Improvements on my team for ~ 400k?

CPFC16
2107 posts Fans' Favourite
edited December 2017
0ae62927186f840b54740026ef32d71b.jpg

Any ideas on improvements on this team? Have about 400k to play with. The 6 in the core of the team aren’t going anywhere, but not sure if I should get IF Vidal or IF Nainggolan. Don’t think there’s much I can do on the wings or full back positions.

Comments

• sofyanm
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    mini_979217Capture.jpg

This team is cheaper and OP. If you don't mind swaping in game you could play in a 4212 with
    9G Vidal Tolisso as CM and Dybala CAM Mertens/Aubameyang ST

If you want to keep Kimmich SIF you could upgrade it with ChiellIni and Sandro.
    And swap Fahrmann with Neuer
  • CPFC16
    sofyanm wrote: »
    mini_979217Capture.jpg

This team is cheaper and OP. If you don't mind swaping in game you could play in a 4212 with
    9G Vidal Tolisso as CM and Dybala CAM Mertens/Aubameyang ST

If you want to keep Kimmich SIF you could upgrade it with ChiellIni and Sandro.
    And swap Fahrmann with Neuer

Looks good but I would have a bit of a pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ switching formation. I’m really enjoying my team atm, winning a lot of games and playing well, just a bit stuck where to improve because I can’t see where improvements are possible.ill consider a few ideas from your team though mate cheers for the suggestion
  • CPFC16
    Bump
  • DiegoNapoles
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    Save some coins and get yourself Auba if apparently he’s amazing
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1151 posts Play-Off Hero
    PTG El Shaar
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Outside of the if versions of your players there's not much you can do to improve that!
  • CPFC16
    Cheers lads. Think I will get that El Shaa, just incase. For the extra 20k or so it’s worth it incase he gets another IF. I heard IF Auba is insane, I absolutely love the NIF so might just continue saving for him. Yeah other than icons on the wings I can’t really do much. Thanks lads