i think its time to leave krasi alone guys

Comments

• Pughy30
    27259 posts Player of the Year
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    joe666 wrote: »
    gbshow wrote: »
    He's a lying cheater. He swore on his kids lives. He's a piece of...

Not on, but in his kids was his phrasing as since they were born...
    That's what he meant anyway. It's not his main language so forgive him for that, but come on don't go that far as thinking that he would actually put their life on the line.

its not defendable so just stop trying to defend it... its sickening.... most of us don't even care he cheated, its just a game, with that said though... when he swore on on kids lives that he didn't cheat, when its been proven by every way shape or form, even was banned at one point.... just proves that he is the lowest of the low n pathetic.

How is that not defendable? Man is not very good at speaking another language so let's kill him it's what you say. You mean each person must be an english language expert?
    By the way look at you putting its and not it's. Is that really sickening?

State of you :D
  • Mutu10gol
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    joe666 wrote: »
    gbshow wrote: »
    He's a lying cheater. He swore on his kids lives. He's a piece of...

Not on, but in his kids was his phrasing as since they were born...
    That's what he meant anyway. It's not his main language so forgive him for that, but come on don't go that far as thinking that he would actually put their life on the line.

its not defendable so just stop trying to defend it... its sickening.... most of us don't even care he cheated, its just a game, with that said though... when he swore on on kids lives that he didn't cheat, when its been proven by every way shape or form, even was banned at one point.... just proves that he is the lowest of the low n pathetic.

How is that not defendable? Man is not very good at speaking another language so let's kill him it's what you say. You mean each person must be an english language expert?
    By the way look at you putting its and not it's. Is that really sickening?

agreed,to many fuc... experts in here...and this thing with the english language...anyway in a few years EU will need an official language :smile: don t think it will be english....enjoy the Brexit
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    Well if you are Lucky enough to have kids, you would know only a very strenge, egocentric, man would ever swear on the lives of his own kids. I hope people will boycott him. And if you have to stick up for him on this forum because its EA's fault. Think of this: if somebody robbs your house, is it your mistake that your alarmsystem isn't good enough... or should people not enter your house without permission? Same applies for people who try to find ways to cheat at games.

Not on their lives, but in their lifes (granted not the best expression, but he meant since the children were born)

Anyway if you leave the door open and you know that there are thiefs around even the cops recommend to close the door.
  • Away Casual
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    He wanted the attention he got it. So no, definitely not time to let it slide.

If your going to high dive into the social media pool, you better know how to swim.
  • iamthebest
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I like Krasi. He,s great!!!
  • Mutu10gol
    iamthebest wrote: »
    I like Krasi. He,s great!!!

:smile:
  • PelzyWelzy
    10338 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2017
    The second he bought a fellow players deceased Grandad in to things any tiny shred of sympathy he might have gotten from me vanished.

Absolute [Profanity removed] imo, to say a thing like that. Gloating about beating a fellow pro in front of 'His Grandads Eyes' some years back knowing full well he had since passed.

Not one for violence me, but I'd happily smash all the teeth out of that little rats face.

Ahem.

If anyone can link that tweet would be helpful, just for OP to see who he's defending here. I've not been able to find it again but am sure someone around here will.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • SergiuLive
    I find it strange that people think that he misspelled 2 words from 3 in that expression. From "in their lifes" to "on their lives" and not even thought that he might just missed some commas.

And why bring that anyway. If you want to accuse him for something else like cheating is one thing. But it seems that is not enough. You need to jump to conclussion that he put his childrens lives on the line based on a few words that you thought he misspelled. Just seems way too far.
  • Jaydiz89
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who?
  • iamthebest
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i don,t believe he cheats. People should leave him alone. If you don,t beleave him just leave him alone. FIFA banned krasi, how are you all knowing the reasons? FIFA send you a mail?
  • Pughy30
    Krasi fanboys rushing to the forum in defence of their hero
  • Fab
    19473 posts World Class
    It's time to double down guys
  • alex1987
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    iamthebest wrote: »
    i don,t believe he cheats. People should leave him alone. If you don,t beleave him just leave him alone. FIFA banned krasi, how are you all knowing the reasons? FIFA send you a mail?

:lol:
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    But remember without it we wouldnt have got this magic

• VARD67876
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    To paraphrase something a great philospher once said "they're all on steroids" erm or something.

Every top player exploits and games the system to a point and in thier own heads defends why they do it.

Every youtuber who does it for a full time job is interested in money over thier so called fans.

some get away without a word for the dodgy things they do some don't thats life..

As for the Nep thing he 100% knew what he was doing and didn't care till he got caught out but nobody cares now so it's fine he set out to con kids.

Krasi Is getting the hate now maybe in 6 months everyone will have forgotten thats life.
  • HelloDearie
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    The second he bought a fellow players deceased Grandad in to things any tiny shred of sympathy he might have gotten from me vanished.

Absolute [Profanity removed] imo, to say a thing like that. Gloating about beating a fellow pro in front of 'His Grandads Eyes' some years back knowing full well he had since passed.

Not one for violence me, but I'd happily smash all the teeth out of that little rats face.

Ahem.

If anyone can link that tweet would be helpful, just for OP to see who he's defending here. I've not been able to find it again but am sure someone around here will.

This. And stop defending his lack of English, he knew what he was doing bringing his kids into it. The guy is clearly an idiot.

If he cant stand the heat, then he needs to get out of the kitchen so to speak. Get off Twitter, take a break from Youtube, and lastly, dont cheat in the first place.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Burn the witch
  • Mmandras
    3423 posts National Call-Up
    It is easy to condemn based on presumptions and rumours, and songs are amusing. But we need a definite proof and EA needs to step up and be clear on the subject.
  • Mutu10gol
    edited December 2017
    i bet he will have more subscribers to his chanel after this,good or bad, it is always publicity...
  • Pughy30
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    i bet he will have more subscribers to his chanel after this,good or bad, it is always publicity...

Nah his videos will probably just get bombarded with dislikes and comments now so i don't see him winning in this
  • Grehan94
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    I swear on my Ipod nano I never used a 4G connection
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scummy cheat and he's made money if it so he should be banned for life
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    Didn't he swear on his kids lives that he didn't use the 4G exploit? Which basically means that he just used the other one. :D
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    And to think that the cancer ultra sweaty gameplay we have now is because of youtubers like this that catered to 9-12 yr old kids
  • IxToMxI
    7080 posts League Winner
    He’s like everyone that puts themselves in the limelight for anything in life, you will open to criticism, simple fact of life actions cause reactions if you are not prepared for those reactions don’t be in the limelight or don’t initiate the action.

Pretty simple.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    He’s like everyone that puts themselves in the limelight for anything in life, you will open to criticism, simple fact of life actions cause reactions if you are not prepared for those reactions don’t be in the limelight or don’t initiate the action.

Pretty simple.

True, if you rip of the benefits of being a public figure, you'll have to deal with the downsides as well. No sympathy from me
  • SergiuLive
    TWS001 wrote: »
    Didn't he swear on his kids lives that he didn't use the 4G exploit? Which basically means that he just used the other one. :D

No, read again he sweared that he didn't cheat in a certain way in their lifes as in since they were born. Not on their lives.
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    I'd 2 foot him for sure
  • Pughy30
    TWS001 wrote: »

No, read again he sweared that he didn't cheat in a certain way in their lifes as in since they were born. Not on their lives.

He's clearly swearing on his kids lives here isn't he?
    c4bc95bd5dfb7bfe2028f2eb68bf4c47.png
  • Danbailey_032
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    G12OGN wrote: »
    a8fdf58a7e4760e3326f70b6888ea724_funny_cute_lol_funny.jpg

Loooool