IF Ake

RDR123
286 posts Sunday League Hero
A huge upgrade! Nice stats and I think a bargain at around 35k, what do others think? Haven't used him yet, is he decent? I loved his NIF in my cheap squad at the start.

Comments

• BanterMarc11
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thought he had a really good card tbh except maybe his height. Might be a good midfielder
  • Memati
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I dont get it why he is only 35k... Insane CB, better than baily
  • losersquad1
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good paired with bailly??
  • jakobpedro
    642 posts Sunday League Hero
    If he get a SIF in the futre and another +3 boost.. Wow.
  • RDR123
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm thinking he could replace SIF Otamendi in my team as he just can't cope with fast strikers e.g. Vardy, Musa etc etc :s
  • jakobpedro
    642 posts Sunday League Hero
    Memati wrote: »
    Not sure if he's better, but seems almost as good. Issue is his height (not a massive issue) and lack of aggression compared to Bailly. The aggression stat is one of the reasons Bailly is brilliant IMO.
  • Nessy
    1981 posts Fans' Favourite
    Better stats than Azpi and taller.
    Got Ake next to SIF Mustafi and they're sold af.
  • SPAMPEBS
    3962 posts National Call-Up
    Nessy wrote: »
    Better stats than Azpi and taller.
    Got Ake next to SIF Mustafi and they're sold af.

Id get them sold too. Both far too short, and mustafi needs 3 more informs.... And a tots card before I'd even consider putting him on my bench.
  • win123vn
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jakobpedro wrote: »
    Memati wrote: »
    Not sure if he's better, but seems almost as good. Issue is his height (not a massive issue) and lack of aggression compared to Bailly. The aggression stat is one of the reasons Bailly is brilliant IMO.

I dont think Aggression is very important, I prefer pace; phy and interceptions. I am using Ake, quite good but need more game to confirm
  • RayS
    26540 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 2018
    Good paired with bailly??

That is my plan.

Incidentally packed him twice untradable :o
  • Boommaametw3
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    Y'all all look at pace and defending stats and think the player is good. Composure and Reaction are key in the game. Why do you think players like Ramos,Boateng etc are expensive? Every defender can get their defensive stats maxed out by shadow card but they don't become Maldini. That's because of composure and reaction. Buy Azplecueta with an anchor card, Benatia IF for serie A.
    Compusure and Reactions are very important. Ake has 68 composure not good don't be deceived by 80 PACE
  • CaptainWazza
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    start with a 5ATB and chuck him in midfield in game
  • RayS
    26540 posts Player of the Year
    Y'all all look at pace and defending stats and think the player is good. Composure and Reaction are key in the game. Why do you think players like Ramos,Boateng etc are expensive? Every defender can get their defensive stats maxed out by shadow card but they don't become Maldini. That's because of composure and reaction. Buy Azplecueta with an anchor card, Benatia IF for serie A.
    Compusure and Reactions are very important. Ake has 68 composure not good don't be deceived by 80 PACE

Bu Ake has 84 reactions.

Also I was under the impression that composure had more to do with finishing than defending.
  • BerlinGunner
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wanted to try him out but damn Bailly and VVD (normal card) are just too good for me. And he isn't that cheap anymore.