What should i do with 450k?

Devaginey
74 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I just sold every player I had outside of a combo BPL/Bundes team, and have 450k to spend. I have no clue what to do with it, but have never built a team from BBVA or used any legends. What would you guys recommend?

Comments

• legends
    sniper vieri, hagi, suker, and inzaghi
    or try to find bergy
  • Devaginey
    legends
    or try to find bergy

Thanks for the recommendation! Can I afford all 4 of those with 450k?

Also, some of the legends' stats seem a bit low for the price. Do they play better than IF cards with higher stats?
  • Devaginey wrote: »
    legends
    or try to find bergy

Thanks for the recommendation! Can I afford all 4 of those with 450k?

Also, some of the legends' stats seem a bit low for the price. Do they play better than IF cards with higher stats?

yes, all 4, then get some box to box cm and defenders (juven ones are op), d1 winning team then

inzaghi is the legend has best run and finishing (both slight better than bergy) but physical (except pace) and dribbling are much worse, all stats + 8 are accurate in game, 60k is just unbelivable, vieri better than tots costa for sure
  • Devaginey
    I picked up Inzaghi, vieri, and Okocha to use up front in a 4-3-1-2, and I cant score with the clunky italians. Okocha is great, but any tips for the italians?
  • game101
    1241 posts Professional
    Devaginey wrote: »
    I picked up Inzaghi, vieri, and Okocha to use up front in a 4-3-1-2, and I cant score with the clunky italians. Okocha is great, but any tips for the italians?

Sell inzaghi and try and get Larsson. One of the best cheap legends on the game :)
  • Devaginey wrote: »

I've never used vieri, but when I used inzaghi I never dribbled with him. I find that he is best when you through ball in on goal and he can just finish it.
  • LosBlancos
    1018 posts Professional
    Larsson is great. If you can try a trio of Zola CAM then B Laudrup and Larsson strikers
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Devaginey wrote: »

Get Vieri some crosses to head in, he is unreal at that also just muscle people off that ball with him in short spaces don't try overly long runs with the ball at his feet. His strength both on the ball and in the air can really shine for you if you put him in the right places.