2 player plus OP

RioIMBA
589 posts An Exciting Prospect
before we start, i opened a dybala in marquee matchup and sold for 330k :smiley:

But i opened 20 two players pack plus

Got nainggolan, alba, stegen, ruffier, morata, willian, Ibra, and an 78 IF.

Other packs in wl, sb, and $ are complete trash lul. I sold nain that i already have and replace with the untradable :)

Comments

• scrubosaurus
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    i opened around 20 too...best i got was 3 arda turan and 2 begovic...untradable, so i wasted my players, tnks ea.
    btw you have fifa points or bought some?
  • Alford1995
    3276 posts National Call-Up
    all packs have been **** for me so far done loads of gold upgrades & in the lest few days i did loads of 81+ & got nobody then yesterday night i did a normal gold upgrade & packed this beauty!

B34_E6_BDF_FBDC_4_B83_906_D_60329_C5138_A3.jpg

13_CA64_CE_120_A_452_B_9_D06_38128_AEBFFAE.jpg

before this my best pulls were dembele & walker haha
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got vidal ibra apzi from 9 I'm well chuffed.
  • nitroblast07
    60 posts Park Captain
    Mbape IF for me =D guys keeps trying
  • scrubosaurus
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    so im the only unlucky here ... :/
  • dregana08
    3896 posts National Call-Up

You're all unlucky because all the players are worthless.
  • CAVALLOIBZ
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    in my opinion, normal gold upgrade gives more satisfaction then the 81+ guarantee which are only done for making Us through money to them..
    done about 15, best pull 4 times chilessen... *******
  • Munze
    75 posts Park Captain

Not at all. Opened 10. Got nothing worth telling about :)
  • RioIMBA
    Not worthless i use 2 squad and nainggolan go in one, ibra and alba go in one. Btw ibra is **** god, 6 matches 15 goals in knockout tournament. Best striker in prem. Holy **** finishing :)
  • dregana08
    3896 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2017
    RioIMBA wrote: »
    Not worthless i use 2 squad and nainggolan go in one, ibra and alba go in one. Btw ibra is **** god, 6 matches 15 goals in knockout tournament. Best striker in prem. Holy **** finishing :)

They are the very definition of worthless in terms of UT coins.

What happens when you want to change your team? If you're content with the same team all year then I guess it doesn't matter. I just found myself last year building the same team round my untradeables.

I'll either go completely untradeable club (then the packs are worth it) or no untradeables at all and just use coins to buy / sell players, so I can chop and change my team.
  • RioIMBA
    dregana08 wrote: »

What happens when you want to change your team? If you're content with the same team all year then I guess it doesn't matter. I just found myself last year building the same team round my untradeables.

I'll either go completely untradeable club (then the packs are worth it) or no untradeables at all and just use coins to buy / sell players, so I can chop and change my team.
    Well in term of coin theyre worthless but you can use them for future high requirement sbc?
  • Clancy
    7756 posts League Winner
    dregana08 wrote: »

Yeah saaame, I started to really despise all my untradable cards last year. I'm someone who likes to constantly switch my squad

If I'm ever bored of the game I just sell up the squad and start scheming a new one. New formation, new players, I love it
  • Dabizas
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hate you all.
    Still my best pull is Kante ;/
    Opened tons of packs ;/