Couthino

Forca-Barca
3020 posts National Call-Up
If he ends up transferring to Barca, will he be a Winger or in the Midfiel position? I reckon his price would be $$ since there isn’t a lot of wingers to choose from besides Ronaldo and Carrasco. Your thoughts.

Comments

• Forca-Barca
    3020 posts National Call-Up
    Bump
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    Well, I think he's pace wouldn't make him a real choice in the wing. Unless we are talking about informs.

If we are talking irl, he's expected to take on Iniesta role in the future. So if he joins he'll be playing at cm or cam in a 4 2 3 1 with Dembele and Messi on the wings. Anyway, Dembele has missed on this first 4 months. So maybe he needs to adapt again and Coutinho could be playing as winger while Iniesta is still on good form.

• Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    Won’t be expensive at all imo, people only use that league for Ronaldo messi Suárez anyway and that’s it
  • Dabizas
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    0 percent he will be barca player till summer
  • Dazzler
    1870 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dabizas wrote: »

Why are you his agent???
  • WTFsmirky08
    2970 posts National Call-Up

The 75m for Van **** didnt come from nowhere
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6376 posts Big Money Move
    Seems a bit strange he didn't start today or wasn't on the bench with no sign of any injury... looks like hes off?
  • CeeQue
    11018 posts Has That Special Something
    Isn't he CL cup tied? Would be useless move in the winter. Im sure they agreed now and move in the summer.
  • BrieMine
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    Seems a bit strange he didn't start today or wasn't on the bench with no sign of any injury... looks like hes off?

Has a slight thigh injury apparently
  • Jobiwan
    3247 posts National Call-Up

We were trying to sign him in the summer where we steadfastly refused to sell coutinho. We were also chasing him before all the coutinho talk started. Also the tv money and champions league money wouldve helped...
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jobiwan wrote: »

We were trying to sign him in the summer where we steadfastly refused to sell coutinho. We were also chasing him before all the coutinho talk started. Also the tv money and champions league money wouldve helped...

Also i believe Klopp actually made a profit the year before in the transfer windows. I do think Coutinho will go in the summer though unfortunately.