• ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    edited December 2017
    i see morata is being a pansy in the cold of england

• Tornado31619
    30894 posts National Team Captain
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    i see morata is being a pansy in the cold of england

Given that our new concern is maintaining 2nd rather than winning the title, I wouldn’t be complaining.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    @finsfan85 thoughts on that Morata miss? :joy:
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    thats literally the morata i remember at juve, missing sitter after sitter
  • CFCsjmishra
    9048 posts League Winner
    How bad is Bakayoko? :joy:
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    why aren't you playing drinky? bakayoko couldn't lace his boots
  • CFCsjmishra
    9048 posts League Winner
    I have no idea. Drinkwater was spreading passes like Fabregas against Stoke and now he gets dropped. Don't get managers at times.
  • CFCsjmishra
    9048 posts League Winner
    Sensational defending. Loving it :heart:
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Sensational defending. Loving it :heart:

:D
  • CFCsjmishra
    9048 posts League Winner
    Cracking game! Morata gave away the victory but WHAT A MATCH OF FOOTBALL. Best one I have watched all season.
  • Rhodesia
    879 posts Semi-Pro
    You were awful in fairness.

• Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    Not even gonna take the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about Morata. Genuinely feel bad for you guys
  • Gervonta
    4235 posts National Call-Up
    I’d rather have morata than lukaku they said

He’s a much better player they said

:smile:
  • G000ner
    7503 posts League Winner
    I'd still rather have Morata than Lukaku tbh. Morata can work on his finishing, and besides that he's a pretty decent footballer. Lukaku, on the other hand...
  • Gervonta

Lukaku can work on his finishing aswell?

So if lukaku was scoring 25+ a season but still had a donkey touch but morata the pretty decent footballer was getting 15 a season you’d rather have morata ?

Laca has gone how many games without a goal aswell people seem to look past that.

• G000ner
    7503 posts League Winner
    Gervonta wrote: »

Lukaku can work on his finishing aswell?

So if lukaku was scoring 25+ a season but still had a donkey touch but morata the pretty decent footballer was getting 15 a season you’d rather have morata ?

Laca has gone how many games without a goal aswell people seem to look past that.

When you're playing for a big team, and are required to break down teams that sit deep defensively, you need your striker to be able to do more than just finish chances. Lukaku isn't posting those goal scoring figures for United anyway, so that discussion is irrelevant. I'd rather have both Morata and Lacazette than Lukaku.
  • Gervonta
    edited January 2018
    Strikers are brought to put the ball in the back of the net.

It’s like saying Jamie vardy is better than RVN because vardy can do more than just finish.

It’s like this whole ball playing defender Malarcy it’s like saying I’d rather have John stones in my team than chiellini because John stones can do more than defend.
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move

It’s like saying Jamie vardy is better than RVN because vardy can do more than just finish.

It’s like this whole ball playing defender Malarcy it’s like saying I’d rather have John stones in my team than chiellini because John stones can do more than defend.

Hmm.
  • Gervonta
    Tamerlane wrote: »

Hmm.

Good evening sir.

• Sloosh
    6757 posts Big Money Move
    Just when I thought watching us couldn't get any more exhausting.
    DSuyeayWkAEh3WM.jpg
  • finsfan85
    14151 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2018
    Sloosh wrote: »
    Just when I thought watching us couldn't get any more exhausting.
    DSuyeayWkAEh3WM.jpg

Who’s the source on that?

I’m more concerned about Matt Law reporting that we still want Barkley. Like why?

Edit: Matt Law saying the Barkley deal could be done as soon as Friday.
  • Gervonta
    Barkley for £15mill isn’t a bad deal imo. Maybe Conte will bring out the best in him ? Fail to see where he’ll fit in though.

Andy Carroll on the other hand is a bit of a weird one when Michy is benched even when morata was injured.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Barkley for £15mill isn’t a bad deal imo. Maybe Conte will bring out the best in him ? Fail to see where he’ll fit in though.

Andy Carroll on the other hand is a bit of a weird one when Michy is benched even when morata was injured.

On Barkley - came across this post on another forum:
    All very weird this to me

Barkley has a "medical" with Chelsea on August and then doesn't sign
    he goes back to Everton where he has a "hamstring" injury and is out for 6 months
    he then goes back to Chelsea for a reduced fee , while no other club like spurs, Leicester Newcastle , Arsenal, don't go in for him considering his talent and fee

maybe he has issues we don't know about and Chelsea are just taking him to fill up their quota of "British players"

Do wonder if there's more going on with him behind the scenes.
  • Gervonta

he goes back to Everton where he has a "hamstring" injury and is out for 6 months
    he then goes back to Chelsea for a reduced fee , while no other club like spurs, Leicester Newcastle , Arsenal, don't go in for him considering his talent and fee

maybe he has issues we don't know about and Chelsea are just taking him to fill up their quota of "British players"

If he does go just to fill the home grown quota then he can genuinely kiss goodbye to any ambitions of playing for England look what happened to Sinclair and Rodwell for example both were looking promising now one plays in Celtic after flopping for villa and wba and the other irrc is still on the books for Sunderland isn’t he ?
  • Tornado31619

Interesting.
  • Tornado31619
    Confirmed. £15M.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
  • Sloosh
    6757 posts Big Money Move
    Barkley - Carroll - Willian
    Alonso - Bakayoko - Kanté - Zappacosta

7d9aa25678c39e5ea6ad6a26cbb24db8.png
  • finsfan85