGea, but this guy makes legit every distance shot worthless, almost every 1vs1 safes i didnt imagine would be possible. Hes currently at 160k, so biggest value for me i seen so far.

CB's: After using some different defensive lines like IF Benatia/Futmas Koulibaly/Manolas or BPL CB's i first used Miranda with Viera as CDM at CB. Miranda feels much faster and winning legit every tackle.
    Tried Godin to get perfect link with RB. Had no expectations with him at first. In these few games i played with him(10-20). He feels like the God of interceptions.

RB: I used Pereira IF behind Rui Costa before, he felt also great offensive wise, but sometimes a bit weak defensive wise. I liked the stats of SIF Vrsaljko, so wanted to give him a try. After playing with him for sometime now, he feels much more safe than even Valencia. Eventhough, he didnt have these fast pace push forward like Pereira did. I cant imagine my team without him. Really good value for his price too.

LB: Sandro is still a really good leftback for me, but i used Prime Icon Carlos loan before and never had seen such an impressive defensive player who used to be everywhere and winning every run tackle etc.
    So this next to Fabinho/ (Del Piero) feels like my improvement points, i hope someone can help me with.

CM's: Rui Costa on RCM feels a bit nasty to play with, sometimes his runs feels like 99pace and his distance shooting from the rightside legit made me cry everytime :). Whereas Futmas Fabinho feelsgoodman, but not near as Prime Petit, when i tried him.
    So my problem with these two atm is, that i have exactly the coins to get one prime sbc for Prime Carlos/ Prime Petit. But i dont know which position would be more necessary to get the best result out.

LM/RM: Are by far my favourite players. I think thereare enough mentions about Promes SBC, whereas Balde feels the same, maybe even sometimes a bit better. He feels so agile, tricky and even strong with headers. His only big weakness is his weak foot, but for a 82 rated card i take it. Exspecially, cause Im a big fan IRL of him.
    Missing the time at Lazio. Him and Immobile were pure destruction last Fifa too.

CF: I finally got Del Piero 87 in my team and dont get me wrong, he feels even unfair to use cause of his shots and so on. But im not sure if there isnt another cheaper option, who coul perform almost as good as him. Or maybe im using him not to his full potencial, but he feels not like above my CM's im using.
    Perhaps someone here has some other possibilites of players i can use.

Striker: Baby Kluivert feels like SBC Lacazette from Fifa 17 with better shooting. I tried his 88, who felt kinda different to this , Hernandez Prime, which i didnt get along at all and so on.
    Great value imo with this card too.

Thanks already for hopefully some recommandations. :)

• DXK_NU
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2018
    One of my WL teams:

GfnpOOT.png

What instructions you've on Shev?

I have him now for like a week, but so far I'm really not that impressed.
    In my opinion he comes to much in the ball, so Mertens scores all the goals.

Currently running this squad:

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/2126638

Improvements? I have like 800K :)

Edit: Currently getting destroyed in SB, by English powerhouses...
  • Lusitania
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    Icardi9 wrote: »
    Lusitania wrote: »
    uNko wrote: »
    how is Del Piero 90 at CF ? Not sure if i should buy him

I have the 87 version due to his higher pace and better work rate (h/m). He is the best player I’ve played with in the game. He can literally score from anywhere, it’s actuslly freaky how good he is. I’ve had him for 240 games and he’s scored 403 goals and 121 assists. I only play weekend league and online seasons.

Get him, he is game changing.

I´m looking for a CAM / CF (depending if I´m playing 4-3-1-2 or 4-4-1-1) and I narrowed my options to 87 Del Piero and Hazard 92 TOTGS.

Price wise we may be talking about 50K, so that would not be the decisive. Del Piero seems really good but Hazard stats on paper are out of this world. I wonder if anyone had the luck of using both.

I havnet used Del piero but playing with hazard 92 togs and hes very fun. Compared to messi hes much faster. Dont know why but he feels extremely fast in accelleration. More than potm salad which is wierd. Hes shoots are amazing but messi is still slightly better in this apartment. Dribling is better on hazard too. Silky smooth. And hes passing is superb too.

Thank you very much for the feedback. Really apreciated.
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How is this formation in the weekand league? Recommend tactics to me please. And will pogba and vidal work in the middle?
  • Thamightyboro
    Got my 18 with 6 to spare that ill play later.

Thoroughly enjoyed this WL with 4411 and the players currently using dare say a smidge more quality and could be more wins the losses aside 2 were very even affairs against some really stacked teams.
  • Packed IF Willian in a two players pack last night (untradable) so had to change my team up a bit to fit him in. Waiting on a few things selling so I can pick up cech.
    Looks pretty decent, used brozovic @ Cf before and really like him, he’ll do for now while I make the long journey to Dybala again.

h0ukism.jpg
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018
    Planning to build this team come TOTY.

Should be solid all-around, but still have another 800k to upgrade with if I want.

Obviously switching formation in-game

D5RiC5Y.jpg
  • Hrh1995
    1198 posts Professional
    Thoughts on this?

I usually switch Martial and Jesus in game, they seem to play better for me that way. Also just trying Blind atm. If I sold him i'd have about 25k to changes things around. Any suggestions?

9ByaE30.jpg
  • Littleland95
    17145 posts Moderator
    MCNEYMAR wrote: »
    First of all im really glad i found this thread. Since, using this formation, the game feels finally fun and enjoyable again.
    After trying some players in every position im almost 100% pleased with it. There are just some small things
    i hope someone can help me with.

242zbfd.jpg

GK: SIF Handanovic feels like the best keeper i ever used. I tried Yashin, Courtois, DeGea, but this guy makes legit every distance shot worthless, almost every 1vs1 safes i didnt imagine would be possible. Hes currently at 160k, so biggest value for me i seen so far.

CB's: After using some different defensive lines like IF Benatia/Futmas Koulibaly/Manolas or BPL CB's i first used Miranda with Viera as CDM at CB. Miranda feels much faster and winning legit every tackle.
    Tried Godin to get perfect link with RB. Had no expectations with him at first. In these few games i played with him(10-20). He feels like the God of interceptions.

RB: I used Pereira IF behind Rui Costa before, he felt also great offensive wise, but sometimes a bit weak defensive wise. I liked the stats of SIF Vrsaljko, so wanted to give him a try. After playing with him for sometime now, he feels much more safe than even Valencia. Eventhough, he didnt have these fast pace push forward like Pereira did. I cant imagine my team without him. Really good value for his price too.

LB: Sandro is still a really good leftback for me, but i used Prime Icon Carlos loan before and never had seen such an impressive defensive player who used to be everywhere and winning every run tackle etc.
    So this next to Fabinho/ (Del Piero) feels like my improvement points, i hope someone can help me with.

CM's: Rui Costa on RCM feels a bit nasty to play with, sometimes his runs feels like 99pace and his distance shooting from the rightside legit made me cry everytime :). Whereas Futmas Fabinho feelsgoodman, but not near as Prime Petit, when i tried him.
    So my problem with these two atm is, that i have exactly the coins to get one prime sbc for Prime Carlos/ Prime Petit. But i dont know which position would be more necessary to get the best result out.

LM/RM: Are by far my favourite players. I think thereare enough mentions about Promes SBC, whereas Balde feels the same, maybe even sometimes a bit better. He feels so agile, tricky and even strong with headers. His only big weakness is his weak foot, but for a 82 rated card i take it. Exspecially, cause Im a big fan IRL of him.
    Missing the time at Lazio. Him and Immobile were pure destruction last Fifa too.

CF: I finally got Del Piero 87 in my team and dont get me wrong, he feels even unfair to use cause of his shots and so on. But im not sure if there isnt another cheaper option, who coul perform almost as good as him. Or maybe im using him not to his full potencial, but he feels not like above my CM's im using.
    Perhaps someone here has some other possibilites of players i can use.

Striker: Baby Kluivert feels like SBC Lacazette from Fifa 17 with better shooting. I tried his 88, who felt kinda different to this , Hernandez Prime, which i didnt get along at all and so on.
    Great value imo with this card too.

Thanks already for hopefully some recommandations. :)

Welcome. :)

I'd get Prime Petit. You can try 85 Petit and start him at LB and sub in Sandro to see if you like him?
  • Littleland95
    17145 posts Moderator
    DXK_NU wrote: »
    One of my WL teams:

GfnpOOT.png

What instructions you've on Shev?

I have him now for like a week, but so far I'm really not that impressed.
    In my opinion he comes to much in the ball, so Mertens scores all the goals.

Currently running this squad:

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/2126638

Improvements? I have like 800K :)

Edit: Currently getting destroyed in SB, by English powerhouses...

I have him on Get In Behind and Stay Central. Cut Passing Lanes as well.

I'd get Carvajal to get Bale on full chem.
  • Littleland95
    17145 posts Moderator
    Nehemiah wrote: »
    How is this formation in the weekand league? Recommend tactics to me please. And will pogba and vidal work in the middle?

We have people getting anything from Gold 3 to Elite.

Lots of Custom Tactics on Page 1 and Post 3. :)
  • Littleland95
    17145 posts Moderator
    Barslund wrote: »
    Planning to build this team come TOTY.

Should be solid all-around, but still have another 800k to upgrade with if I want.

Obviously switching formation in-game

D5RiC5Y.jpg

Very nice!
  • Littleland95
    17145 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Hrh1995 wrote: »
    Thoughts on this?

I usually switch Martial and Jesus in game, they seem to play better for me that way. Also just trying Blind atm. If I sold him i'd have about 25k to changes things around. Any suggestions?

9ByaE30.jpg

Maybe IF Young for Blind?

Begovic for Hart?
  • Thamightyboro
    Packed IF Willian in a two players pack last night (untradable) so had to change my team up a bit to fit him in. Waiting on a few things selling so I can pick up cech.
    Looks pretty decent, used brozovic @ Cf before and really like him, he’ll do for now while I make the long journey to Dybala again.

h0ukism.jpg

Swap matuidi and Broz then change them IG might as well get the 10 chem for the sake of 3 seconds