3NG wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mc wrote: »
    Rightly or wrongly bought a probably overpriced 91 dinho. He’s Brilliant

Using him at RCAM but the novelty is wearing off. Gullit, Blanc and Vieira have been worth every penny...Ronaldinho blows hot and cold :/

Lol already have 90 gullit and 85 blanc!

Yes they are superb. Ronaldinho seems to add something different. However honeymoon period still

It’s weird but he feels weaker than Martial even though he trounced him in PHY...think it may be aggression?

Definitely has something to do with it but a well timed L2 bump works wonder with him, tbh. I've found no problems with his strength

What chem style do you use on him btw?

Hawk

I use the exact same, not sure what else to suggest then! Everyone seems to be getting rid of 91 Ronnie :(

He pales in comparison to Gullit I’m afraid. Will just get 94 R9 I think and use Gullit, Vieira around him.
  • ha032742
    38037 posts Moderator
    I want prime Crespo so bad right now :(
  • Matnevesbra
    1126 posts Professional
    Should i use hernandez as solo striker or with another st?
  • Mathew1606
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite

whats your team now mate? or what will it be?

• 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    I really want Gullit tbh. If I didn't do Rio I could afford Gullit along with my other plans but DDG had to go and get a SIF (most likely) so I have to get him now, ruins all my plans.
  • ha032742
    38037 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    I really want Gullit tbh. If I didn't do Rio I could afford Gullit along with my other plans but DDG had to go and get a SIF (most likely) so I have to get him now, ruins all my plans.

Really is the best icon I’ve used and I’ve tried both of the Pele cards, 94 & 90 R9, Ronaldinho obviously and 95 Maradona.
  • ha032742
    38037 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Mathew1606 wrote: »

whats your team now mate? or what will it be?

Haven’t really got one mate and have no clue what to make as need a top ST icon really...just the following players I got really cheap at the beginning of the game and some just before BF when prices were low:
    91 Ronaldinho
    Prime Rui Costa
    90 Gullit
    88 Vieira
    89 Blanc
    87 Desailly
    Plus my untradeables like Suarez, Pogba, Kante, Alaba, Boateng, Auba etc.

Rest of my club is SBC fodder.
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro

Really is the best icon I’ve used and I’ve tried both of the Pele cards, 94 & 90 R9, Ronaldinho obviously and 95 Maradona.

CAM, CM or ST?

If I miss out on another fresh special IF DDG I'll be quit agitated but I'm going to get him in monthlies, right? Please EA
  • ha032742
    38037 posts Moderator
    Should i use hernandez as solo striker or with another st?

I’m tempted to do the SBC but I don’t think he’d survive up top on his own :/
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    I sold him :#@3NG

Got out with 300k profit and i guess there’s a chance he could drop a bit with Christmas promos and stuff but even if he goes up i’m happy with the price. Won’t be able to afford TOTY Messi so it’ll probably be the highest version of Mbappe or another icon / LW off chem. Henry will have to wait a while to get his partner back :(

Also have no idea how he sold, there were 2 up for 50k cheaper at the same time lol

:'( I'll make sure to use the salute celebration when 'Dinho scores for me today

Could even use a ST at RF as well but I'm sure you'll get lucky with your WL rewards or monthlies down the line. I've gotten terrible rewards all year but last week I got Sterling x2 from my E1 rewards which wasn't too bad

All you need is DDG from this week and that's 1m (I need to find 1m to buy him :( )

Yea i’m slugging my way to E1 every week hoping it pays off eventually, usually making around 250-300k which isn’t great. I’m also gonna start getting more pissed off at EA the longer i have to wait for Dinho so that’s something to look forward to lolol.

You need to use him at CCAM to get the
    most out of him @ha032742 but yea you probably need to work a little less with Gullit since he’s such a tank but i don’t see how he wouldn’t still be effective at L/RCAM

• ha032742
    38037 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017

Got out with 300k profit and i guess there’s a chance he could drop a bit with Christmas promos and stuff but even if he goes up i’m happy with the price. Won’t be able to afford TOTY Messi so it’ll probably be the highest version of Mbappe or another icon / LW off chem. Henry will have to wait a while to get his partner back :(

Also have no idea how he sold, there were 2 up for 50k cheaper at the same time lol

:'( I'll make sure to use the salute celebration when 'Dinho scores for me today

Could even use a ST at RF as well but I'm sure you'll get lucky with your WL rewards or monthlies down the line. I've gotten terrible rewards all year but last week I got Sterling x2 from my E1 rewards which wasn't too bad

All you need is DDG from this week and that's 1m (I need to find 1m to buy him :( )

Yea i’m slugging my way to E1 every week hoping it pays off eventually, usually making around 250-300k which isn’t great. I’m also gonna start getting more pissed off at EA the longer i have to wait for Dinho so that’s something to look forward to lolol.

most out of him @ha032742 but yea you probably need to work a little less with Gullit since he’s such a tank but i don’t see how he wouldn’t still be effective at L/RCAM

There’s something preventing the 91 being great (excluding my ineptitude)...I can’t put my finger on it.
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro

There’s something preventing the 91 being great (excluding my ineptitude).

Hmm not sure, most of the stuff he does for me is just effortless with his pace and movement, maybe he needs to be the main man to shine. In terms of cheapish icon recommendations i’d go 87 ADP and whichever version of Hernandez you want. Of all the lower rated ST icons he’d be my go to for a lone striker, haven’t used him but he’s always deadly when i come up against him. Don’t really think any of them would be much of an upgrade over Suarez though but i get that you want something new.
  • ha032742
    38037 posts Moderator

Hmm not sure, most of the stuff he does for me is just effortless with his pace and movement, maybe he needs to be the main man to shine. In terms of cheapish icon recommendations i’d go 87 ADP and whichever version of Hernandez you want. Of all the lower rated ST icons he’d be my go to for a lone striker, haven’t used him but he’s always deadly when i come up against him. Don’t really think any of them would be much of an upgrade over Suarez though but i get that you want something new.

I love Suarez and don’t want to stop using him...just hate the links. I could formation change to 4231 but still irks me a little.
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    Upgrading my team tomorrow definitely, narrowed it down from 5-6 to 2

Which one guys?

current

e13e9bcdbb9a821a4c79a6ab40546b91.jpg

Option 1: (Normal DDG)

6dfe04660db2862fc1d73c8723e1d874.png

Option 2: (SIF DDG)

3a00c400a52872c6657451ac88bd9d88.png
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move

Which one guys?

current

I'd personally say Number 2 because its just better all around, CR7/Bale upfront with Dinho is really nice although unsure about Rui Costa at CDM but i assume thats just for chemistry reasons?
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro

I love Suarez and don’t want to stop using him...just hate the links. I could formation change to 4231 but still irks me a little.

Oh fair, yea la liga doesn’t have much to offer other than Griez for cheap. I’d probably just the keep the team you have tbh, don’t think you can change much until TOTY with what’s available and their prices.
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017

Which one guys?

current

Yea i’d go 2 but any version of IF DDG would be such a waste of coins :D And IF Pogba too
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro

Which one guys?

current

I'd personally say Number 2 because its just better all around, CR7/Bale upfront with Dinho is really nice although unsure about Rui Costa at CDM but i assume thats just for chemistry reasons?

It's crazy to think that you can have either Gullit or Ronaldo, Bale and near 1.5m coins left over

Rui Costa plays either RCM or as one of the CAM's in a 4231, depends what my opponent changes to in game

Which one guys?

current

Yea i’d go 2 but any version of IF DDG would be such a waste of coins :D

I know I'll want him eventually though and I'm worried his next IF will be a TOTS wayyyy in the future. Hopefully I get him in my monthlies next month

Doesn't help I can only use, or buy, 1 owner fresh cards. Lots of 2 owner DDG's on the market I see from time to time buy can't be having a 3 owner player in my club
  • fifaplayerbol
    4372 posts National Call-Up

Have you seen his long passing? :D
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    tphealy wrote: »

Why is that so bad?!
  • ha032742
    38037 posts Moderator

Which one guys?

current

Yea i’d go 2 but any version of IF DDG would be such a waste of coins :D And IF Pogba too

I agree on all 3 counts.
  • ha032742
    38037 posts Moderator

Oh fair, yea la liga doesn’t have much to offer other than Griez for cheap. I’d probably just the keep the team you have tbh, don’t think you can change much until TOTY with what’s available and their prices.

Yeah sticking to what I have but subbing off Rui for Dybala I think.

A ST Ronaldo in TOTGS would tempt me though :#

Also I used IF Griez for my first 5 games and he felt no different to the NIF ofc.
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    Fine, fine. If I drop IF DDG and Pogba (it would have probably been his NIF anyway, I forgot to add money on top of IF DDG for the SIF)

I'd have that team with IF Goretzka still there and about 1.2m more, where else would you put the coins? Prime Carlos? Feels a waste over someone like IF DDG tbh :/
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Managed to complete Henry, Hagi and Carlos sbcs today :smile:

My team is coming along nicely, will have about 50 packs to open next week(some 50 and 100k's amongst them) and about 2M coins. The dream is alive boys, gotta get back on the trading grind for Maldini, Puyol, Ronnie and Maradona.
  • fifaplayerbol

Which one guys?

current

Did you get Top 100? So many useable reds :)
  • fifaplayerbol

Why is that so bad?!

I just prefer players to have good all round, shooting/dribbling/passing, I believe Crespo's is 57, I play mostly on the counter - so for my style of play, an attacking player has to be able to pass long distances well :o

But its probably a placebo, i imagine it doesn't make much difference
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up

Why is that so bad?!

I just prefer players to have good all round, shooting/dribbling/passing, I believe Crespo's is 57, I play mostly on the counter - so for my style of play, an attacking player has to be able to pass long distances well :o

But its probably a placebo, i imagine it doesn't make much difference

Not questioning you. Just wondered why ea have made a prime icon that bad!
  • Mathew1606
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    vidal worth the 200k? using nif tolliso and hes doing ok for me?
  • 3NG wrote: »
    Fine, fine. If I drop IF DDG and Pogba (it would have probably been his NIF anyway, I forgot to add money on top of IF DDG for the SIF)

I'd have that team with IF Goretzka still there and about 1.2m more, where else would you put the coins? Prime Carlos? Feels a waste over someone like IF DDG tbh :/

Probably not what you wanna hear but i’d just sit tight and keep building your coin total until TOTY / new primes are released
  • ha032742 wrote: »

Yeah sticking to what I have but subbing off Rui for Dybala I think.

A ST Ronaldo in TOTGS would tempt me though :#

Also I used IF Griez for my first 5 games and he felt no different to the NIF ofc.

Yea we’re probably gonna get one this week, trying to stay away though after how much i used him & Messi last year lol