We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

How to improve my team with 200k be critical!

Owls4everr
243 posts Sunday League Hero
How to improve my team with 200k?

I’m a big fan of stats doesn’t have to be big names etc. Really would appreciate any help.

Don’t know much about work rates and what’s good etc. I can imagine I will get hammered as I normally change to a 41212 if my team is better than there’s.

http://ibb.co/iHWZ06

Comments

• Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Add in martial since you switch in game IMO, definately worth the 40k. Also unless Hazard is untradeable or making a huge difference, I'd say sell and buy IF son, Jesus, etc could improve the overall team
  • Shehraj wrote: »
    Add in martial since you switch in game IMO, definately worth the 40k. Also unless Hazard is untradeable or making a huge difference, I'd say sell and buy IF son, Jesus, etc could improve the overall team

listen to lord commander
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Shehraj wrote: »

listen to lord commander

Ex Lord Commander mind you. ;)
  • QuinnUK87
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Ter Stegan would be the obvious choice, get Umtiti to 10 chem.