The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

85 Petit

TomPuFC1934
97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone used him as a CM/CDM in game?

Comments

• Oneillr
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was wondering the same - he only has 2 chem at CDM - but does this really make differnance
  • Scotmark1986
    694 posts Professional
    Oneillr wrote: »
    I was wondering the same - he only has 2 chem at CDM - but does this really make differnance

Sta

start him at lb and move him ingame
  • Rb10119
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    yeh i move him midfield in game hes so good
  • PibeV14
    771 posts Semi-Pro

7 chem as a LM right?
  • SPU004
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any decent CMs that you could move to LB to replace 85 Petit? Struggling to think of many...
  • Tubpac
    1766 posts Play-Off Hero
    SPU004 wrote: »
    Any decent CMs that you could move to LB to replace 85 Petit? Struggling to think of many...

Just have a good VB on the bench and sub him on?
  • SPU004
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tubpac wrote: »
    SPU004 wrote: »

Just have a good VB on the bench and sub him on?

True.

But I do like to keep my subs for changing attacking players towards the end of the game though!

• jplumber
    1638 posts Fans' Favourite
    Petit is the best cm in the game, imo
  • Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I start him as a LB and at the start of the game move him to cdm in a 41212(2) with Vidal and naingollan as CMs. It plays amazingly and petit is a rock in the middle. I sub on Alex Sandro to play LB