The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Best "cheap" prime icon

bfogs
62 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hagi, overmars, pires, costa, shearer. Which SBC should I do ?

Comments

• Libguy
    5179 posts Big Money Move
    Overmars ainec
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rui. Op
  • Valor
    56 posts Park Captain
    Don't do Prime icon SBCs unless you know that player will stay in your squad for all year long. And since you're looking for a cheap prime icon, then definitely don't do it's SBC.
  • snejke
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Costa
  • Kennyp76
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I've tried most lower and mid icons over the past couple of months.

Best has been Larsson (still in my team after using Prime Hernandez and middle Crespo) who has 98 in 106 games (sharing goals with CR7) and Blanc (he's quality as CDM with Anchor).

I would only change Larsson for his prime card and wanted to get the CB Blanc, but wouldn't want to lose him from my midfield.

I wouldn't dump my coins into any SBC. I'd rather trade and buy the players so I can always resell.
  • Retro_G
    31175 posts National Team Captain
    Kennyp76 wrote: »

Best has been Larsson (still in my team after using Prime Hernandez and middle Crespo) who has 98 in 106 games (sharing goals with CR7) and Blanc (he's quality as CDM with Anchor).

I would only change Larsson for his prime card and wanted to get the CB Blanc, but wouldn't want to lose him from my midfield.

I wouldn't dump my coins into any SBC. I'd rather trade and buy the players so I can always resell.

Larsson is the worst icon I've used, never going near any version of that card again. :D Blanc is very good, although is he worth 750k more than Bakayoko?
  • Kennyp76
    Retro_G wrote: »

Larsson is the worst icon I've used, never going near any version of that card again. :D Blanc is very good, although is he worth 750k more than Bakayoko?

Haha, typical hey. One mans gold is another's rubbish.

Only striker I have found more clincal than Larsson is CR7. He always seems to score me clutch goals by being in the right place at the right time.

Blanc is well worth it for me. Only midfielder I like more is 88 Vieira.
  • FcSuarez
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect

Only striker I have found more clincal than Larsson is CR7. He always seems to score me clutch goals by being in the right place at the right time.

have you tried marco? Never leaving my squad.
  • Kennyp76
    FcSuarez wrote: »

have you tried marco? Never leaving my squad.

I tried him (bought and sold him twice) and just couldn't get on with him.
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    rui. i actually play him at Left CDM to get forward in 4231-1. he is good there. physical enought to make a defensice impact. has pace which suprises the opponent. can pass and long shoot
  • RDR123
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    100% Overmaars. His SBC is so cheap for how good he is!
  • Marnix_7
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rui
  • snejke
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect

I bought Blanc 85 one week ago. He’s so good. Alrounder in the midfield. You can only go better with vieira or gullit imo
  • BerkAres26
    Hagi
  • Kennyp76
    edited December 2017

I bought Blanc 85 one week ago. He’s so good. Alrounder in the midfield. You can only go better with vieira or gullit imo

100%!

• Cafcben
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    snejke wrote: »

Prefer 88 & 90 petit to Blanc.