Trying so hard to enjoy this game

FAL
250 posts Sunday League Hero
Like the title says... I’ve got about 200 games played and I just can’t find my self enjoying it. I feel like I have way less control over the players as I did last year. When I score it’s almost like an accident. There’s no buildup play. It’s all just ping pong passing with hectic rush shots that somehow end up in the upper 90. I just can’t put my finger on it but this game is not fun at all this year.

Comments

• Whitebeard
    3385 posts National Call-Up
    I have been playing since 2013, quit last year. I question whether I enjoyed it at all, ever, or was I just addicted.
  • TheQuest
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    You quite last year but still come on the forums???

Definitely addicted
  • FAL
    It’s hard for me to quit! Soccer is my favorite sport and I want to keep playing. Especially ultimate team - building your own squad is addicting. But the ping pong passing and 1 touch shooting is so annoying. It’s just completely indefensible. Players shoot with their back to the goal without even controlling it and somehow it ends up in the upper 90.
  • tzinc
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    you don't control players when you score it is an accident when they score it is an accident
  • sulliez
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Whitebeard so why are you on this forum if you quit last year and dont play fifa? random..
  • Whitebeard
    3385 posts National Call-Up
    sulliez wrote: »
    @Whitebeard so why are you on this forum if you quit last year and dont play fifa? random..

Because I can?
  • DicaniosGod
    5222 posts Big Money Move
    What’s the upper 90? Sounds an American Soccer saying?
  • FAL
    What’s the upper 90? Sounds an American Soccer saying?

Top shelf? Upper corner of the goal? What would you call it?