229d0c65c6fed7f5ba91e764e8da470a.jpg

Comments

• Damon3685
    23 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2018
    Bakayoko, seems to work for everyone else
  • Elio87
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    And then what... You gonna spam the X button and the triangle, jockey with bakayoko around the box. Ooh yeahh! Lets go 40 games! Just put vardy there doesnt matter. That will be some awesome games! Nice weekend!
  • Behnam_12
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    500K for all three players? I got SIF Mooy and he's amazing at LCM, good price on him as well. But maybe you want some higher class players. Throw in EoE Pirlo with a calcio / italian themed side maybe
  • number7rocky
    7278 posts Big Money Move
    I'd go nif pogba at RCM. If not IF Dele Alli is a good shout.
  • number7rocky
    7278 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018
    Actually with 500k id go if Alli RCM, Walker RB. If Allan CDM Hamsik LCM. Sandro left back. Sif Benatia and which ever calico a cb and and gk you want
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    IF milinkovic savic, Nainggolan, IF Allan, Sandro, Chiellini, Manolas, Florenzi easy stuff.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1289 posts Professional
    I would put IF Arnautovic on the left, IF Alli on the right. Not sure about the last one, if you had futmas herrera i'd put him there, i don't really like any other of the BPL players there, including Bakayoko.
  • Glucose01
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    IF milinkovic savic, Nainggolan, IF Allan, Sandro, Chiellini, Manolas, Florenzi easy stuff.

• Shade98818
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Glucose01 wrote: »
    HysxteriA wrote: »

• dzei
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    every one of your 3 players is 3 time more worth as my whole team , funny :D