The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the GOAT LP Bagnall/Ivan F2M98H XL Muzza VFB Primal OH LALA ORISON

Comments

• @XxRichiexRichxX he was the guy complaining about WL not being p2p, right? :joy:
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    Why krasi? :joy::joy:
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    34414 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2017
    Orison wrote: »

@XxRichiexRichxX he was the guy complaining about WL not being p2p, right? :joy:

:joy::joy: yup. Claims it’d be better than Dedicated servers. As well as there should be a in game report button, and if you get reported once, that’s a coin wipe. He’d surely be without coins after that one with his dumb logic.

Krasi has had a helluva week.
    Post edited by XxRichiexRichxX on
  • xciljw
    5085 posts Big Money Move
    At least he ain't making it easier for himself.

Have to admit I did not expect his 37 this week. But I heard that instead of playing Friday and Saturday like last weeks he saved all 40 games for Sunday now, so he would have much easier games. Man has to show it on the long term though, can't keep playing all 40 Sunday.
  • xciljw wrote: »
    At least he ain't making it easier for himself.

Have to admit I did not expect his 37 this week. But I heard that instead of playing Friday and Saturday like last weeks he saved all 40 games for Sunday now, so he would have much easier games. Man has to show it on the long term though, can't keep playing all 40 Sunday.

I mean same as that Ovvy guy he was an occasional 35 win player before so I guess he could achieve 37 with a better team and some luck, it was just the 39s and 40s that required some cheating.
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    LOL @ fifa academy team

Snorted so hard
  • Draft token from WL rewards paid out, although I swear that reward gave out 45k coins, a 15k and a 100k pack, now it's only a 50k pack, might remember that wrong tho.
    fe131371660461b3f255540e55a3f1f3.png

• ha032742
    41957 posts Moderator
    Also anyone else feel that the running scoop turn doesn’t seem to always work as easily as last year with 5* skill players?
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Also anyone else feel that the running scoop turn doesn’t seem to always work as easily as last year with 5* skill players?

Its been nerfed for a few yrs bro
  • Muzza11
    13101 posts Has That Special Something
    M98H wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Would it be a stupid idea to sell pack pulled Ronaldo to fund for 91 Dinho?
    @EddieFicio the 91 dinho worth it?
    Already have prime Henry so I'm tempted as prime dinho isn't central!

Ronaldo is better mate, I have used both and 91 dinho is amazing but not as good at CR7

Cheers @Muzza11 dinho looks so much fun, especially after having Ronaldo for 700+ games now :lol:

I

back in the day with Ibra :D
  • ha032742
    41957 posts Moderator
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Its been nerfed for a few yrs bro

Maybe it was 16 then because I remember abusing it with TOTY Neymar :#
  • Muzza11 wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Would it be a stupid idea to sell pack pulled Ronaldo to fund for 91 Dinho?
    @EddieFicio the 91 dinho worth it?
    Already have prime Henry so I'm tempted as prime dinho isn't central!

Ronaldo is better mate, I have used both and 91 dinho is amazing but not as good at CR7

Cheers @Muzza11 dinho looks so much fun, especially after having Ronaldo for 700+ games now :lol:

I

back in the day with Ibra :D

Chikhaoui :'(
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    xciljw wrote: »
    @EmperialChris U know this guy Emperial Gaucho? Played him in WL yesterday. Think he RQ somewhere 2nd half, man got lucky first half though. :# Know quite a few Emperial players by now but never heard of him.

He's on the academy team lol

theres an academy team ?
  • joe666 wrote: »
    @EmperialChris U know this guy Emperial Gaucho? Played him in WL yesterday. Think he RQ somewhere 2nd half, man got lucky first half though. :# Know quite a few Emperial players by now but never heard of him.

theres an academy team ?

This.

Gave me a right laugh that. All i could think of was the youtube series VGHS.
  • ThierryTheKing14
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero
    hoban95 wrote: »
    joe666 wrote: »

theres an academy team ?

This.

Virgins get hand... sanitiser?
  • Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner

theres an academy team ?

This.

Video Game High School. ;)
  • ThierryTheKing14
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pikachu wrote: »

theres an academy team ?

This.

Sounds like a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 version of brookeback mountain
  • Pikachu wrote: »

theres an academy team ?

This.

My man.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    edited December 2017
    VGHS was great.
  • Blarix
    20869 posts Club Captain
    VGHS was great.

No, just no
  • Blarix
    20869 posts Club Captain
    4321 is OP
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    Blarix wrote: »
    VGHS was great.

No, just no

4kSZwz1.gif
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Pikachu wrote: »

theres an academy team ?

This.

Sounds like a **** version of brookeback mountain

Which would be a heterosexual version
  • Blarix wrote: »
    VGHS was great.

No, just no

QK8aYw0.gif
  • Olleman
    14851 posts World Class
    How is Pogba at RCM this year? Is he worth picking up over IF Tolisso?
  • GRobinho10
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2017
    @EddieFicio get in behind also? Or just drift wide for the ST?

And what are your thoughts on the 4321?
  • So @ImmigrantMentality how is that Kimmich at CB? :D
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    Tried 4321 for 5 games to knock out weekly objectives online .. joke rewards 2 player packs lol
  • GRobinho10
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    do you guys think that play Squad Battles on Ultimate is better to improve rather than play D1 and DKO?
  • Falafelmonster
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    How's Neymar in the WL? hardly see him being used. Anyone on here used him?
    considering switching from 4321... everytime I go 4321 or 3421 during late games I score so I think I might as well start in it haha.