Futmas VVD

Nehemiah
627 posts An Exciting Prospect
How is he, I’m thinking of replacing boateng with him, who do you guys think will be better?.

Comments

• SKhan31
    1032 posts Professional
    Boateng
  • Helloitsme2
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was thinking about replacing Boateng with him too but Boateng has way better links and is the best nif defense I have used yet so I don't think that you should do the SBC
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If I use vvd I will get the same chemistry in my current team and I will get a better keeper so links aren’t the issue. If he is just as good as boateng as a raw player then I will sell boateng and do the vvd. So how is he as a player compared to boateng/any other cb? I’m basically asking is he good.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Looks good tbf rather have Boateng though.
  • What about in general? Is he worth doing or 90 K?
  • Absting159
    6976 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    What is the status upgrade on him? I’m running with goal it so I can get him into quite a few teams easily.

Apologies, I am using talk to text while at stoplights on my way home from work. Lol.
  • Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you are considering doing him, just do him imo. Will only come to regret it in a few days time.

I haven't used none IF but faced him enough in WL where he crushes me, felt this was a must have card
  • Gil3000Doe wrote: »
    If you are considering doing him, just do him imo. Will only come to regret it in a few days time.

I haven't used none IF but faced him enough in WL where he crushes me, felt this was a must have card

I just did him for about 65k. . .had loads of 84's and 83s in my club/trade pile and I call them a wash bc I make back their cost trading.

Definately pleased with that price for a card whose NIF is a bruiser. Add pace, def, and physical and he can't be worse, lol.
  • Danic123
    2877 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's fantastic. Feels like a massive upgrade on the nif.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    SKhan31 wrote: »
    Boateng

• hrv97
    3509 posts National Call-Up
    Boateng ist tradeable, has better stats, links and wrs
  • Absting159
    6976 posts Moderator
    This back row is phenomenal. Just use them both.

whX3ycb.jpg
  • Andybelfast
    10957 posts Has That Special Something
    He's amazing feel elite.
  • Hollandman
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really elite?The high medium workrates doesnt look elite
  • Andybelfast
    edited December 2017
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Really elite?The high medium workrates doesnt look elite

Haven't noticed them
  • hockeyphenom87
    7050 posts Big Money Move
    Absting159 wrote: »

whX3ycb.jpg

Something doesn't seem right.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9712 posts League Winner

whX3ycb.jpg

ADP not fit to lace Futmas Carroll's boots? :trollface:
  • BcfcDale88
    3861 posts National Call-Up
    He’s a tank. 96 strength people just bounce off him. Shame about his jumping though but still wins most headers scored a banger with him last night
  • Nervous_Nick
    5586 posts Big Money Move
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

whX3ycb.jpg

exactly this !!! :D :D
    Carroll scored a crazy volley for me in the DKT final yesterday....easily my favourite player in fifa18 so far...and the only one i got for free :D
  • Hollandman
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just did Van Dijk for 40k.Used 2 reds
  • Joestoe
    5137 posts Big Money Move
    Thinking about getting him too, looks phenomenal.
  • Noisy
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    I done the SBC for him using profits from selling Bronze players off from last nights MM. Looks a very good card and will sit nicely in my untradable BPL fitness team.

• Paciga45
    3620 posts National Call-Up
    The poor links alone (unless you are using a boring all PL side) make Boat the easy choice
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Got him and replaced Bailly for VVD, as a dutch I had to get his card. He wins every header, he's good, yet I also encountered problems with him. He has been out of position every now and then, I assume thats because of his high/med workrates. And that's bad. I also have xmas Azpi and Azpi is a lot better.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4721 posts National Call-Up
    I’m very tempted to do him and revert back to a 3412 and play him with IF mustafi and boateng. Someone help me out
  • Danic123
    2877 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m very tempted to do him and revert back to a 3412 and play him with IF mustafi and boateng. Someone help me out

I'd only get him if you coped well with his NIF version. For me, he's fantastic. Much better than the NIF, but still plays the same way. He will still charge up more than other CB's in attempts to win the ball, on,y difference is he's more successful at winning the ball and therefore caught out less for it.
  • TimRUFC
    3306 posts National Call-Up

whX3ycb.jpg

Carroll scored a crazy volley for me in the DKT final yesterday....easily my favourite player in fifa18 so far...and the only one i got for free :D

With his m/h work rates do you think Carrol would be ok playing LCM?
  • hrv97
    3509 posts National Call-Up
    Danic123 wrote: »

I'd only get him if you coped well with his NIF version. For me, he's fantastic. Much better than the NIF, but still plays the same way. He will still charge up more than other CB's in attempts to win the ball, on,y difference is he's more successful at winning the ball and therefore caught out less for it.

That +2 Strength makes him into an elite player, now you can even play him at Striker with that +5 shooting Upgrade! 1!1!
  • Absting159
    6976 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Definitely still a fan of him still. I’ll force him into all my squads, VVD.

Carroll is killing me on the left. I had to move him to the right side to take advantage of that power left haha.
  • Andybelfast
    TimRUFC wrote: »

whX3ycb.jpg

With his m/h work rates do you think Carrol would be ok playing LCM?

If you want to give the ball away every time he has it