POTM Predicted requirements

Summer69
1311 posts Professional
Basing it on the fact it will probably be de bruyne what are the 4 teams people think it will be:

84 rated manc city team with one totw
kevin de bruyne himself
11 players including 2 from Chelsea and 2 from Wolfsburg including one totw
Premier league 84 rated team including 4 players from teams he has played against in October including one TOTW

what are everyone elses predictions?

Comments

• Otis
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    I'd be surprised if there isnt a Belgian team or atleast a genk/gent aspect to the requirements (I can't remember which one he played for)
  • n2j2000
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think POTM KdB will require NIF KdB himself and also some high rated Man City/Belgium players.
  • Summer69
    1311 posts Professional
    @Otis ah yeh completely forgot about the Belgian aspect (although I do have an IF Bats in my TP!!) yeh I agree 84 rated Belgian with one IF is a really likely shout
  • Summer69
    1311 posts Professional
    you've got think it needs to cost around £600-800k to complete I would imagine so going to be some expensive cards needed
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I don’t think you’ll need KDB
  • Daveofwales01
    8345 posts League Winner
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Why not? Will need some pretty strict requirements to make it expensive without him and I can't see him being cheap.
  • Summer69
    1311 posts Professional
    @DaveSaves really? I think you do as he the obvious way to bump the cost up by £300k. (before anyone asks I don't have him, but only because I cant afford him right now) - guess we'll find out on Friday
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    It could be absolutely anything but I’ve never seen as many threads/investments for a POTM before.

EA can do anything with it to hike the price or lock out certain things.

If you actually want to do it, I’d get a KDB just to be safe
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    If it requires a nif kdb at this stage of the game it will be exinct, wouldn't be a good move and also will kill every other investment
    There are like 100 epl ifs for every nif kdb on the market
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    Probably 85 pl squad, 81 10 belgium and IF, 85 bundes with 2 if
  • Otis
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Everytime I think or say you won't need the players card you always need it and I don't think you will this time
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1446 posts Professional
    leaving this here posted it before could see it being very close to this

6c782c184faa301e85157e0eea453bf8.png
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i can see a belgium squad, bundesliga and bpl. at least those ones requiring informs. it maybe blah bla so many players from this club or this club. but i think it'll requrired bundes and bpl informs for sure
  • sluisbang
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    84 rated MCFC squad would be well over 800k. No chance.
  • Realist
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    Best to hold a kdb just in case if you want to do it. I didn’t think you’d need a Zlatan to complete his last year and he was needed. Plus he was a 92 rated card which is what kdb will be so kinda makes some sense

I reckon there’ll be a Belgian squad(1 IF), kdb, bundesliga (2 IF) and Bpl with min 3 city players (and 2-3 IFs).
  • Everton1878
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2017
    I think EA want to stop investors so

11 TOTW 30 chemistry 82 overall
    Bpl team 84 overall with 1 city and 1 Chelsea
    Min 3 Belgian 83 overall
    11 nations 11 leagues 11 IFs min gold (those 75-80 IFs have to be used eventually)
  • Finesse_4days
    6895 posts Big Money Move
    De bruyne won't be needed, I have a feeling Bundesliga informs or a squad with 5 84informs will be needed, either way Hradecky looks a great investment as an 84 rated Bundesliga keeper, so I ve picked up 29 of him and 17 IF grifos.
  • Realist
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    Grifo is overlooked for some reason re sbc hype. Once people cotton on they’ll have missed the boat and it’ll be too late.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13718 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't see kdb being needed
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    No idea, but they'll absolutely butcher it to make it impossible to profit loads from it, guaranteed
  • Finesse_4days
    6895 posts Big Money Move
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    No idea, but they'll absolutely butcher it to make it impossible to profit loads from it, guaranteed

There is no way possible to make it cost 500K -700K WITHOUT making it profitable for investors think about it logically, the only way to outwit investors is to make people submit around 10 different squads which would be a turnoff for the casual player so they wouldn't do that.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Bowden92 wrote: »

There is no way possible to make it cost 500K -700K WITHOUT making it profitable for investors think about it logically, the only way to outwit investors is to make people submit around 10 different squads which would be a turnoff for the casual player so they wouldn't do that.

I'm just having a dig mate because they ****ed up MM, chill o:)
  • Mossup
    1009 posts Professional
    They’ll drop something utterly random so people end up scratching around for cards; the team against which kdb scored his first goal for each team he’s played for.
    Remember, EA love to see people squirm.
  • Summer69
    1311 posts Professional
    Lol EA do love to screw people over but it could be difficult with the fact de bruyne will cost so much.

I think you will have to have at least NIf De bruyne or TOTW prem or TOTW Bundesliga or TOTW belgian
  • Ian_Ando08
    7484 posts League Winner
    defo wont be what the OP said they will try to whack as many informs needed as possible imo
  • JIGSAW_10
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Overevil wrote: »
    If it requires a nif kdb at this stage of the game it will be exinct, wouldn't be a good move and also will kill every other investment
    There are like 100 epl ifs for every nif kdb on the market

Remember at one point Mané went extinct. This was right at the beginning as well, even he costed 180k.
  • RedArmyDoof
    1342 posts Professional
    Why not use Kane and Mane requirements as a base?
    Looking to 17s requirements is going off-track imo
  • AjdinZenica
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    It will be same as for Hazard POTM last year
  • Ian_Ando08
    7484 posts League Winner
    It will be same as for Hazard POTM last year

EA are never this predictable and it would be far too easy for everyone whos invested to make coins imo
  • Summer69
    1311 posts Professional
    @Ian_Ando08 how many IFs do you think will be needed and any in particular?