Investments for the poor man?

xPato
255 posts Sunday League Hero
I'm finally going to take FUT15 seriously, and I have about 150k to play around with after stuff sells. Is it best to just grab legends and wait until they shoot up? I had success with Serie A players but that was more dumb luck than anything

Comments

• Stevo_CT
    2982 posts National Call-Up
    With that limited amount of coin, I would reconsider and choose consumables bud.
    Eg, look at popular position change cards, observe the market for a bit, then buy as many as you can, (bargains around TOTW and big packs release). Invest in as many as you can afford, and list them all together every hour. Rinse and Repeat.
  • xPato
    With that limited amount of coin, I would reconsider and choose consumables bud.
    Eg, look at popular position change cards, observe the market for a bit, then buy as many as you can, (bargains around TOTW and big packs release). Invest in as many as you can afford, and list them all together every hour. Rinse and Repeat.

Do you have any suggestions as far as players go? The way I invest is usually around a team
  • Stevo_CT
    2982 posts National Call-Up
    I am not following any players, but look into TOTS Terry/NIF Bale/NIF Ibra - personally that's where I would start if I wanted to trade players today.
  • Along with what @Stevo_CT said, you could also try and buy rare gold players for 600 coins and then list them for 1k BIN and a 750 start price and just grind it out for a little while. That's what I did and I could make 50k a day on average. Although it is pretty time consuming
  • BackDaddy
    3268 posts National Call-Up
    Alot of ppl are buying serie a players or ligue 1 players anticipating their respective tots tourneys but u have to be careful the prices arent already inflated. For example when serie a tourney starts alot of people will buy Chiellini as he is the best cb, he will also get tots so he will be out of packs... I'm guessing his price has already gone up a bit with investors tho
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    lol will
  • RBailss
    12061 posts Has That Special Something
    I have been buying & selling Caceres with relative success over the last few days. Was buying for 1k & under & selling for 3k. Price seems to have increased a little bit though.

General rule of thumb is buy low & sell high, you can create profit with any player if you have the patience.
  • RealBmo7
    498 posts Sunday League Hero
    Poor men don't have investments mate.
  • xPato
    Thanks everyone for the responses, that's exactly what I was looking for
  • Edu
    6665 posts Big Money Move
    invest in serie A players for the next tournament. go to an position that there are limited players like RB, LB or Doumbia / Ibarbo