The Official Weekend League Thread

Comments

• Jobiwan
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Every weekend i have to lose the first game went one nil up then had a couple of one on ones cant score then i have a free kick in my box and i go out wide but he proceeds to take so long that the other guy can cover one guy then change to the other to block the pass pull across and tap in.
    His winner had four deflections shot twice deflected back to him tried to pass was deflected to his forward for his shot to deflect over my keeper wtf like?
  • BIGTOWNSLEY
    867 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Off to a better start this weekend..8 wins 2 losses. Not amazing but decent for me I usually rock 21 wins all in but i upgraded my internet to Virgin fibre and the game feels alot better the team is playing better thankfully. A little underwhelmed by Crespo if I'm honest 17 games 11 goals and like 10 assists he has missed some sitters like. Really loving Prime Overmars and SBC Promes coming off the bench tho in the 2nd half.

Screenshot_20171116_215321.png

I swap Pereira to CDM
  • CovLee_Candice
    5107 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2017
    from 1-3 bounce back to 6-4 :D play ultra attacking from the start really help.

problem is I have to use 1 fitness squad every match instead of 2. hope can get gold 1 this time.

bac648d062c965ef2e2042da285225b2.jpg

running this ATM switch to 41212(2) in game. you won't get better CDM than LB petit for 300k.

85 petit is like 85 blanc, both don't have amazing stats but play amazing in game.

6d78fe6cf6e51d1421d79d9238239c46.jpg
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    14-1, will resume later tonight I think
  • Paulo__Dybala228
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    JigglySte wrote: »
    hows the servers?

• Paulo__Dybala228
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    hows the servers?

Edit: check my team out ;)

• JigglySte
    hows the servers?
    Decent
  • Jobiwan
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Currently 2-1 just won in the 120th with a delightful through ball from sbc quaresma for sbc promes to rifle home. Against a dabber too, feels good...
  • anakintommy
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone ever played a player on 2 Chem? If so, do you feel a difference or no
  • Yokiboy
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    This weekend is aidsy so far. I won one game comfortably. Next game I can't pass, players make zero runs and I'm giving away penalties for walking into players off the ball. Then the cycle starts over.
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    So done with WL till we get more interesting players aka Prime Icons. 5-1 and it's such a waste. Will only get to silver monthly for the kit so I can then use it and during the kit selection people will think "wooo easy win hurr durr" before they get got :joy:
  • Barry Allannnn
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    Denisianes wrote: »
    So done with WL till we get more interesting players aka Prime Icons. 5-1 and it's such a waste. Will only get to silver monthly for the kit so I can then use it and during the kit selection people will think "wooo easy win hurr durr" before they get got :joy:

People will still back out. I’ve got that orange cancer awareness kit on and 50% of people leavevwhen they see it :D
  • 3rd time lucky for Lukaku lolol. Son’s actually more expensive than him now funnily enough

52_E1170_B-_BD88-4_F58-_AFEE-_ED2_C8405213_A.png
  • JigglySte
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    3rd time lucky for Lukaku lolol. Son’s actually more expensive than him now funnily enough

Still about 1m+ man, solid pack!
  • ha032742
    41909 posts Moderator
    3rd time lucky for Lukaku lolol. Son’s actually more expensive than him now funnily enough

Screw you Gary :'(>:)
  • Yokiboy
    Don't have a clue how you guys go 14-1 etc.

Same as last week for me. 4-0 at the start. Then I go on a losing spree. 5-0 this week. Now 5-8.
  • ha032742
    41909 posts Moderator
    Yokiboy wrote: »

Same as last week for me. 4-0 at the start. Then I go on a losing spree. 5-0 this week. Now 5-8.

Not going to lie...I abuse game mechanics as I’m not good at the game like JigglySte or Gary. Also I take a break if I lose. Don’t play tilted.
  • JigglySte wrote: »

Yea the best one out of the three
    ha032742 wrote: »

:innocent:
  • GRobinho10
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Servers are 🎃🎃🎃🎃. Was 3-0 still with horrible gameplay and delay. 5 mins of the 4th match, winning 2x0, DC. Thank you EA, you suck really hard.
  • Yokiboy
    Yokiboy wrote: »

Not going to lie...I abuse game mechanics as I’m not good at the game like JigglySte or Gary. Also I take a break if I lose. Don’t play tilted.

Abuse game mechanics?

• fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    Worst start ever 2-3. Lost twice in the 120th min, where the ball is palmed out by my goal keeper, not to the 4/5 defenders I have back, but directly into the path of the attacker, defying gravity to go towards him. F*** this 🎃🎃🎃🎃 scr*pted game
  • anakintommy
    Guys if my team ratings is 85. Is it advised to bring it down to an 82? What's your thoughts on bronze benching? Any benefits
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    54714 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

Three??
  • Gary3022 wrote: »

Three??

Had 2 saved and the first one only gave me 8 IFs, they didn’t put the heroes in the packs until like 18:05 and i got 3 gold players instead so they compensated me by... giving me a new pack entirely :innocent:
  • Guys if my team ratings is 85. Is it advised to bring it down to an 82? What's your thoughts on bronze benching? Any benefits

Doesn’t make a difference
  • JaguarKillz
    1086 posts Professional
    I started off alright with 2 wins and smashed both guys, then I just stared playing guys PTB counter and actually couldn’t find any space to play a single ball to an attacker, on top of that any player not on the ball was being tripped up.

Really don’t get what some people’s CTs are set to, I can’t mirror what they do so can only assume button lag always plays a part
  • anakintommy
    Maybe it's just me but I'm always reluctant to start WL. Usually when I do so I hit 26+ wins but you know, always that fear of matchmaking against OP teams

• Rob82K
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    7w0l and systematically my players started to move like bronzes around the 70' of my 8th matches, i was ahead 1-0, lost 1-2. ps4 turned off and let's see during the night, while a bit drunk i think i can face this "lag" without thinking it's a game manipulation by ea. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    4-4, worst ever start to a WL, ever I think, only change has been putting POTM Sane in....

He has more than a goal a game, so I don't think its to do with him

Normally 14-2 by now....
  • BIGTOWNSLEY
    867 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Iv had to turn it off the quality of gameplay on there right now is horrific....people dont play for enjoyment now its pure sweat and this month will be my last weekend league I'm done with Fifa in general no more money going in and just casual play after next week one last grind.