18684 posts World Class
    edited December 2017
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    rckstr wrote: »
    Dortmun wrote: »
    For everyone saying Liverpool overpayed, Manchester United payed the same amount for Lukaku, Van Dijk will win more points for Liverpool than Lukaku will for United..

cast-fail.gif

He’s absolutely spot on

Van Dijk will never lift a trophy in a Liverpool shirt.

You’re absolutely fuming

Your manager can’t organise a defence. This will make absolutely zero difference in your battle for 4th.

Best home form in the league, conceded 3 all season.

United have conceded 4 in their last 2 home games lmao please stop

Shame you have to play 19 away games then isn’t it? You’ve let in 20 away. I know you’re desperate to protect Klopp at all costs but if you understood football you’d see it.
    For everyone saying Liverpool overpayed, Manchester United payed the same amount for Lukaku, Van Dijk will win more points for Liverpool than Lukaku will for United..

cast-fail.gif

He’s absolutely spot on

You’re absolutely fuming

Your manager can’t organise a defence. This will make absolutely zero difference in your battle for 4th.

And you’ve let in 20 away. I know you’re desperate to protect Klopp at all costs but if you understood football you’d see it.

Hahahaha oh my word

12 of those in 3 games. One was ruined by a red, two capitulations.

Different breed you lad, bet you'd applaud draws at OT if you went :lol:

You think letting in 12 in 3 games makes it better?

12 in 3, 7 in 7 isn't bad?

Show me a team apart from City that's done outrageously better?

Arguably 15 in 4 counting Watford, so 4 in 6? Even better.

Is Klopp responsible for lapses in concentration? Serious question.

7 in 7 is bad.

Klopp is responsible for organising. Which he doesn’t do. He concentrates on attacking and leaves the rest to luck which is why he loses so many finals.

Lol you are sooooo salty

Tbh our defence has got much better since Robertson has come into the side. Problem with our back line isn’t the coaching, recently it’s been all about individual mistakes.

Migs conceding goals he should be saving

Lovren pushing over players needlessly

Gomez not attacking the ball (arsenal) although he’s very good.

Moreno.. great going forward but always relies on his pace to recover rather then being good defensively and then makes mistakes trying to recover
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    We paid £40mil for Ox in the last year of his contract.

Why is this surprising to even 1 person?
  • Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    Even Rich is defending us. Everyone needs to chill

Because people who win the prem on footy manager think they're absolute gods, does my head in. Half of them aren't even match going fans.

You haven’t got a clue about football but you’ve been going round in circles **** off your new CB for hours.

I’m sure he’ll do well for you and then he can move to a big club to win things.

Don't cry pal, I only asked for your thoughts on your own manager. Clearly, you don't have any :lol:

Really don't understand that post though if I'm honest :joy:
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Sercs wrote: »

cast-fail.gif

He’s absolutely spot on

You’re absolutely fuming

Shame you have to play 19 away games then isn’t it? You’ve let in 20 away. I know you’re desperate to protect Klopp at all costs but if you understood football you’d see it.

cast-fail.gif

He’s absolutely spot on

You’re absolutely fuming

And you’ve let in 20 away. I know you’re desperate to protect Klopp at all costs but if you understood football you’d see it.

Hahahaha oh my word

7 in 7 is bad.

Klopp is responsible for organising. Which he doesn’t do. He concentrates on attacking and leaves the rest to luck which is why he loses so many finals.

Lol you are sooooo salty

Tbh our defence has got much better since Robertson has come into the side. Problem with our back line isn’t the coaching, recently it’s been all about individual mistakes.

What exactly am I “salty” about?

You can waste your money and not win anything for another decade as far I’m concerned. I think it’s great!
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class
    You're fans of the clubs not the owners. Who cares.
  • Michael LFC 96
    Sercs wrote: »

cast-fail.gif

He’s absolutely spot on

You’re absolutely fuming

cast-fail.gif

He’s absolutely spot on

You’re absolutely fuming

Hahahaha oh my word

7 in 7 is bad.

Lol you are sooooo salty

Gomez not attacking the ball (arsenal) although he’s very good.

Moreno.. great going forward but always relies on his pace to recover rather then being good defensively and then makes mistakes trying to recover

Don't listen to him pal, never been to OT in his life, you can tell. Can't even have a proper discussion with him on anything, always results in Liverpool this, Liverpool that blah blah blah.
  • hoban95
    49482 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Peter wrote: »

That's the bonkers one.
  • Michael LFC 96
    You're fans of the clubs not the owners. Who cares.

Exactly this. I want the best possible playing for my club and I want to see them when I go week in, week out.

I've seen VVD once already at Anfield, now I'm looking forward to seeing him play for the club he so clearly wants to represent.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Derailed
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional

Because people who win the prem on footy manager think they're absolute gods, does my head in. Half of them aren't even match going fans.

Lmao. I thought it was common sense why most Prem clubs end up over paying for players. I’ve explained it to this guy 2-3 times and he still can’t grasp it. :joy:

Kid probably has a youth player come out on footy manager and tweets about it

And that is how you lose a argument. Have a nice day. Hope you have a good one on the fifaforums! I'll pop onto another thread as you two clearly lack a brain cell between the two of you.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32029 posts National Team Captain
    G12OGN wrote: »
    Crazy money for a CB of his quality. Think they have been held for ransom because of what happened in the Summer.

Yeah I do think that’s part of why the fee is so ridiculous. But then again I think Simon said City supposedly offered 68 or 69m. So fair play for LFC not backing down and grabbing who they’ve been fighting to get. It’s a good buy in terms of what they need. But yeah he’s definitely not with 75m that’s absurd.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    rename this thread to liverpool vs united (forum edition)
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    hoban95 wrote: »

That's the bonkers one.

Rt
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    hoban95 wrote: »

That's the bonkers one.

Fees are daft now, it's got past the point of it even being worth worrying about them for your own club.

PL clubs don't seem to have a set budget anymore, just buy when they deem it right, there's always more money for the right deal.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class

Lmao. I thought it was common sense why most Prem clubs end up over paying for players. I’ve explained it to this guy 2-3 times and he still can’t grasp it. :joy:

And that is how you lose a argument. Have a nice day. Hope you have a good one on the fifaforums! I'll pop onto another thread as you two clearly lack a brain cell between the two of you.

Sorry. But you clearly are completely clueless about how the transfer market is effected when a top 7 PL team, PSG, RM or Barca come knocking for a player.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

The irony. Jog on, do some research. Maybe one day you’ll understand why Prem Clubs tend to be held for ransom more often than not.
  • Michael LFC 96
    Crazy money for a CB of his quality. Think they have been held for ransom because of what happened in the Summer.

Yeah I do think that’s part of why the fee is so ridiculous. But then again I think Simon said City supposedly offered 68 or 69m. So fair play for LFC not backing down and grabbing who they’ve been fighting to get. It’s a good buy in terms of what they need. But yeah he’s definitely not with 75m that’s absurd.

You can't judge any price nowadays. Lukaku 90m, people laughed at Sterling 50m now it's a steal.
    Opinions literally change hourly.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2987 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    I've never understood why people constantly bang on with 'HAHAHA YOUR CLUB PAID X AMOUNT FOR Y PLAYER HAHAHA'
    Like anyone should care, the clubs are paying the money, not us.
    I'm just excited that we finally signed him, don't care how much he cost the club, he's a vast improvement on Lovren and Klavan and that's all that matters to me!
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I've never understood why people constantly bang on with 'HAHAHA YOUR CLUB PAID X AMOUNT FOR Y PLAYER HAHAHA'
    I'm just excited that we finally signed him, don't care how much he cost the club, he's a vast improvement on Lovren and Klavan and that's all I care about!

Because this opinion wasn’t considered valid when United fans said it about Pogba.

Now it’s Liverpool spending the money you’re all desperate to justify it.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    I'm just excited that we finally signed him, don't care how much he cost the club, he's a vast improvement on Lovren and Klavan and that's all that matters to me!

I’m sure you had a laugh when we signed Pogba and/or Lukaku
  • XxRichiexRichxX

You can't judge any price nowadays. Lukaku 90m, people laughed at Sterling 50m now it's a steal.
    Opinions literally change hourly.

Idk. Still don’t think Sterling is 50m haha. I think his performances are more a product of the system and service of Silva and KDB. I think as soon as he plays for England, or Pep leaves, his play will drop significantly.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    I'm just excited that we finally signed him, don't care how much he cost the club, he's a vast improvement on Lovren and Klavan and that's all I care about!

Because this opinion wasn’t considered valid when United fans said it about Pogba.

Exactly
  • Pikachu
    8745 posts League Winner

I've never understood why people care about fees either.
  • Michael LFC 96

That was years ago and seemed outlandish given the market. Nowadays of course it's a bargain, I'm sure I said this a few months back.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2987 posts National Call-Up

I’m sure you had a laugh when we signed Pogba and/or Lukaku

Couldn't care less to be honest mate, a player goes for whatever the buying club is willing to pay, I'm sure they don't really care about what other teams fans think on the matter :D
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Should be a interesting transfer market..

Don't think many players will move, clubs will look at this transfer and up the prices even more.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

That was years ago and seemed outlandish given the market. Nowadays of course it's a bargain, I'm sure I said this a few months back.

You don’t find it a bit “outlandish” that 75m was just paid for a CB?

I understand the factors of why the fees that much, but it’s still a bit crazy
  • Michael LFC 96

You don’t find it a bit “outlandish” that 75m was just paid for a CB?

I understand the factors of why the fees that much, but it’s still a bit crazy

Oh yeah don't get me wrong it's crazy, but that's the way it is now.

Have to pay the price for the player.
  • most of liverpools goals conceded come from individual errors. better players fixes this. @davesaves is probably upset because he has to watch his team cross it 500 times a game to justify paying 75m for pookaku.
  • Danic123
    2877 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a **** signing. Made my Xmas. 100 times better than any CB we already have. As for the cash, not my money and it’s about time we acted like a big club again.