Squad Battle Glitch?

pcg1286
65 posts Park Captain
edited November 2017
Hey all,

Beat computer 5-0 on legendary - game ends I get zero coins and On squad battle screen it shows as a 3-0 loss and 0 points.

Any thoughts / advice?

Comments

• Renamed2610170914
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah and ea say it's our Internet connection lol there a joke useless ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • happened to me, i also had that on video and senti it to them, after they realised is their servers they offered me a premium gold pack, i sad pass!! i just wanted and extra game to play or my points, but is nothing you can do about it, just get over it!
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Happened to me too, I got a 3-0 loss and no points but didn’t receive a loss on my overall record

Won my next 3 games scoring 16 goals in total, so was highly pee’d off as I was within a few 100 points of top 100 thanks to 25 goals and 5 wins on Monday

Always next week - sick of saying that mind
  • iamthebest
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i got the same
  • Certified
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    Theres another post about this and people are saying its our internet ....clueless
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    lets say theres 100 routes into the ea main node where the server is.
    if one of those gets congested your tcp might not get through and once that happens you will disconnect because of non received acks.

this most likley happens because ea didnt do their groundwork when placing the server in a location.
    any quality company would check infrastructure and likely routes used before placing a server.

i blame ea 100% on this one.