1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2017
    Would I be stupid go go from this:

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/1793569

To this:

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/2227243

The 3 IFs are Red monthly rewards.

Reason I have Ronaldo is because I have already tried the following icons:

85/85 Crespo, 89 MVB, 88 Shevchenko, Prime ADP, 91 Pelé, 95 Maradona, 89/91 Dinho, 89 Shearer.
  • miri
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nicku32 wrote: »

To this:

85/85 Crespo, 89 MVB, 88 Shevchenko, Prime ADP, 91 Pelé, 95 Maradona, 89/91 Dinho, 89 Shearer.

Your current team probably would perform way better, but the second team looks fun. I can't help but feel (without trying) that the 4*/4* on R90 compared to the 5*/5* of R94 make him significantly worse and not worth the coins though.
  • Nicku32
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    miri wrote: »
    Nicku32 wrote: »

To this:

Your current team probably would perform way better, but the second team looks fun. I can't help but feel (without trying) that the 4*/4* on R90 compared to the 5*/5* of R94 make him significantly worse and not worth the coins though.

Yeah the team I have at the moment were playing amazingly until the last few days, but I think that I just generally do not have fun playing in div 1 because im not good enough (I say that but i usually stay in this division)
  • Sandell85
    7338 posts Big Money Move
    Got 88 Shevchenko yesterday and today i have been using him and omg what a player, using him LST and his finesse shots is deadly. And his strenght is really noticeable because he push Bailly and boateng like nothing :)
  • Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow..was considering buying Gullit and was tracking a couple in my watchlist to see his price. Was going to grab one if it was below 1.25 million and then suddenly this one popped up. I was so shocked I added him to my watchlist at first and still had time to buy him :dizzy:
    40cae81e11.jpg
  • fifaplayerbol
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Tim86 wrote: »
    Wow..was considering buying Gullit and was tracking a couple in my watchlist to see his price. Was going to grab one if it was below 1.25 million and then suddenly this one popped up. I was so shocked I added him to my watchlist at first and still had time to buy him :dizzy:
    40cae81e11.jpg

I would sell instantly after rewards tomorrow when his price spikes, or even now. A lot more PRIME icons on the way apparently over the next few weeks.
  • o m g

B3_C91_BC9-161_A-4_FA6-_A162-3_C029367_CAC5.png
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    5606 posts Big Money Move
    tphealy wrote: »
    40cae81e11.jpg

I would sell instantly after rewards tomorrow when his price spikes, or even now. A lot more PRIME icons on the way apparently over the next few weeks.

Source of this? Cba potentially selling if this is just hearsay
  • Dolph
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    40cae81e11.jpg

Congrats
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    o m g

Congrats to u as well, like my Crespo a lot.
  • holdenwait
    46127 posts FIFA Cover Star
    o m g

congrats, that's a beauty
  • number7rocky
    2096 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    So played my first draft in like 2/3 months. Don't normally play it but wanted to play some games and don't have a team after selling some players.

Won the draft received a gold pack and a 12 player rare pack thought meh. Quite poor... But I Just packed my first ever Icon! When I saw the flare I was thinking TOTGS but then it dawned on me when the board slapped down. 88 Carlos!!! Was due some pack luck :blush: buzzing :smiley:
    Post edited by number7rocky on
  • number7rocky
    2096 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    Just picked up a fresh 89 Blanc for 860000. Fully expected to get outbid but the clock just ran out :smiley: Is 3am UK... Good deal? Is my luck in today?
  • Estaban
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    91 Pires or 87 Henry as a RM?
  • dolcecubana
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prime Del Piero or NIF Messi as a CAM or ST?

Messi is rated one higher, but all the in game stats seem to favour Del Piero. Anyone used both and can comment?
  • holdenwait
    46127 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Prime Del Piero or NIF Messi as a CAM or ST?

Messi is rated one higher, but all the in game stats seem to favour Del Piero. Anyone used both and can comment?

I love Messi but ADP >
  • Bigfootisblurry
    1074 posts Professional
    What do people think about MVB (either)? I'm considering changing Kluivert and it's pretty much a straight swap cost wise.
  • jakobpedro
    642 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime Del Piero is such a beast, can't believe I didn't get him earlier. 30 games, 42 goals and 25 assist as a CAM in 4231, all online. 87 Crespo also very good, 39 goals and 31 assist in 30 games.
  • miri
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    What do people think about MVB (either)? I'm considering changing Kluivert and it's pretty much a straight swap cost wise.

Only used him in draft a few times but didn't find him anything special at all. 85/87 Crespo and 86/88 Kluivert all felt miles better. I really wanted to like him, but sadly I think his agility really lets him down - he turns like a tank.
  • jakobpedro
    642 posts Sunday League Hero
    miri wrote: »

Only used him in draft a few times but didn't find him anything special at all. 85/87 Crespo and 86/88 Kluivert all felt miles better. I really wanted to like him, but sadly I think his agility really lets him down - he turns like a tank.
    MVB 89 has 87 agility, 91 has 80 agility. Both Kluivert versions have less than 80. 87 Crespo and 89 MVB has the same agility stat.
  • steverich1988
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How is 89 ronaldhinio is he worth the price tag? And do people think it will drop by much?
  • bloody-fouad
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have 91 MVB playing him in 4231 and he is outstanding,pace is not an issue with.his shooting is out of this world,finesse,long shot and driven ****,if he is in the penalty box goal guarantee, like him more than OWEN 89 AND Sheba 86 the two icons that I tried.
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    @Gary3022 Gratz, man! What was that the other week about no good pulls ;)
  • Thanks @holdenwait @Dolph

And yea @3NG , that’ll shut me up for a while :D
  • Xpglobe
    2199 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks @holdenwait @Dolph

And yea @3NG , that’ll shut me up for a while :D

Congratz bro <3
  • Estaban
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    Would you sell R94 for Dinho 91 and R90?
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Estaban wrote: »

No

If it was for Ronaldinho and you could somehow save up a bit more for Striker CR7 then yeah
  • ha032742
    31740 posts Moderator

No personally but I think others would say yes.

@Gary3022 screw you :'(
  • Estaban
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    You have him or tried him right? Never tried the Dinho 91. Didn’t care for the 89
  • DougInskip
    4406 posts Big Money Move
    90 puyol lads?

• 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    You have him or tried him right? Never tried the Dinho 91. Didn’t care for the 89

94 R9 = best player in game

91 Dinho = 3rd best player in game

90 R9 = not top 10

IMO