The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    Nankatsu wrote: »
    Besides Kagawa and Kiyotake, any Japanese CAM/CM recommendation?

    Endo is a great CM, Pirlo-esque player. Great technical stats too.

    JimmyC wrote: »
    FFA cup final tonight, Sydney are my tip (which is hard to bare considering I'm victory through and through) because Adelaide are decimated by injuries, hopefully we get an MOTM card from it too

    Should be a good match. I also think Sydney will take this one, they are on good form and Adelaide have looked lackluster so far.

    A MOTM would be great too, but the A-League isn't the Premier League so I doubt it will happen
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    Also, the K-League is over!

    Lee Jae Sung wins League MVP, the first midfielder to do so in the past 7(?) years. Johnathan from Suwon won the Golden Boot and Son Jun-Ho from Pohang Steelers had the most assists.

    Suwon held onto the 3rd place spot in the end and will be in the AFC Champions League next season.

    Next year we will lose Gwangju and gain Gyeongnam, and Sangju Sangmu plays Busan in two days for the first leg, and then the second leg is on the 26th to determine who will be in the top flight next season.

    Attendance was down 1k on average this season which is troubling and has been down for a while. The league really does need some change if they want to curb the trend and I'm hoping the WC could provide a temporary curve up in numbers to spark some change, just have to wait and see.

    Niall McGinn was also released upon Gwangju's season ending, not quite the experience he was probably looking for...

    Overall, could've been a better year, but was exciting to watch unfold nonetheless. See ya in a couple months K-League fans!
  • RayS
    25746 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    Also, the K-League is over!

    Lee Jae Sung wins League MVP, the first midfielder to do so in the past 7(?) years. Johnathan from Suwon won the Golden Boot and Son Jun-Ho from Pohang Steelers had the most assists.

    Suwon held onto the 3rd place spot in the end and will be in the AFC Champions League next season.

    Next year we will lose Gwangju and gain Gyeongnam, and Sangju Sangmu plays Busan in two days for the first leg, and then the second leg is on the 26th to determine who will be in the top flight next season.

    Attendance was down 1k on average this season which is troubling and has been down for a while. The league really does need some change if they want to curb the trend and I'm hoping the WC could provide a temporary curve up in numbers to spark some change, just have to wait and see.

    Niall McGinn was also released upon Gwangju's season ending, not quite the experience he was probably looking for...

    Overall, could've been a better year, but was exciting to watch unfold nonetheless. See ya in a couple months K-League fans!

    K-league MVP SBC?
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    Also, the K-League is over!

    Lee Jae Sung wins League MVP, the first midfielder to do so in the past 7(?) years. Johnathan from Suwon won the Golden Boot and Son Jun-Ho from Pohang Steelers had the most assists.

    Suwon held onto the 3rd place spot in the end and will be in the AFC Champions League next season.

    Next year we will lose Gwangju and gain Gyeongnam, and Sangju Sangmu plays Busan in two days for the first leg, and then the second leg is on the 26th to determine who will be in the top flight next season.

    Attendance was down 1k on average this season which is troubling and has been down for a while. The league really does need some change if they want to curb the trend and I'm hoping the WC could provide a temporary curve up in numbers to spark some change, just have to wait and see.

    Niall McGinn was also released upon Gwangju's season ending, not quite the experience he was probably looking for...

    Overall, could've been a better year, but was exciting to watch unfold nonetheless. See ya in a couple months K-League fans!

    K-league MVP SBC?

    I wish, but no way it happens.
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2017
    Also, congrats to Sydney on the FFA cup win

    But **** that ballboy. Cheeky little ****. And the little runt was brought up on stage to lift the trophy for being a dikhead. Ridiculous.
  • Low Ki
    11789 posts Has That Special Something
    Michael Marrone :lol:
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Michael Marrone :lol:

    Same thing as when Hazard kicked that ball boy, stupid as hell
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    Hey @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna @EA_Andy @EA_Leeloo @EA_Aidan

    Not sure on what goes into making these cards, but it would be really cool if we could get a MVP SBC for the K-League or a MOTM for the upcoming AFC Champions League final this weekend. Some new cards would be great!

    Appreciate the work y'all do and hope you guys can pass this on!
  • RayS
    25746 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    Hey @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna @EA_Andy @EA_Leeloo @EA_Aidan

    Not sure on what goes into making these cards, but it would be really cool if we could get a MVP SBC for the K-League or a MOTM for the upcoming AFC Champions League final this weekend. Some new cards would be great!

    Appreciate the work y'all do and hope you guys can pass this on!

    Yes plz :)
  • Tesco
    6547 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    Hey @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna @EA_Andy @EA_Leeloo @EA_Aidan

    Not sure on what goes into making these cards, but it would be really cool if we could get a MVP SBC for the K-League or a MOTM for the upcoming AFC Champions League final this weekend. Some new cards would be great!

    Appreciate the work y'all do and hope you guys can pass this on!

    Yes plz :)

  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    RayS wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    Hey @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna @EA_Andy @EA_Leeloo @EA_Aidan

    Not sure on what goes into making these cards, but it would be really cool if we could get a MVP SBC for the K-League or a MOTM for the upcoming AFC Champions League final this weekend. Some new cards would be great!

    Appreciate the work y'all do and hope you guys can pass this on!

    Yes plz :)

  • CosmicDance
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2017
    Nankatsu wrote: »
    Besides Kagawa and Kiyotake, any Japanese CAM/CM recommendation?

    I know this is late, but I always enjoy reviving this thread.

    Tatsuya Hasegawa has been my go to Japanese CAM for a long time. Beats players like they're not in the pitch. 93 agility and 92 balance does it for me.
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    Won't be able to watch, but good luck to Urawa in the second leg of the AFC Champions League final in 4 hours!
  • CosmicDance
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ryno wrote: »
    Won't be able to watch, but good luck to Urawa in the second leg of the AFC Champions League final in 4 hours!

    Koroki will see them through.

    I really like watching him play. In very good form at the moment.
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    Urawa did it!!!!!! Champions of Asia!

    All thanks to my boy Rafael Da Silva <3
  • RayS
    25746 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    Urawa did it!!!!!! Champions of Asia!

    All thanks to my boy Rafael Da Silva <3

    Hero card incoming...????
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    Busy day of soccer in Asia.

    Sangju can clinch a spot in the top flight of Korea tonight in their second leg playoff against Busan

    And Kashima can clinch the J-League title with a win over 4th place Kashiwa.

    Should be interesting!
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2017
    Also a battle to survive in the top flight of Japan as Omiya sits second to bottom and are playing Kofu who sit third bottom with 4 points between the teams. Hiroshima who sit in 15th though are winning 2-0 and a win/draw and a Kofu loss would secure them safety.

    As results stand Omiya will likely join Niigata in J2 next year
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2017
    Wow. Kashima could potentially blow their lead for the title if Kawasaki win their next two games and Kashiwa fails to win the last game. Incredible.

    Omiya are officially relegated, and Hiroshima secured safety. The last relegation spot is between Shimizu and Kofu. Kofu need to get at least a point against Sendai and Shimizu can't lose, for them to miraculously survive
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    And Sangju live to see another season in the Korean top flight after winning on penalties.

    Gutted for Busan though. Their manager died of a heart attack mid season and they were just one penalty kick away from getting promoted. What a sad season, hope they rally and fight on next year
  • Ryno wrote: »
    Hey @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna @EA_Andy @EA_Leeloo @EA_Aidan

    Not sure on what goes into making these cards, but it would be really cool if we could get a MVP SBC for the K-League or a MOTM for the upcoming AFC Champions League final this weekend. Some new cards would be great!

    Appreciate the work y'all do and hope you guys can pass this on!

    Is it too much to ask for that Hero Jedinak too, and did Jurman win Defender of the Year in the J-League??
  • Any JAK IF's this week? Nabbout maybe...?
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    Turner12 wrote: »
    Any JAK IF's this week? Nabbout maybe...?

    No hattricks. Doubt we get anything
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    So Kawasaki won last night against Urawa 1-0 meaning the title race comes down to the last week! If Kawasaki wins at home against Omiya, Kashima NEEDS 3 points away at Jubilo since Kawasaki would win on GD should Kashima tie.

    Can’t wait to watch :sunglasses:
  • RayS
    25746 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    So Kawasaki won last night against Urawa 1-0 meaning the title race comes down to the last week! If Kawasaki wins at home against Omiya, Kashima NEEDS 3 points away at Jubilo since Kawasaki would win on GD should Kashima tie.

    Can’t wait to watch :sunglasses:

    Wow quite the title race! When’s the game?
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    So Kawasaki won last night against Urawa 1-0 meaning the title race comes down to the last week! If Kawasaki wins at home against Omiya, Kashima NEEDS 3 points away at Jubilo since Kawasaki would win on GD should Kashima tie.

    Can’t wait to watch :sunglasses:

    Wow quite the title race! When’s the game?

    Saturday at 12 am EST
  • Turner12 wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    Hey @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna @EA_Andy @EA_Leeloo @EA_Aidan

    Not sure on what goes into making these cards, but it would be really cool if we could get a MVP SBC for the K-League or a MOTM for the upcoming AFC Champions League final this weekend. Some new cards would be great!

    Appreciate the work y'all do and hope you guys can pass this on!

    Is it too much to ask for that Hero Jedinak too, and did Jurman win Defender of the Year in the J-League??

    Meant K-League... so good to see him pick up Defender OTY and Newcomer OTY, Aussie Aussie Aussie.
    Also fingers crossed the A League SBC is released tomorrow with the Ligue 1
  • Ryno
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    Turner12 wrote: »
    Turner12 wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    Hey @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna @EA_Andy @EA_Leeloo @EA_Aidan

    Not sure on what goes into making these cards, but it would be really cool if we could get a MVP SBC for the K-League or a MOTM for the upcoming AFC Champions League final this weekend. Some new cards would be great!

    Appreciate the work y'all do and hope you guys can pass this on!

    Is it too much to ask for that Hero Jedinak too, and did Jurman win Defender of the Year in the J-League??

    Meant K-League... so good to see him pick up Defender OTY and Newcomer OTY, Aussie Aussie Aussie.
    Also fingers crossed the A League SBC is released tomorrow with the Ligue 1

    Jurman was a good defender to watch this season!

    Also, just hoping to get more JAK content in general this year :lol:
  • Tesco
    6547 posts Big Money Move
    Ryno wrote: »
    Turner12 wrote: »
    Turner12 wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    Hey @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna @EA_Andy @EA_Leeloo @EA_Aidan

    Not sure on what goes into making these cards, but it would be really cool if we could get a MVP SBC for the K-League or a MOTM for the upcoming AFC Champions League final this weekend. Some new cards would be great!

    Appreciate the work y'all do and hope you guys can pass this on!

    Is it too much to ask for that Hero Jedinak too, and did Jurman win Defender of the Year in the J-League??

    Meant K-League... so good to see him pick up Defender OTY and Newcomer OTY, Aussie Aussie Aussie.
    Also fingers crossed the A League SBC is released tomorrow with the Ligue 1

    Jurman was a good defender to watch this season!

    Also, just hoping to get more JAK content in general this year :lol:

    Still don't understand why they didn't do J league POTY last year :(
  • RayS
    25746 posts Player of the Year
    Tesco wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    Turner12 wrote: »
    Turner12 wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    Hey @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna @EA_Andy @EA_Leeloo @EA_Aidan

    Not sure on what goes into making these cards, but it would be really cool if we could get a MVP SBC for the K-League or a MOTM for the upcoming AFC Champions League final this weekend. Some new cards would be great!

    Appreciate the work y'all do and hope you guys can pass this on!

    Is it too much to ask for that Hero Jedinak too, and did Jurman win Defender of the Year in the J-League??

    Meant K-League... so good to see him pick up Defender OTY and Newcomer OTY, Aussie Aussie Aussie.
    Also fingers crossed the A League SBC is released tomorrow with the Ligue 1

    Jurman was a good defender to watch this season!

    Also, just hoping to get more JAK content in general this year :lol:

    Still don't understand why they didn't do J league POTY last year :(

    :'(
Sign In or Register to comment.