Well done on making Pirlo so cheap EA...

Dez1888
1152 posts Professional
Credit where credit is due. Some times were easy to criticise (rightly so a lot of the time) but not as quick to praise. Practically free 91 rated card.

Comments

• The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, props to EA, it's too bad Pirlo is practically on life support with that stamina though, one thing they got horribly wrong :D
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Ideal for an icon sbc

Not sure on 91's, but the cheapest 90 is around 60k
  • hfc1996
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ideal for an icon sbc

Not sure on 91's, but the cheapest 90 is around 60k

apart from lewa is there even any other normal 91 cards? cant seem to think of any
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Not sure if he’s any good in game as I’ve not tried him yet. Think you might be right about the stamina though haha
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Now I’ll wait for Kaka. Please make him decent and I’ll swap my Bergkamp and play with him forever! :love:
  • Mackie17
    8494 posts League Winner
    yeah mate, it really feels like they're giving back.. I thought a digital card with a 6month lifespan of theyre own creation would be worth either 300 hours or a few K in FP

I'm all warm inside

merry Christmas
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    yeah mate, it really feels like they're giving back.. I thought a digital card with a 6month lifespan of theyre own creation would be worth either 300 hours or a few K in FP

I'm all warm inside

merry Christmas

I’m happy and played a game with him and he feels really good! Merry Christmas matey