Icon Price/Review/Discussion

Comments

• dolcecubana
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I purchased 87 Del Piero, but was having a look at the other options and noticed 90 Bergkamp for cheaper, and probably better stats. Doesn't have the 5 star weakfoot, and is slightly slower, so may not be suited for the ST position like Del Piero, but has anyone used both and can comment?
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    boyss...! picked 90 r9 for 2.45, buzzing!!!!! he was out for 7min as well. selling right now can get me ez 150k...
    banking on that he wont get a prime card bf toty cuz EA knows hes the card everyone wants most, so im guessing he will hit close to 3m again after toty as been on peak

thoughts selling or holding? he has never been close to this low except first week of launch, mostly between 2.7-3m.
  • Tboyjojo
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ea offers a prime Maradona, Pele and R9 in a tag & win post on Instagram.

Does this mean these cards will be released soon?
  • Zhyquron
    2055 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought a fresh Desailly for 840k. If anybody sees a fresh 89 Blanc, message me please. :)
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    Zhyquron wrote: »
    Bought a fresh Desailly for 840k. If anybody sees a fresh 89 Blanc, message me please. :)

He’s great but he was going for 796k before Thursday and should drop to that again after the weekend. Good price though if you need him this weekend.
  • Zhyquron
    ha032742 wrote: »

He’s great but he was going for 796k before Thursday and should drop to that again after the weekend. Good price though if you need him this weekend.

Have you used both Blanc and Desailly? I want Blanc but my OCD traits are not letting me buy the used Blancs.
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator

Have you used both Blanc and Desailly? I want Blanc but my OCD traits are not letting me buy the used Blancs.

Blanc was better for me.
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    Btw that Desailly price was for fresh.
  • Zhyquron

Blanc was better for me.

Hmm.. Going to play draft and wait for a fresh Blanc then.
  • Capa_Raza
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bought some cheap Icons for 500k for centrals and 400k for others, hope it will pay off for thursda
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Prices to drop over Christmas and Boxing Day?
  • Yep, R94 is unreal, such a massive step up from Henry
  • Estaban
    1025 posts Professional
    edited December 2017
    Bale/R94/Blanc

Or

CR7/Henry93/Vieira

Or

91 Pele/Henry/Blanc

Or

Bale/95 Pele/Vieira

In terms of ranking players in order that I’ve tried are

R94
    Pele
    Henry
    Bale = CR7

Vieira is definitely better than Blanc but I’m very happy with Blanc so far.
  • krappen07
    Was the hype around 90 R9? Is that a card ppl will look to buy for their squads?
    The 94 best card in game, but haven't heard much about the 90
  • Demon_reborn
    2704 posts Fans' Favourite
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Was the hype around 90 R9? Is that a card ppl will look to buy for their squads?

Apparently 90 r9 =cr7 atleast thats what i have heard minus the stamina!
  • Denisianes
    8128 posts League Winner

Has nothing to do with CR7. R90's model is slim like Ben Yedder or Jesus, which makes him weaker, but more agile than CR7.
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2199 posts Fans' Favourite
    Picked up an 85 Okocha for 390, hopefully will rise a bit next week and I've been wanting to try him after the 87 was ok but a bit uninspiring. I wish there were more RM icons.
  • Zhyquron
    Bought a fresh 87 ADP for 1.2. Hoping he is as good as everyone says.
  • krappen07

Ok, I've read that cr7 is the preferred choice cuz he's cheaper

• krrystian
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Iam searching new icon cam, should i choose someone cheap like litmanen 88 or hagi 89 or meaby adp 87 or Bergkamp 90? Is there so big difference worth 0.5 m coins beetwen them?
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2199 posts Fans' Favourite
    krrystian wrote: »
    Iam searching new icon cam, should i choose someone cheap like litmanen 88 or hagi 89 or meaby adp 87 or Bergkamp 90? Is there so big difference worth 0.5 m coins beetwen them?

Bergkamp 87 is decent.
  • Yokiboy
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mc wrote: »
    Prices to drop over Christmas and Boxing Day?

Wondering this too. I expect NIFs to drop. Unsure with icons how significantly they'll drop
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    87 del p
    90 bergkamp
    91 dinho

OR trade a bit more and get 90 ruud?
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    87 del p
    90 bergkamp
    91 dinho

Trade
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    87 del p
    90 bergkamp
    91 dinho

Trade

Ruud really that special?
  • Mc
    S
    87 del p
    90 bergkamp
    91 dinho

No. Have the week off and buy ruud in the Toty hype sales.
  • Mnark95
    462 posts Sunday League Hero
    88 Rui costa or 90 deco at cm in a 4-3-3 ?
  • balErik
    945 posts Professional
    @Bozza88 Ruud Gullit is the best player I have tried in the game. Top striker and midfielder in any position.
  • Sold R94 for a profit and gone back to Henry. He’s a level above no doubt but ST’s probably the last position i need to upgrade, and Henry’s still more than capable

Can’t wait to be let down on Thursday again!
  • Mc
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    Sold R94 for a profit and gone back to Henry. He’s a level above no doubt but ST’s probably the last position i need to upgrade, and Henry’s still more than capable

Can’t wait to be let down on Thursday again!

Good move i think. Tell me more about prime Henry. How’s does he rank for strikers in the game? 3rd behind ronaldo or lower down?