Full backs at CB

DWR
358 posts Sunday League Hero
So I’ve decided I’m going to try 3-5-2 to accommodate my untradable players and I’m considering playing Kyle Walker at right CB on 7 chem - have people used full backs as CB’s before and will it work in a 3 ATB?

Cheers.

Comments

  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    No
  • Ugri
    6487 posts Big Money Move
    Ive been using Maldini on 7chem for 100s of games and no.issues!
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited December 2017
    So what attracted you to the 90 paced Kyle Walker?

  • DWR
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Peter wrote: »
    So what attracted you to the 90 paced Kyle Walker?

    Untradable!

  • Danic123
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    When I played 3 atb I used full backs at CB. Valencia was very good there. So too was Aurier, despite the height. Don't recall Walker being that impressive there. I'd imagine IF Kolasinac would be a beast threre.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Danic123 wrote: »
    When I played 3 atb I used full backs at CB. Valencia was very good there. So too was Aurier, despite the height. Don't recall Walker being that impressive there. I'd imagine IF Kolasinac would be a beast threre.

    It's about workrates really. High defensive work rates and they should manage, walker at H/M probably not.
  • DWR
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Peter wrote: »
    Danic123 wrote: »
    When I played 3 atb I used full backs at CB. Valencia was very good there. So too was Aurier, despite the height. Don't recall Walker being that impressive there. I'd imagine IF Kolasinac would be a beast threre.

    It's about workrates really. High defensive work rates and they should manage, walker at H/M probably not.

    Makes sense - I have FUTMAS VVD and TOTGS Stones at the minute so thinking Azpi, Luiz or big Eric B to complete the trio.

  • Massman
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use florenzi as a CB in 352 and he is awsome
  • Legend Killer
    1014 posts Professional
    Futmas Meunier is really good at CB.
  • Scutch
    10390 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2017
    Ugri wrote: »
    Ive been using Maldini on 7chem for 100s of games and no.issues!

    Yup. He’s superb there. Puyol was ace for me too.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Try it and see what it's like
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Peter wrote: »
    So what attracted you to the 90 paced Kyle Walker?

    His height :D
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    It shouldn’t work, but it does.

    A player like Walker for example has that pace and physical combo that just works and that’s what makes him outperform a lot of actual CB’s.

    Unfortunately.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Well it worked great for Azpilicueta at Chelsea too.
  • DoD_Jester
    26218 posts Player of the Year
    Futmas Meunier is really good at CB.

    He really is
    Scutch wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Ive been using Maldini on 7chem for 100s of games and no.issues!

    Yup. He’s superb there. Puyol was ace for me too.

    I'm on my 4th puyol so far this year, everytime I sell him I feel worse without him
  • Wonderfulwest
    4635 posts National Call-Up
    I used kolasinac as the wide cb in a 3atb he was very good and didn't notice the low chem
  • Daveyb
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why not just go the whole hog and sticks a goalie up front and strikers in goal with wingers as centrebacks
Sign In or Register to comment.