Hoarders - Show your Transfer List!!!

Comments

• Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    @Crazy Pringle @WoundedGoat have a quick search for Neymar.....

There's about 20 up, I would buy them all but I would want the OP profiting if my superior hoarding ability...

@Hippyboy6

He's dropping like a stone, panick sell OP, get rid of your full stash of 2 or 3 :)

He should hold out, could be 15k if there is a rise.

He's losing coins by the second :)

If it was me I would wait for BBVA TOTS and hope for 2 rises an at least 60k profit AFTER TAX! whoosh...

:D
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Karma wrote: »
    Maradona wrote: »
    He wants to feel powerful, "controlling" the market on certain players. Women have a term for that.

Feminism? :trollface:

Strap on?

• FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    He wants to feel powerful, "controlling" the market on certain players. Women have a term for that.

Strap on?

Whatever floats your goat :D
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    @Crazy Pringle @WoundedGoat have a quick search for Neymar.....

There's about 20 up, I would buy them all but I would want the OP profiting if my superior hoarding ability...

@Hippyboy6

He's dropping like a stone, panick sell OP, get rid of your full stash of 2 or 3 :)

:joy: lol'd
  • WoundedGoat
    edited June 2015

Strap on?

I have seen movies where the dominating lady chooses to wear an instrument shaped like a mans appendage.

I was merely pointing out that the OP might be this kind of instrument of lesbeonic pleasure.

• FLASHFLUSH1

Strap on?

I have seen movies where the dominating lady chooses to wear an instrument shaped like a mans appendage.

I was merely pointing out that the OP might be this kind of instrument of lesbeonic pleasure.

:joy:
    Glad you said lesbeonic at the end there. For some reason I was thinking about something totally different
  • game101
    1241 posts Professional
    I EvO I wrote: »
    This is exactly why EA should not raise the prices of these cards.

EA take note.
  • I have a Viera, I don't use him, and I would without a doubt sell if they raised his price enough to just cover the tax.
  • WoundedGoat
    I have a Viera, I don't use him, and I would without a doubt sell if they raised his price enough to just cover the tax.

That's not hoarding though, that's turning a profit. Not insinuating you are not aware of that!
  • Buffalo Trace
    97 posts
    edited June 2015
    I have a Viera, I don't use him, and I would without a doubt sell if they raised his price enough to just cover the tax.

What would you do if they lowered his price?

I'd probably make a team with him, I'm tempted, but if they lowered all the other legends prices as well I would keep and make a team. I'm probably the exception though

That's not hoarding though, that's turning a profit. Not insinuating you are not aware of that!

I'm not even looking to turn a profit, just not take a loss from tax. If he was 474K I would sell him because then I get the original 450K back
  • Maradona
    4445 posts National Call-Up

Related to something OP most likely possesses
  • StewParty
    4057 posts National Call-Up
    StewParty wrote: »
    OP are you just pretending to be a hoarder? What is the most you have of one player, I see you have 3 Neymars, what else have you got?
    Thats like 500k+ mate in my transfer list

1/10 troll

I'm a hoarder as well, I have TOTS sanchez & he's worth over 500k, I use him as well but I could put him in my TP to take a pic ;)

The purpose of this thread was to see everyone elses transfer list.
  • WoundedGoat
    OP are you just pretending to be a hoarder? What is the most you have of one player, I see you have 3 Neymars, what else have you got?

1/10 troll

I'm a hoarder as well, I have TOTS sanchez & he's worth over 500k, I use him as well but I could put him in my TP to take a pic ;)

Well it **** failed then didn't it.

I thought the purpose was to make the OP look like a feminist's strap on.
  • StewParty
    4057 posts National Call-Up

1/10 troll

Im sorry but theres no such thing as a feminist who is a boy
    So im not a feminist sorry kid
  • Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class

1/10 troll

Im sorry but theres no such thing as a feminist who is a boy
    So im not a feminist sorry kid

Of course there is "kid" it's a bit like a wannabe hoarder
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    whats everyone got?