The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Suarez or Bale at ST?

FrankTheTank1989
334 posts Sunday League Hero
Deciding which guy to play next to CR7 in 41212. Bale has better pace but Suarez better finishing dribbling and weak foot. Who to go for?

Comments

• Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Bale for dayssss
  • Masscherano
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Luissss.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    Suarez no even a question
  • Suarez
  • Zolifc
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Bale
  • CR7BRUH
    3912 posts National Call-Up
    I'm playing

Bale-Ron
    Suarez (Cam)
    If that helps

tbh Suarez and Bale outshining Ron atm
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    Anyone but Bale.
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Bought Suarez yesterday very underwhelming to say the least,sold him after 5 games,he’s good but is he any better than say Jesus or someone around that value ? no not at all !
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Crossland wrote: »
    Bought Suarez yesterday very underwhelming to say the least,sold him after 5 games,he’s good but is he any better than say Jesus or someone around that value ? no not at all !

Don’t say that.. I’ve got Jesus and I want to get a top striker but I’m scared they won’t be as good.
  • jdros
    2655 posts Fans' Favourite
    People seem to either love or hate Bale this year.

I think he's fantastic at LS
  • Snadeau
    1249 posts Professional
    Used bale at both rcm and can before trying him at RS. Was wasted at the first 2 positions. Has been stellar at Striker. Constantly making runs and has a decent shot. Duffs a shot a game but makes up for it in other ways.
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Crossland wrote: »

Don’t say that.. I’ve got Jesus and I want to get a top striker but I’m scared they won’t be as good.

Sorry mate lol,just my personal opinion,I haven’t found anyone yet this year that’s better than Jesus,of course I’m sure there is but Jesus is ridiculously OP I have Around 400 Goals in 300 odd games with him,he’s just perfect all round
  • Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2017
    Definitly bale, I've used him and Ronaldo strikers with ronaldinho at cam and they are amazing together. Didn't get on with Suarez, just make sure you use bale on the left!
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »
    Suarez no even a question

• yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2017
    Haven't used bale this year, but he does seem rather special and wouldn't mind trying him myself. But I packed Suarez a while back and he's been my bread and butter paired up with Griezmann ever since. He is the complete striker, I've said it numerous times lol.

I feel like Bale would only be better in fast counter attacks, and even then Suarez has great acceleration and does just fine for me. Usually try to hold up play more so with him though. Both do have the skill moves, but its Suarez's 4* WF that I find essential, I think gives him the edge in a ST role over Bale. He is sooo clinical in the box with either foot.
  • Baellerin24
    717 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Suarez is great but lacks pace. Bale is great but frustrating on his right foot.

IF Mbappe is the GOAT for me in term of NIF cards and his IF is just that step above. His one "weakness" in passing is fixed on this card, he's so good at link up. Stamina is great, pace is great, finishing is deadly. On the ball feels awesome.

Monster.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    King

9e28c1be219ebf670d56791432b05409.png

More assists than games played, as well.