Is there no UK server?

OpFifa
64 posts Park Captain
Just find it strange that when you look at matchmaking settings in Pro clubs that the only ones set to 'recommended' for me are Western Europe and Northern Europe.

Seems strange that i live smack bang in the middle of England yet British Isles is set to not recommended.

Comments

• Gingerbread
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    OpFifa wrote: »
    Just find it strange that when you look at matchmaking settings in Pro clubs that the only ones set to 'recommended' for me are Western Europe and Northern Europe.

Seems strange that i live smack bang in the middle of England yet British Isles is set to not recommended.

North Europe is the british isles.
  • OpFifa
    64 posts Park Captain

You clearly don't understand the issue.....
  • ha032742
    35067 posts Moderator
    Nope Iffy
  • Gingerbread
    edited December 2017

You clearly don't understand the issue.....

The server best suited for you is North Europe The western server is in holland
  • Gingerbread
    If you live in Southern England the western server maybe closer.You should be matched to server with the shortest ping.
  • OpFifa
    64 posts Park Captain
    How do i ping the server?
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    just flick your modem really hard and make the noise
  • BurntHelmet
    527 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2017
    :
    How do i ping the server?