The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Ryno
    6204 posts Big Money Move
    Boothy wrote: »
    I usually just run with my K-League team.

What differences do you have compared to my team in the second post?
  • RayS
    25775 posts Player of the Year
    @Ryno i feel like you need IF Cahill up top for your A-League squad :)
  • Boothy
    6919 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    Ryno wrote: »

Sometimes I use Wook and Lee Jae Sung.
    YQLIiLu.png
  • RayS

Sometimes I use Wook and Lee Jae Sung.
    YQLIiLu.png

All those rare silvers look purdy
  • Boothy
    6919 posts Big Money Move
    Hopefully Jeonbuk sign Tiago Alves as a lot of rumours suggest. Would be another great addition to the league.
  • Ryno
    Hopefully Jeonbuk sign Tiago Alves as a lot of rumours suggest. Would be another great addition to the league.

Saw this the other day. Would be a top player in the league.
    RayS wrote: »
    @Ryno i feel like you need IF Cahill up top for your A-League squad :)

I have his card just, didn't update the OP. But he just left Melbourne city. Could possibly go to Yokohama if he stays within the City ownership group.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20017 posts Club Captain
    Seongnam pls?
  • RayS
    Picked Kobayashi on bid for 12,500 B)
  • RayS
    edited December 2017
    So beautiful

E607_FB22-_A37_A-444_D-_B808-_A2572_BA463_CC.jpg
  • Turner12
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017
    current a league/aussie team
    https://ibb.co/h5Mo4b
  • Turner12
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    imagine if i knew how to PAP properly *facepalm*
  • Nankatsu
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @RayS I recommend Shoji as center back. He is getting better and better.
  • RayS
    Nankatsu wrote: »
    @RayS I recommend Shoji as center back. He is getting better and better.

Yep! I have him as my right center back. He’s great alongside Yoshida. Yoshida is also my starting Premier League centerback becasue I wanted to represent at least one Japanese in mu team!
  • RayS
    Haha got smashed 5-0 in DKT with my Japan squad (and then 4-1 with my US squad). Like Kobayashi though in game.

I really need to just play squad battles with these squads or else get much better haha
  • adrian mierzejewski from sydney fc 2g1a in 5-0 derby win surely makes the bench totw looks weak as at this stage gives JAK a chance
  • Ryno
    Turner12 wrote: »
    adrian mierzejewski from sydney fc 2g1a in 5-0 derby win surely makes the bench totw looks weak as at this stage gives JAK a chance

Sure hope so. Glad we got Kobayashi last week, but Im prepared for the dry spell already
  • CosmicDance
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So I started last weeks weekend league with an MLS/Serie A hybrid team. Did okay with it, but I thought I'd give the Japanese boys a go. Currently using this team.

OAKUyFV.jpg

Although I do convert it to this A. If I'm losing or B. At half time.

Ref7gkn.jpg

Do you guys consider that cheating? I do feel kinda scummy doing it, but at the end of the day I face better teams than mine 99% of the time.

I ended up 5-3 with it, which I'll take. I'm not that good of a player.

Noteworthy here is that Honda is an amazing central CAM, but does nothing for me at LW.

Also Kobayashi is dynamite, got a great record with him at the moment.

XWEyDfN.jpg

Props to you as well @Ryno, Saito is a great player, that double 4* helps.
  • RayS
    So I started last weeks weekend league with an MLS/Serie A hybrid team. Did okay with it, but I thought I'd give the Japanese boys a go. Currently using this team.

OAKUyFV.jpg

Ref7gkn.jpg

Do you guys consider that cheating? I do feel kinda scummy doing it, but at the end of the day I face better teams than mine 99% of the time.

Noteworthy here is that Honda is an amazing central CAM, but does nothing for me at LW.

XWEyDfN.jpg

Wow I think it’s great if you can get better than a 50% winning record in WL with a non OP Prem, La Liga, etc team. As for formation changing, forget the haters, it’s a valid mehanic of the game (EA have published an official article stating that it is a valid mehanic), plus your change would take like 5 seconda, so no problem. Awesome that you already have 20+ goals with Yu. I agree, he’s deadly. (Got smashed 5-0 myself in DKT when i tried to use my Japan team tho haha)
  • CosmicDance

OAKUyFV.jpg

Ref7gkn.jpg

XWEyDfN.jpg

Wow I think it’s great if you can get better than a 50% winning record in WL with a non OP Prem, La Liga, etc team. As for formation changing, forget the haters, it’s a valid mehanic of the game (EA have published an official article stating that it is a valid mehanic), plus your change would take like 5 seconda, so no problem. Awesome that you already have 20+ goals with Yu. I agree, he’s deadly. (Got smashed 5-0 myself in DKT when i tried to use my Japan team tho haha)

I'm currently playing in the DKT at the moment.

Beat this team about half an hour ago.

iJwcADU.jpg

I think I concentrate better with "lesser" teams. Man, I never finish weekend league... The one time I have this year I got Gold 1.

I just love trying different teams out. I'll always go back to my Japanese boys though, have had them since FIFA 11. Hasebe played CB for about 4 years on 6 or 7 chem :)
  • RayS

OAKUyFV.jpg

Ref7gkn.jpg

XWEyDfN.jpg

iJwcADU.jpg

I think I concentrate better with "lesser" teams. Man, I never finish weekend league... The one time I have this year I got Gold 1.

I just love trying different teams out. I'll always go back to my Japanese boys though, have had them since FIFA 11. Hasebe played CB for about 4 years on 6 or 7 chem :)

Dang really? Did the guy rage message you afterwards? Haha that’s awesome.
  • CosmicDance

OAKUyFV.jpg

Ref7gkn.jpg

XWEyDfN.jpg

iJwcADU.jpg

Nah, nothing. I've actually played him before in WL.. Not sure if I beat him or not, but that's a ridiculous team.

Got beat in the final though. Against a waaaay better player than me. He went up 4-0 before half time and I pulled the plug.

Second go, just won 7-1 in the first game but it's getting very late/early, I doubt they'll be many people playing.
  • RayS

OAKUyFV.jpg

Ref7gkn.jpg

XWEyDfN.jpg

iJwcADU.jpg

Nah, nothing. I've actually played him before in WL.. Not sure if I beat him or not, but that's a ridiculous team.

Got beat in the final though. Against a waaaay better player than me. He went up 4-0 before half time and I pulled the plug.

Second go, just won 7-1 in the first game but it's getting very late/early, I doubt they'll be many people playing.

My Japan squad is really fun against the AI in Squad Battles, but I really need to be better to use it online haha i’m a steady D5 player and hardly ever qualify for WL
  • RayS
    Dang, picking up a boatload of IF Kobayashi for discard bids... hopefull they can make me some profit during Christmas SBCs and/or help me complete any SBCs requiring TOTW players
  • Ryno

OAKUyFV.jpg

Ref7gkn.jpg

XWEyDfN.jpg

Good stuff @CosmicDance might have to do something similar when I get back from Asia
  • RayS

OAKUyFV.jpg

Ref7gkn.jpg

XWEyDfN.jpg

Good stuff @CosmicDance might have to do something similar when I get back from Asia

ohhh yeah I think I remember you mentioning (here or US lounge?) that you were gonna make a trip there! Awesome! how has it been? Have you hit up any games?
  • Ryno

OAKUyFV.jpg

Ref7gkn.jpg

XWEyDfN.jpg

ohhh yeah I think I remember you mentioning (here or US lounge?) that you were gonna make a trip there! Awesome! how has it been? Have you hit up any games?

@RayS I dont go for another week and Im disappointed the seasons will be over by the time I get there, but I'm excited for the trip nonetheless

• RayS

OAKUyFV.jpg

Ref7gkn.jpg

XWEyDfN.jpg

@RayS I dont go for another week and Im disappointed the seasons will be over by the time I get there, but I'm excited for the trip nonetheless

Awesome! Enjoy your trip!!
  • RayS
    Hmm I wonder if we have any chance of more Japanese IFs now that the J-league is done. Need the Japanese abroad to step up their game! Come on Okazaki, Kagawa, Hasebe, Kubo, Minamo, Sakai, Nagatomo, et al!!
  • RayS
    Also, looks like no J-League MVP :(
  • Tesco
    6547 posts Big Money Move
    Also, looks like no J-League MVP :(

Disgusting