The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the GOAT LP Bagnall/Ivan F2M98H XL Muzza VFB Primal OH LALA ORISON

Comments

• bigpokey24
    4999 posts Big Money Move
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    40games is insane. How could anyone find time for this? :no_mouth:

Break the games, 12 a day and binge it sunday. ..I was able to play the most WL games ever ..broke my games like 6 in mornings and 6 in the evenings. ..was even out all day Saturday. . When you break the games, you don't get too stressed or worked out trying to finish the games....
  • Yoshi
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    Lost game bails people out its sickening
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    I love 90 Berg. Never tried him at striker but facing goal he is a machine. Not sure how he would work back to goal.
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    Went into a 2 bar game without noticing and couldnt do anything. Was down 3-2 was about score got speed up lag and dcd
  • Agent Murhawk
    9130 posts League Winner
    This 🎃🎃🎃🎃 that I keep 🎃🎃🎃🎃 myself cause of lack of time...was 18-0 but now 19-5 I think cause I’m just going as fast as possible
  • Adamski
    9995 posts Has That Special Something
    finished 38-2, barely top 100 for EU let alone global lol, the two losses were horse 🎃🎃🎃🎃 as well, leading both games late on and let it slip.
  • Adamski
    9995 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2017
    Alessandrini - 37 goals 35 assists in 40 WL games and people out here saying Promes is better ffs

Cr7 - 50 goals 28 assists
    Daddy AdP - 36 goals 29 assists

88 Vieira is different gravy as well, thank 🎃🎃🎃🎃 I bought him before he went up 400k
  • GRobinho10
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Adamski wrote: »
    Alessandrini - 37 goals 35 assists in 40 WL games and people out here saying Promes is better ffs

Cr7 - 50 goals 28 assists
    Daddy AdP - 36 goals 29 assists

88 Vieira is different gravy as well, thank **** I bought him before he went up 400k

You are ps4 now, right? Give me your GT to add you mate.
  • Snadeau
    1270 posts Professional
    Well made it to elite 3. Thought I was sitting pretty with 24 wins and 10 games to go when I suddenly drop 4 in a row. You know the games, guys don’t turn, contest shots, opponent is making shots for 15 yards outside the box and you’re goalie is just watching them go in. Absolutely unreal. Managed to win 5 in a row after that. Hoping I get some pack luck now.
  • Snadeau
    1270 posts Professional
    Also noticed a ton a people dash boarding out of games. 2 guys got red cards early and another conceded a penalty, immediately I lost connection to them. Pretty scummy move
  • MOCXXX
    12 posts Ball Boy
    I rarely play WL, so please tell me - if they disconnect during the match, then what? It counts as a loss or?
  • Yoshi
    Adamski wrote: »
    finished 38-2, barely top 100 for EU let alone global lol, the two losses were horse **** as well, leading both games late on and let it slip.

noiiiice, it'd be an ez top 100 on xbox mert
  • Yoshi
    09d79b90f228c8dc55ee8069c6e2e1d2.png

Win 7 and I'm in. Either way, getting coins on my rtg so I'm happy. Closer and closer to r9
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    Just played The Elrayzor damn this guy is clinical af, just sits back and counter all game, he was 33-1 when he faced me. He's 33-2 now of course B)

Beat him 7-6 AET lol,every game against t100 is usually like this
  • DJc2x
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stopped at gold 3. Must sleep now. 18-6 for the weekend so I'm kinda happy with that..
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    Lol my last game made the champs channel, thank 🎃🎃🎃🎃 i didnt lose it
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    keep it up . Seen ya YT vid the other day @Yoshi
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Lol my last game made the champs channel, thank **** i didnt lose it

that first goal he scored was stupid
  • Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner
    Nick28T got Elite, Idk where he usually finishes, but I know quite a lot of you in here watch him to chill out.
  • Snadeau
    1270 posts Professional
    MOCXXX wrote: »
    I rarely play WL, so please tell me - if they disconnect during the match, then what? It counts as a loss or?

There’s some glitch we’re guys can disconnect and not get the loss. You also don’t get the win but I believe the score has to be even.
  • EddieFicio wrote: »
    Just played The Elrayzor damn this guy is clinical af, just sits back and counter all game, he was 33-1 when he faced me. He's 33-2 now of course B)

Beat him 7-6 AET lol,every game against t100 is usually like this

Played him last year as well :D
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Played in that streamer cup. Won a grand, not bad. None of you guys cheered me on tho...

unnamed.png
  • Yoshi
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Played in that streamer cup. Won a grand, not bad. None of you guys cheered me on tho...

unnamed.png

what happened? we were busy with WL, u won a grand?
  • Yoshi
    Also

B
    O
    T
    T
    L
    E
  • Yoshi
    ac14fdfa98281d8e543a0441d9f4e2fb.png

First time getting Elite 1 this year BUT a complete bottle. gg I don't know how you top 100 people do it :joy:
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    That DC cost me top 100, how nice.

Ended up on 36 and missed out by 12 skill points.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    What team you got now after selling ronaldo? @EddieFicio
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    What team you got now after selling ronaldo? @EddieFicio

Henry
    Cr7 maradona messi
    Petit matthaus
    Sandro des rio walker
    If ddg

@Agent VZ

Getting Vieira in asap, also considering selling rio or des probably, the patch has screwed with defending to the point i dunno if icon cbs are even worth it.
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    Pugzilla wrote: »

unnamed.png

Grats @Pugzilla was raging at WL. When is the grand 120k fp pack opening?
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    Well done @Pugzilla its amazing what you can do when you don't have your own sub's and viewers sniping you