The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the GOAT LP Bagnall/Ivan F2M98H XL Muzza VFB Primal OH LALA ORISON

Comments

• Shaanxz
    23131 posts Club Captain
    PLay 5atb no kick off goals
  • Shaanxz wrote: »
    PLay 5atb no kick off goals

That's just not true.
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    We think an IF Hazard at striker is a decent buy? SO tempted if it drops

Oooo I forgot he played as a cf behind morata, shame he’s bad in game cos I’d love to use him
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    So that Maguire card exists apparently

Just came on for someone and scored 2 goals instantly
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    Holy god i won on pens
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    M98H wrote: »
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    SebCFC123 wrote: »
    18-3 to 19-7 to 26-8, I must be the most consistent bottler here cos I always collapse at the exact same point every week because I get triggered by a BS loss and lose to brainless players. If I don't enjoy next weekend once I get my proper team think I might take a break in December

@SebCFC123 I've hit elite 2 5 times, finished on 33 3 times and still yet to hit elite 1. Think I take top spot tbh :lol:
    Yh fair enough you can have that spot tbf :joy: ,I thought you had definitely hit it once already. I’ve got it twice but bottled so many good positions in same place because of the same reason :joy:
    You can still get E1 this week right?

@SebCFC123 it would be a miracle, 18-4, 2 crappy losses has caused me to play like ****.
    I'll take elite 3-2 again I guess :joy:

Yh good luck man, I’ve been happy with elite 3 last few weeks as been waiting to buy my team but prices haven’t gone well for me
  • @ImmigrantMentality first time I've seen what player switch assistance on off can do to you :joy: Dat pass doe
    BH742Cq.gif
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6593 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    @ImmigrantMentality first time I've seen what player switch assistance on off can do to you :joy: Dat pass doe
    BH742Cq.gif

yup. he must have it on auto switching rather than air balls too. you can always tell when it's not on low. always sprint forward.
  • MikeyP_FC
    14665 posts Has That Special Something
    How you liking Lewa @Orison?
  • M98H
    13926 posts Has That Special Something
    This game :joy:
    Honestly, if you aren't on the level of Eddie and xcil and all the other pro/t100 players, it's down to luck. They've killed any kind of skill gap this game had. Good job EA.
  • MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    How you liking Lewa @Orison?

Really good. Still misses the occasional sitter like it's expected in a game that's so down to RNG, but way less than most other players except for Griez. CR7 legit had way more inconsistent finishing than those two.
    This game :joy:
    Honestly, if you aren't on the level of Eddie and xcil and all the other pro/t100 players, it's down to luck. They've killed any kind of skill gap this game had. Good job EA.

It's embarassing isn't it. Lost another, because my opponent shot through my players' legs twice while I hit the post 4 times and his De Gea made 12 saves :joy: Wish I was good enough to overcome RNG, but I'm just not
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6593 posts Big Money Move
    i'm 3-2 this weekend. not enjoying it so not playing.
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2017
    Regarding KO goals, make your team narrow from kickoff, when the opponent passes it back instead of chasing just pack the space directly in front of the runner. If the oppo goes thru the middle ez turnover. When i talk about the space in front of him, basically ALL the space in front of your box till the middle circle must be full of players.

If the opp is somewhat competent and goes through the middle, use your strikers/cams to track him, dont pull your fullbacks out of place.

Btw I don't use offside trap
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    16-2

Not bad and should never have lost that second game, 9 more wins tomorrow for monthlies
  • CovLee_Candice
    5107 posts Big Money Move
    Defender react slower from kick off. I see my opponent's running and close down space but he still out paced my defender.
  • M98H
    14-0
    Now 19-6 :joy:
    Worst weekend by far, changing my CTs after every game certainly isn't helping!
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Just hit up on the d pad twice and start spamming X on kick off, I very very very rarely concede them but score off them a lot since it's so easy. I don't see why anyone would want them patched tbh, just use it to your advantage
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    Just played that xx benz xx guy from regionals lol, it was not pretty
  • Primal
    9661 posts League Winner
    edited November 2017
    16-3 but the 3 were horrible games where there keeper saved everything and the ball bounced back to them after every tackle with the winning goal some random ai gift/bs goal. Probably will stop at 18 even though I'm doing decent without really playing well.
  • M98H
    edited November 2017
    I quit, 28 needed next week for E1 monthly.
    cba with this 🎃🎃🎃🎃
  • WFCBagnall
    90339 posts Moderator
    Wish Rijkaard would sell so I can get buying my team :joy:
  • Primal
    9661 posts League Winner
    cba with this ****

@M98H what you on mate
  • M98H
    edited November 2017
    Primal wrote: »
    cba with this ****

@M98H what you on mate

19-7 @Primal
    Just Lost on pens (5-5 in game) to this.
    f310c3cb-e794-4b4f-b42f-b9e3140ef39c.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=wisWXrpb7DrytUYhPB5GuZqmC%2FG16ET5%2BBrtEVh4c0E%3D
    If only I knew how to show clips.
    1 longshot, 3 of the luckiest rebounds, and he wins in pens. All 5 decent goals from me, doesn't matter when the "LUCK" is against you.
    http://xboxclips.com/M98H/86431862-1dbf-4b55-bcd3-a2872112cde8
  • WFCBagnall
    90339 posts Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Primal wrote: »
    cba with this ****

@M98H what you on mate

19-7 @Primal
    Just Lost on pens (5-5 in game) to this.
    f310c3cb-e794-4b4f-b42f-b9e3140ef39c.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=wisWXrpb7DrytUYhPB5GuZqmC%2FG16ET5%2BBrtEVh4c0E%3D
    If only I knew how to show clips.
    1 longshot, 3 of the luckiest rebounds, and he wins in pens. All 5 decent goals from me, doesn't matter when the "LUCK" is against you.

That 🎃🎃🎃🎃 team :mask:
  • Primal
    9661 posts League Winner
    The state of that team haha
  • M98H
    http://xboxclips.com/M98H/86431862-1dbf-4b55-bcd3-a2872112cde8
    What even are these goals man. 2 🎃🎃🎃🎃 rebounds and an AI header from my defender to give him his goal.
    Laughable
  • GRobinho10
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ended the day 17-3 with two Dc's while i'm winning. Should be 19-1. This game and this servers are pure trash.
  • I don't think I remember the last time I said "one more game" and then actually won that game :joy:
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    Oh cool, backout city, population: me.

Time to take a break.
  • Argie8
    6629 posts Big Money Move
    Enjoying my weekend away from WL. Could get used to this B)