88vs90 overmars?

Toontink
194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone used both?

Comments

• OoSUPERDANoO
    15012 posts Moderator
    Used the 88 for only 2 games, which prompted me to get the 90 through SBC.

The 90 is amazing honestly and roughly the same price as the 88. Guessing what you really are worried about is tying up the coins in an untradable?

Try the 88, the 90 is marginably better imo. Although bear in mind such a short period using the 88.
  • Toontink
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yh I'm not doing any utradeables this year unless there really cheap. Good to know the 88 is worth trying.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    15012 posts Moderator
    Toontink wrote: »
    Yh I'm not doing any utradeables this year unless there really cheap. Good to know the 88 is worth trying.

If you are buying outright off the market then i don't think the 90 is worth the extra over the 88. I did the 90 SBC for cheaper than the 88 so it was worth it for me.

If you enjoy the 88, consider doing the SBC. I see alot of praise for him on here with people hoping to keep him all year! I will be doing the same. He's really good!
  • JBC03FC
    3337 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Overmars is genuinely giving me a headache over how to finish my team with new Icons.
    I really really want Dinho, but Overmars makes me think I might be better getting a Icon striker instead and TOTGs Mbappe.
    Overmars is so good in game!
  • Barslund
    4740 posts National Call-Up
    Don't you get annoyed by the 3* skills?