81+ upgrade packs....... what's your pulls?

Comments

• Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    Waspy wrote: »
    Swissy wrote: »
    CBD8333_F_93_AD_4440_B6_CA_0_C345_E34_F578.jpg

Lol. No way was that a 2 player pack......

Well the 81+ totw pack (tradeable) done one yesterday and one today for a second I thought it was messi but this is a unreal pull for me tbh

GG dude. Managed IF hazard on my first go last time these packs were out! Suffice it to say I expect nothing anymore! Damn I'm jealous! Is it tradeable?

He said it was tradable in the post haha, but grats Swissy

Cheers lad think it’s the first player I’ve packed in the last 3/4 years which is over 200k and tradeable only usually pack good untradeable players. Tried him scored 8 in 3 but think I’m gonna try sell for a mill and bulk team in other areas
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6433 posts Big Money Move

Well the 81+ totw pack (tradeable) done one yesterday and one today for a second I thought it was messi but this is a unreal pull for me tbh

GG dude. Managed IF hazard on my first go last time these packs were out! Suffice it to say I expect nothing anymore! Damn I'm jealous! Is it tradeable?

Cheers lad think it’s the first player I’ve packed in the last 3/4 years which is over 200k and tradeable only usually pack good untradeable players. Tried him scored 8 in 3 but think I’m gonna try sell for a mill and bulk team in other areas

Yeah makes sense, i don't like Aguero this year tbh had his NIF and just doesn't seem suited for the game this year need players with a bit of strength upfront
  • RioIMBA
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Opened around 8 and 2 boards. Rubbish for me these so not doing anymore

good you deserve it mate.
  • Got Alaba and 4 83’s from the 5 I done.
  • potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    Done 10 and only one board, verrati
  • Harj96
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Veratti coutinho gundogan Willian in about 8
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yaya, Sterling, Ibrahimi and Gotze. Gonna open another 5 packs just for the heck of it.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9456 posts League Winner
    @Derryboy1893 got messi
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    @Derryboy1893 got messi

And Chiellini
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    @Derryboy1893 got messi

And Chiellini

And Hummels
  • iRusty_yo
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    Spunked 1m on TOTW 14 to try and pull Neymar ( dumb, I know) did one 81+ and pulled NIf Neymar.. amazing pull but gutted about the timing
  • keyroy
    1614 posts Play-Off Hero
    Iv done about 10 git hando and pepe as best players who i will use for bergkamp sbc and a few 83s
  • AEsey
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    Done about 10 and my best was ander herrera
    Not the best but I got lozano from the totw sbc
  • DANNYDANNYINGS
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just got Lloris, really happy with that. Been crying out for an upgrade on untradeable Ederson since week 1 but didn't want to spend big on a keeper.
  • Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah makes sense, i don't like Aguero this year tbh had his NIF and just doesn't seem suited for the game this year need players with a bit of strength upfront

Not gonna lie actually quite enjoyed him found that he was really good on the ball but also very good at taking the ball out of players feet. Sold for 1mil though bound to drop more with the sbc out till Wednesday like. Just don’t know what to do especially with this potential eoe kaka talk as will need an icon striker to get him into team
  • munchie63
    2974 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guys do the 81+ or la liga premium upgrade for toty pulls?

la liga premium defo
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Loads of 83s 84s and a bonucci. Steer clear
  • Ishibum
    13016 posts Has That Special Something
    De Gea for me
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    FFS..... now a dupe untradeable de bryne..... what the f**k do I do! Can't discard him surely.....!?
  • campbell
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    look at this thread went and done 8 got pure crap
  • Djkhalid1921
    9456 posts League Winner
    FFS..... now a dupe untradeable de bryne..... what the f**k do I do! Can't discard him surely.....!?

sbc
  • TomNXT
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    Done 10 of them, got utter rubbish
  • v4vendetta1978
    2822 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pique tonight sbc fodder I have little left in my club now gold player wise
  • Did a couple tonight and pulled Eriksen.

My son did 2 TOTW SBC's and pulled freaking Aguero. Lucky dog
  • Done about 13 of these so far and got boards in 12. Best pull so far has been Iniesta but they are great for just stocking up on players and quite a few of them have been useful players who slot into my teams.
  • Waspy
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    Did a couple tonight and pulled Eriksen.

My son did 2 TOTW SBC's and pulled freaking Aguero. Lucky dog

ha ha top lad!!!!!

Tradeable?
  • Moy
    972 posts Professional
    Got Hummels this morning, was doing the robot as his walkout which made me chuckle
  • Waspy
    I still sat on this dupe untradeable KDB lads. Thinking of doing the bergkamp Icon SBC.........
  • v4vendetta1978
    2822 posts Fans' Favourite
    I still sat on this dupe untradeable KDB lads. Thinking of doing the bergkamp Icon SBC.........

I'm not one for peer pressure but , do it do it do it make u look cool and the girls will like you
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13761 posts Has That Special Something
    I done 8 when they first came out, got 8 boards too.

Since then I've had 2 boards in 14....gg EA