Need your comment and suggestion for my Premier League squad

win123vn
482 posts An Exciting Prospect
hi all, I have about 160k coin and I want to build a new PL squad as below. Do you guys have any suggestion?. I need this squad because I can change squad depend on the situation.

1. Default squad:
d3phmIr.jpg

2. In game:
dCOaayS.jpg

many thanks

Comments

  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Unless happy with your GK, upgrade to Courtious or De gea, noticably better performance for me when upgrading from hart. I don't see many other upgrades you can do with your price range, valencia would be one.
  • win123vn
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shehraj wrote: »
    Unless happy with your GK, upgrade to Courtious or De gea, noticably better performance for me when upgrading from hart. I don't see many other upgrades you can do with your price range, valencia would be one.

    thanks Shehraj; is Mkhi still best in CAM as last year?
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    win123vn wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »
    Unless happy with your GK, upgrade to Courtious or De gea, noticably better performance for me when upgrading from hart. I don't see many other upgrades you can do with your price range, valencia would be one.

    thanks Shehraj; is Mkhi still best in CAM as last year?

    Haven't used him personally, I cant say. Heard hes good though.
  • win123vn
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shehraj wrote: »
    win123vn wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »
    Unless happy with your GK, upgrade to Courtious or De gea, noticably better performance for me when upgrading from hart. I don't see many other upgrades you can do with your price range, valencia would be one.

    thanks Shehraj; is Mkhi still best in CAM as last year?

    Haven't used him personally, I cant say. Heard hes good though.

    thanks, can you suggest other options which you know, who I can use as CAM and RW as well.?
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    win123vn wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »
    win123vn wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »
    Unless happy with your GK, upgrade to Courtious or De gea, noticably better performance for me when upgrading from hart. I don't see many other upgrades you can do with your price range, valencia would be one.

    thanks Shehraj; is Mkhi still best in CAM as last year?

    Haven't used him personally, I cant say. Heard hes good though.

    thanks, can you suggest other options which you know, who I can use as CAM and RW as well.?

    the BPL is seriously lacking in RW department, I'd say stick to micki since his stats are great for a cam anyways, and only upgrade to CAM close to your price range is KDB, but that would mean find an extra 80k coins. If you cannot get more coins, I'd put80k in courtois, 40 in valencia, and another 40 in bailly as those are the only actual upgrades you can afford.
    Edit: Or for 220k, you can get IF Morata, and i've used and can recomend him highly
  • win123vn
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shehraj wrote: »
    win123vn wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »
    win123vn wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »
    Unless happy with your GK, upgrade to Courtious or De gea, noticably better performance for me when upgrading from hart. I don't see many other upgrades you can do with your price range, valencia would be one.

    thanks Shehraj; is Mkhi still best in CAM as last year?

    Haven't used him personally, I cant say. Heard hes good though.

    thanks, can you suggest other options which you know, who I can use as CAM and RW as well.?

    the BPL is seriously lacking in RW department, I'd say stick to micki since his stats are great for a cam anyways, and only upgrade to CAM close to your price range is KDB, but that would mean find an extra 80k coins. If you cannot get more coins, I'd put80k in courtois, 40 in valencia, and another 40 in bailly as those are the only actual upgrades you can afford.
    Edit: Or for 220k, you can get IF Morata, and i've used and can recomend him highly

    KDB is 200k, too much :). Ok I will try to invest to bailly and Valencia. Normally GK is alway my last think
Sign In or Register to comment.