FUT Champions November Monthlies

Comments

• Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Elite 3, nothing usable. Mustafi best player but i dont think I'll use him ever. Others were 84 and bellow. Trash basicly. Disappointed..

Forcing myself to use IF Mustafi this WL because he was my only usable card lol Not gonna go well.
  • sco490
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2017
    Gold 1 Mbappe, granqvist, Dante, Rodriguez and Malli really happy with that
  • mjustic
    1318 posts Professional
    Damn I wanted that Mbappe so bad :(
  • Zv1k0
    6138 posts Big Money Move
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Elite 3, nothing usable. Mustafi best player but i dont think I'll use him ever. Others were 84 and bellow. Trash basicly. Disappointed..

Forcing myself to use IF Mustafi this WL because he was my only usable card lol Not gonna go well.

Dont do it. Just playing wl is stressful enough, atleast do it with the players you want. ;)
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    Finished Silver 1, usually in Elite 1 but I hardly played the last month.. Well, I got this!

2zjie69.jpg
  • sco490
    Wasn't one of my first choices but I've made room for him as my first player on 7 Chem as a striker and he's been great so far. Annoying to see such little good pulls for people on here especially the guys hitting elite!
  • sco490
    Fletch wrote: »
    Finished Silver 1, usually in Elite 1 but I hardly played the last month.. Well, I got this!

2zjie69.jpg

Wow congrats man played a draft with him he is amazing!
  • RedKraut
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Packed Naingolan from E3 and the rest were crap. Cant complain as I was about to buy his NIF depending on how the monthlies went.
  • Crowie
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gold 2, got Tolisso, decent sub for me. Also packed the PSV Lozano guy, may also use as a sub, seems pacey!
  • Fletch
    sco490 wrote: »

2zjie69.jpg

Cheers man. I was expecting trash that I even walked away from the screen once I skipped the pack opening. Came back like a minute later and saw Hazard lol. Only issue is he does not fit into my team so he will will have to be the super sub at the moment.
  • Retro1989
    6082 posts Big Money Move
    Crowie wrote: »
    Gold 2, got Tolisso, decent sub for me. Also packed the PSV Lozano guy, may also use as a sub, seems pacey!

I use Lozano as my super sub, he's great.
  • seabo
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Elite 3 wow so sad pushed hard for it this month, best player Granqvist...only 2 84s and 1 83. Only half useable player is Kolasinac #rip. Also got done on my 2 100k packs. Best pull was Burki...........................
  • sco490

2zjie69.jpg

Cheers man. I was expecting trash that I even walked away from the screen once I skipped the pack opening. Came back like a minute later and saw Hazard lol. Only issue is he does not fit into my team so he will will have to be the super sub at the moment.

Know the feeling did that when I packed blanc was a 7.5k reward pack so walked away to check on dinner came back and I'd missed the walkout! I'd happily swap but think when you give him a run he'll find a way into your starting lineup somehow
  • Fletch

2zjie69.jpg

Know the feeling did that when I packed blanc was a 7.5k reward pack so walked away to check on dinner came back and I'd missed the walkout! I'd happily swap but think when you give him a run he'll find a way into your starting lineup somehow

Maybe. My midfield is already stacked with Prime Rui and Prime Petit lol. I could make him fit by changing formation but I dont want to do that
  • I'm extatic with mine was so annoyed when 84 Kruse was the walkout but there was a we Son in there hiding and he slotted straight into my team and I sold mine for 440k whoooo
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    I got the worst ever elite monthlies EVER, Granqvist as best player, and literally all others discard BUT I packed an Icon in the weekly rewards....so happy days
  • sco490

2zjie69.jpg

Maybe. My midfield is already stacked with Prime Rui and Prime Petit lol. I could make him fit by changing formation but I dont want to do that

I've got Rui to hazard is a lot better. Rocking this frontline until crespo drops then mbappe will become a super sub. Looking to upgrade back to 9g and Sandro once my scream investment pays out and prices settle a bit.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Yxwk8

• Lampy1
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Cant complain.

Gold 3

Insigne
    Tolisso
    Lozano
  • Edward220967
    1622 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gold 2
    Pastore and 3 81's. Really wanted Lozano but still a decent pull I guess
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    I got 8 81's/82's in a 12 player elite pack lol, may as well have just got Gold Monthly
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2017
    tphealy wrote: »
    I got 8 81's/82's in a 12 player elite pack lol, may as well have just got Gold Monthly

That's 67% 82 or below cards.
    @Dasco got 70% 82 or below cards from Elite 1.
    I got 65% 82 or below cards from Elite 1.

They've absolutely killed WL packs so people have to buy FP or trade if they want the best cards in the game. Quite a joke.
  • Gold 2

Icardi
    Rodriguez
    Toloi
    Labyad
  • seabo
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero

They've absolutely killed WL packs so people have to buy FP or trade if they want the best cards in the game. Quite a joke.

Same got 6 81s and 2 82s from 12 lol so bad. Nothing good above it either.
  • Dasco
    6758 posts Big Money Move

@Mini_Miudo did you see Tass'es top 100 pack? Watch it on yt if you haven't, I actually feel bad for him.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Castro... ballin' :lol:
  • Dasco
    Ishibum wrote: »

He got an 87 at least lul
  • Bale11UT
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2017

I only got two cards above 82.
    The Sweden CB and Raffael. Not a single 83.
    It was 5 82s and 8 81s.
    From Elite 2.
    Not sure if it's even worth playing the WL anymore.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Dasco wrote: »

No...I pulled Castro as my best :lol:
  • Dasco

No...I pulled Castro as my best :lol:

Oh. That sucks
  • BO0OM
    3740 posts National Call-Up

@Mini_Miudo did you see Tass'es top 100 pack? Watch it on yt if you haven't, I actually feel bad for him.

Probably the worst top 100 pack you will see this year :lol: