SBC Pirlo

Comments

• DAZBOZ
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BIG-_-GUN wrote: »
    Don't suppose anyone is online to try and match with to do this with, only sweaty idiots I'm coming across

Change your team name to something like "helpfor PIRLO" I did, then keep looking for on line matches with people with the same sort of name, I was paired after about 5 attempts to someone called "sbcpirlo" so we helped each other out
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    just message whoever our playing 'pirlo' and unless theyre a total **** they will use offside trap so you can lob the assists
  • Ace_Calhoune
    923 posts Professional
    edited December 2017
    Does the weekly objective reset 6pm uk time next Friday?
  • llJesusll
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just played 3 games, quit every one of them. Proper sweaty try hards.
  • A_Snipe
    1860 posts Play-Off Hero
    llJesusll wrote: »
    Just played 3 games, quit every one of them. Proper sweaty try hards.

Just message them before the game even starts
  • VeeisFifa
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2017
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    Cost me 0 coins haha cheapest 91 card out

It would cost me 700k to do, I'd have to quicksell my enter unassigned pile full of investments just to buy his regular card :D

Joke that is.

You don't buy his regular lmao, you need to complete the weekly objective and hand in his futmas version

Help me! I can't complete the Pirlo SBC! It seems like whatever I do within the "Online Single mode" just doesn't get registered! Win or lose my in game records remains unchanged! This only happens for Online Singles Mode the rest are fine.

Worst of all now for the Pirlo SBC I can't seem to have my Lobbed Throug balls registered even if I did it!!! Arrrrrrr! I want Pirlo! Please advice!
  • llJesusll
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    VeeisFifa wrote: »

It would cost me 700k to do, I'd have to quicksell my enter unassigned pile full of investments just to buy his regular card :D

Joke that is.

You don't buy his regular lmao, you need to complete the weekly objective and hand in his futmas version

Help me! I can't complete the Pirlo SBC! It seems like whatever I do within the "Online Single mode" just doesn't get registered! Win or lose my in game records remains unchanged!

Worst of all now for the Pirlo SBC I can't seem to have my Lobbed Throug balls registered even if I did it!!! Arrrrrrr! I want Pirlo! Please advice!

Name your team name Chip4Pirlo. Lob4pirlo is a banned name for some reason and try match someone with the same team name or objective. It'll take a few games if you're lucky to find someone who's not a sweaty try hard.
  • llJesusll wrote: »
    VeeisFifa wrote: »

Joke that is.

Help me! I can't complete the Pirlo SBC! It seems like whatever I do within the "Online Single mode" just doesn't get registered! Win or lose my in game records remains unchanged!

Name your team name Chip4Pirlo. Lob4pirlo is a banned name for some reason and try match someone with the same team name or objective. It'll take a few games if you're lucky to find someone who's not a sweaty try hard.

Ok I shall try that then.. thanks
  • Yangster1984
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    anyone willing to help with the pirlo? please add me yangsters 1984
  • Mat2403
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    anyone willing to help with the pirlo? please add me yangsters 1984

Its randomised so adding people wont help
  • Maggoo
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How in the world did u do the sbc?! My **** lob passes didn't count as assists?
  • Jobiwan
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    You guys are in the wrong mode. Go down to friendly seasons flick the right analog stick and it will change to online single matches i dont know what mode you guys are doing but thats why its not registering...
  • Maggoo
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    You guys are in the wrong mode. Go down to friendly seasons flick the right analog stick and it will change to online single matches i dont know what mode you guys are doing but thats why its not registering...
    Got it thanks!
  • CeeQue
    10623 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2017
    Any futbin experts need help to finish with these players for Pirlo

Capture_2017_12_24_10_03_16.png
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    starting with those, you are going to need a lot of high rated players
  • CeeQue
    10623 posts Has That Special Something
    Chavez wrote: »

I have a few 84s Lig 1/Liga Nos players
  • It's a bloody mode that is hidden! It's on the bottom right hand side of the "Online" tab you see near the top and flip ur right anolog stick to the RIGHT then you will see the option for "ONLINE SINGLE MATCH" this mode is together in the bottom right with a another fut mode "Friendly Seasons" so both are different. Pick the OSM mode!

Very impt Tips;

#1:Team Name has to be an Obvious SIGNAL to your opponent When going into that mode! i.e. My team was "CHIP4Pirlo HELP"... now if that is not obvious enough then I don't know what is!

#2: Don't be shy to plug you ear phones with mic into the controller and ask your opponents for the assist! You never ask you will never know!

These are the best 2 tips I received from this page, and I got the SBC sorted in my 2nd game. Unlucky me the first opponent was an A-Hole that refused to cooperate and get it over and done with!

Thanks guys in this thread for the tips which I have consolidated in my post and tried it successfully as well.

Thanks all, merry X'mas and a Happy new year!
  • Leoon
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Dammit those people.. Nobody want 1 match to help me.
  • CeeQue wrote: »
    Any futbin experts need help to finish with these players for Pirlo

Capture_2017_12_24_10_03_16.png
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Chavez wrote: »

I have a few 84s Lig 1/Liga Nos players

I used a 85/84 and the rest were 80s - 82s (mostly 82s in my club) and it was done! Italian league...