Prime Schmeichel/Deco gone in less than 24 hrs

xFATAL
4279 posts National Call-Up
They can finally serve their purpose and only use. :)

Comments

• Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    xFATAL wrote: »
    yeah schmeicel Been crap for me, cant wait to use himn another icon Sbc :smiley:

• xFATAL
    Gorda wrote: »
    yeah schmeicel Been **** for me, cant wait to use himn another icon Sbc :smiley:

I forced myself to use him 50 games. Maybe i'll win more with him gone.
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is it 'confirmed' anywhere? A leak or something?

I'm hopeful and have prepared for them, but won't be surprised if there aren't any new icon sbcs tomorrow
  • xFATAL
    Is it 'confirmed' anywhere? A leak or something?

I'm hopeful and have prepared for them, but won't be surprised if there aren't any new icon sbcs tomorrow

I would be shocked if they didn't release Prime Icons for Xmas. But we have been let down in the past so you never know what EA will do.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6374 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah i've got 3 icons that i've purchased plus an untradable Overmars and potentially ADP only if its Pele thats released
  • Denisianes
    8126 posts League Winner
    Schmeichel is abysmal, but Deco is kinda decent. He has been getting hattricks recently and his close dribbling is great. In the end he will have to fulfill his destiny either way though :cry:
  • BrieMine
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    Schmeichel has started to improve for me tbh, but he still acts like an idiot
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2194 posts Fans' Favourite
    BrieMine wrote: »

Is he really as bad as they say? I'd love to use him but there's so much negativity about him.
  • xFATAL
    edited December 2017
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Schmeichel is abysmal, but Deco is kinda decent. He has been getting hattricks recently and his close dribbling is great. In the end he will have to fulfill his destiny either way though :cry:

I agree Deco isn't that bad. He replaced Rui Costa at RCM as an attacking mid and I think Deco is slightly better than Rui. Still, I think alot of players much cheaper could fill that role just as good if not better.
  • Denisianes
    8126 posts League Winner

Is he really as bad as they say? I'd love to use him but there's so much negativity about him.

I was thinking that he can't be that bad. He is worse. Literally moves out of the way so balls can go in.
  • I'm worried it will be next week because I haven't seen a leak yet and EA have screwed up almost every release this year.
  • xFATAL

I was thinking that he can't be that bad. He is worse. Literally moves out of the way so balls can go in.

He is useable no question but in over 50 games having him I've never really seen him make a save that left me in awe or ever had games he completely dominates. Pretty sad they made him so poor that Donarumma outshines him, Just shows how broke GK are in general. Alot of High rated keepers are ruined this year not just Prime Schmeichel.
  • Jobiwan
    3245 posts National Call-Up

He is useable no question but in over 50 games having him I've never really seen him make a save that left me in awe or ever had games he completely dominates. Pretty sad they made him so poor that Donarumma outshines him, Just shows how broke GK are in general. Alot of High rated keepers are ruined this year not just Prime Schmeichel.

Yeah if de gea is the exact same ive had him for over 400 games and ive never said wow what a save he just saves what he should really...