Will next FIFA be more skill based

I'm hoping for auto tackling to be removed and lb y to be nurfed next fifa, do you guys think this will happen?

Comments

• La flama blanca
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wish but no.
    It will be more of the same. Cheap fast strong players will always be op.
    Hope I'm wrong though.
  • 21_NYG_21
    1062 posts Professional
    If anything it'll be less skill based IMO. This is my first FIFA but if the trend is like madden (which it seems to be judging by feedback) then they just make the game easier so the newbies (like me) and the rich kids who aren't really that good keep on playing instead of quitting.
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Of course it won't. It never has been because it appeals to a certain audience

If you want skill based football you need PES, but even that isn't as good as it used to be
  • lf2009
    2356 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wish they make it full manual for 16 but no itll never happen

At least manual defending would be good
  • RadioShaq
    15850 posts Moderator
    Nobody would buy this game if they had to play on manual.
  • Monterrey
    1277 posts Professional
    I wish it were, any donkey on this game can defend because the AI does it for them. Tackling needs to be 100% manual if defending will ever require skill at all. Twäts just running back with defenders because they know if I get near them they will automatically take the ball away. The game is a load of böllocks.
  • Bigmickey
    1354 posts Professional
    Probably be even more automated, to the point where it becomes a 2 button game with complete CPU defending
  • Edu
    6941 posts Big Money Move
    i hope there skills are more effective. This fifa the skill is more to receive a PK in case the opponent just touch in your player.
    The referees are terrible to give PK every time you tackle a player doing skill in the box.
  • RadioShaq wrote: »
    Make 2 modes one being casual meaning most stuff will be assisted and another being skill based
  • edited June 2015
    Monterrey wrote: »
    I wish it were, any donkey on this game can defend because the AI does it for them. Tackling needs to be 100% manual if defending will ever require skill at all. Twäts just running back with defenders because they know if I get near them they will automatically take the ball away. The game is a load of böllocks.
    Agree too noobish for my liking far too easy for noobs aswell
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    they should have a manual league.

• RadioShaq
    15850 posts Moderator
    The forum pop usually seems like the more hardcore group and most even dislike manual. It would probably just be a wasted mode that splits the population to thin.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17269 posts World Class
    Probably not naw.
  • lf2009
    2356 posts Fans' Favourite
    RadioShaq wrote: »

People already do, if theyre like me then they feel more control over the player and team.

Given its harder to begin with but the play is a lot better once you are used to it.
    Just wish manual switching worked half the time
  • BENVCR
    653 posts Sunday League Hero
    lf2009 wrote: »
    RadioShaq wrote: »

People already do, if theyre like me then they feel more control over the player and team.

Given its harder to begin with but the play is a lot better once you are used to it.
    Just wish manual switching worked half the time

I've given up on manual switching for the year, atleast when it's on air balls it's consistent. Manual switching tends to **** me in the *** at the most in opportune times.

Apparently someone at EA forgot to add to the coding that manual means you should never get AI interference.

• donjuan314
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It would be nice but I wouldn't hold your breath
  • v Origin x
    1127 posts Professional
    edited June 2015
    Nope it will keep getting easier and easier for new players, so EA generate more money by the wanting to play more, and in the meantime screw the veterans over :)
  • FRSM00
    5830 posts Big Money Move
    They will sort it out but something else will be exploited in the next game.