The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

The Great Futsby | Tradingguide | 7th idea - How about trait cards? (p:729)

Comments

• pekkaa88
    6401 posts Big Money Move
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Possible price for ronaldinho prime??

Around 1.5-1.7mil I’d say

People's predictions on prime icons are hilarious lol

We will see.. Currently all the prime icons are less than a million to complete during halloween boost if you buy the players now..

Can't wait to get prime Ronaldinho for 1.5 to 1.7 million then. Maybe Gullit for 2 million......

Don't be so daft lol

As I said if you buy the right players now, they might not be all that expensive (scream cards).. We have never had a player SBC which has cost much over a million, so it's still to see what sort of prices we are looking for the best prime icons.

I honestly dont expect Ronaldinho to be much over 2 million coins, if you buy the scream cards now. He's not in the same category as Pele, Maradona and R9, as he is LW..

• pekkaa88
    6401 posts Big Money Move

We will see.. Currently all the prime icons are less than a million to complete during halloween boost if you buy the players now..

Can't wait to get prime Ronaldinho for 1.5 to 1.7 million then. Maybe Gullit for 2 million......

Don't be so daft lol

Del Piero is a 92 ST icon and you could get him for 800-900k at one stage. It's definitely possible that Ronaldinho or Gullit will be available for less than 2 million...

The hype around R10 is so much bigger than for Del Piero. Can't compare both imo.

Who the f is R10?

It's what kids call a player that they weren't alive to see, they think Cristiano is Ronaldo.

Well he is
  • SPAMPEBS
    3963 posts National Call-Up

Don't be so daft lol

Del Piero is a 92 ST icon and you could get him for 800-900k at one stage. It's definitely possible that Ronaldinho or Gullit will be available for less than 2 million...

The hype around R10 is so much bigger than for Del Piero. Can't compare both imo.

Who the f is R10?

It's what kids call a player that they weren't alive to see, they think Cristiano is Ronaldo.

Well he is

As in they don't even know who Ronaldo is or was.

Also replying to your other comment... I'll be stunned if we see an sbc for a player that is significantly cheaper than the middle version of the card. Which Gullit and Ronaldinho will have to be to cost the figures that have been quoted in here.
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2017
    BYourLord wrote: »
    I think i’m going to invest 2M (half of my coins) on high rated scream cards (Ozil and Ribery)
    Its a long term investment but as soon as the big boys are out (Gullit Pele Maradonna Dinho R9 Henry) they will skyrocket for sure
    Already bought one of each last week (80K and 62k) this weekend they can drop imo ecaise everyone is gonna be focused on Black Friday event League and Prime SBC...

What do you think ? :smile:
  • nt009
    1830 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think i’m going to invest 2M (half of my coins) on high rated scream cards (Ozil and Ribery)
    Its a long term investment but as soon as the big boys are out (Gullit Pele Maradonna Dinho R9 Henry) they will skyrocket for sure
    Already bought one of each last week (80K and 62k) this weekend they can drop imo ecaise everyone is gonna be focused on Black Friday event League and Prime SBC...

What do you think ? :smile:

already bought 40 Sturridge's (30k) and 10 Sakho's (22k) 2 weeks ago and will sell when the boost is active
    they're already up to 40k and 28k respectively though right now
  • Neckabob
    13192 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2017
    I think EA will release a big prime icon to tone down the moaning about their game and distract from this #fixfifa thing.
  • The_Great_Futsby
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Please no drama. I just want to use a abbreviation for Ronaldinho.

Some here have to calm down, i think they are a little bit stressed by BF.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    What were the requirements last year for the flash SBC in BF ? I'm not talking a list of exact, I mean roughly what were the general gist of how they did the flash ones
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    48212 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Last minute MM predictions/tipps pls
  • Bowden92 wrote: »
    What were the requirements last year for the flash SBC in BF ? I'm not talking a list of exact, I mean roughly what were the general gist of how they did the flash ones

silvers from popular nations in different leagues were required
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Bowden92 wrote: »

Ok man thanks, that's what I mean, just general requirements, wasn't sure if it was mainly gold, mainly silver, low rated, high rated etc
  • Do you think investing in IF marcal (82, 22,5k), Toloi (82, 19k) or neres (80, 15k ) might be good for the upcoming Prime sbc ? My Gustavos rose from 19,5 to 29,5 already
  • The_Great_Futsby

Ok man thanks, that's what I mean, just general requirements, wasn't sure if it was mainly gold, mainly silver, low rated, high rated etc

It was a mix. Just take a look at my tips :)
  • Arkandior
    95 posts Park Captain
    Dafuq is going on with Hilton? Jumped to 38K in hours!
    Are there new Dinho leaks or whats going on?
  • BerkAres26
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park

It was a mix. Just take a look at my tips :)

Where can I see those tips?
  • The_Great_Futsby
    Arkandior wrote: »

I think it's the Ronaldinho Hype, maybe a Youtuber posted a Hype video with this tip.
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    Arkandior wrote: »

I think it's the Ronaldinho Hype, maybe a Youtuber posted a Hype video with this tip.

smh youtubers stealing our hype
  • i have 2 million coins and i really dont know what to invest in right now. The market seems inflated at the moment, does anyone have any tip on what player/s to invest in?
  • Some Brazilian IF are increasing atm...
    Tempted to try my luck as some haven't increase on ps in comparison to xbox :#
  • nt009
    Some Brazilian IF are increasing atm...

which ones?
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    dannee1 wrote: »
    i have 2 million coins and i really dont know what to invest in right now. The market seems inflated at the moment, does anyone have any tip on what player/s to invest in?

The only player who makes sense to me presently is sif silva, 89 rated if for 80k.
  • nt009
    dannee1 wrote: »
    i have 2 million coins and i really dont know what to invest in right now. The market seems inflated at the moment, does anyone have any tip on what player/s to invest in?

Scream Cards are a safe bet: Sturridge, Bartra, Sakho...
    Just have to hope that they'll bost December 3rd or you'll have to hold onto them for a little longer
  • nt009 wrote: »

which ones?

Some 82 rated ..

which ones?

is around 22k..might go upto 35k in the hype like hilton
  • pudgyfudgy
    5840 posts Big Money Move
    Inb4 movember cards launched with dynamic stats that update according to the length of the players’ facial hair in real life.
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up

no movember card design in the database unfortunately.

which ones?

There it is !
  • Choepiechakie
    32579 posts National Team Captain
    nt009 wrote: »

which ones?

Hilton was 84 rated
  • The_Great_Futsby
    mMounirm wrote: »

no movember card design in the database unfortunately.

Thats right :#