New SBC - Gold Upgrade Plus

Comments

• Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    not op pack... aurier is the best and he is 81 (min rate) in 10 pulls
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Done 2, got butland laporte, and fabregas. First two whatever, fabregas saves me 20k on a future sbc i do so worth it. Not doing anymore tho lol
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did about 10,
    got PTG Renato, Laporte, PTG Asensio and Alexis :blush:
  • Dabizas
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    My luck is so terrible this year.
    Opened tons of packs and only Kante was worth smth.
    Now done these and packed:
    Skrtel;
    Gelson Martins;
    Gotze;
    Consingli;
    Begovic;
    Ousmane Dembele;
    Benatia;
    Fejsa;
    Butland.

So dissapointed ;/
  • Torminator
    1348 posts Professional
    Did 1 and got PTG Asensio. I’ll quit while ahead.
  • Kingchavez_152
    1559 posts Play-Off Hero
    I **** hate all of you. How is it possible for you guys to get that. I did 15 yes 15 of those and got the best burki second best was 81 rated so that tells you something....... I’m done with FIFA never again
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    I **** hate all of you. How is it possible for you guys to get that. I did 15 yes 15 of those and got the best burki second best was 81 rated so that tells you something....... I’m done with FIFA never again

This forum is a small cross section of players. And nobody is gonna post images showing off their **** pulls. You learn which SBCs pay off over time.

I didn't do any but did a few club ones to scratch the itch I had. Broke even on the cost, stocked up on consumables at the same time and pulled Verratti at the end to push me into profit. Much better investment of time and coins than untrabeable two card packs.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Selective perception though. People only remember the good packs or bad packs. I got David Silva, Bailly, Koscielny, Özil twice in the first 10 upgrades I did at the start of the game so I was like „wow totally worth it“ Got absolutely nothing in the next 50 packs so I wasted a sh*t ton of money. Couldn’t even say I was break even because I‘m stuck with cards with absolutely no resell value. You lose way more money with those packs than you think you do (even though I‘m opening some too, because I’m bored with this game anyway).

This, was so hyped when I packed a few good players. Even got PTG Marquinos recently, but looking back, I've spunked well over 300k and looking at the market now, it would be put to better use now :(
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Opened 5 and got Begovic, Morata, Shaqiri, Perrin, Guerreiro, Birsa, Ings and Corona. Might do a few more after today's MMs.
  • Outlawwwww13
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Damn I can call myself a very lucky man did about 20.. Got Neymar, Alex Sandro Koscielny and a couple of IF's.
  • Mahy87
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Damn I can call myself a very lucky man did about 20.. Got Neymar, Alex Sandro Koscielny and a couple of IF's.

Nice, I wish I can believe you ! lol ... Otherwise, show us a screenshot ! lol ... And if it's true, I'd call you the luckiest, not only very lucky ! lol
  • Mahy87
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I only used the duplicate cards in my Transfer List. My best pull was Benatia out of 4 tries.
  • Outlawwwww13
    Mahy87 wrote: »

Nice, I wish I can believe you ! lol ... Otherwise, show us a screenshot ! lol ... And if it's true, I'd call you the luckiest, not only very lucky ! lol

Haha im kinda a noobie on this forum but i have proof, imma upload as soon as i can!
  • Outlawwwww13

Uploaded 2 images on these links:

https://ibb.co/mKxTSb
    https://ibb.co/iPVttG
  • miri
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had been saving my crappy rares for a while for this, scraped together 20 packs while saving enough fodder for MMs etc. Mostly crap, but packed Lloris and Carrasco which I was pretty happy with. Nothing crazy though.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5533 posts Big Money Move
    I got Ibra in the first one....since then I've done at least 15 more....and best pull was Icardi...
    I knew I should have stopped after the first one.... :D
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    How long is this sbc available for?
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up

wouldn't get so twisted fella...... I did over 200 EPL upgrades last year during TOTS...... didn't get a single blue............
  • done 5
    i would now sell all common players they are so overpriced in the moment
  • Ballist1x
    1935 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is EA's way of reducing supply of players in the market to keep prices up btw;)
  • ZiggieTTU
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Griezman! The missing link in my France team. He was on the 4th of maybe 7 total.

Rose was only other usable. Lucky draw but will probably keep dumping the discard price players rare golds in leagues that I m not saving for SBC's
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    crespo945 wrote: »
    done 5
    i would now sell all common players they are so overpriced in the moment

I sold all my non rares last night and made 450k!! Thy were binning at 650 each and selling immediately. Crazy stuff
  • CovLee_Candice
    4088 posts National Call-Up
    Got khedira :s
  • Darthsinvadet
    878 posts Professional
    edited November 2017

Haha im kinda a noobie on this forum but i have proof, imma upload as soon as i can!

This guy basically called you a liar and asked for proof lol. I bet if you didnt show proof, you would have been attacked. But no, you show proof and he does not reply...salty nasty forum B)
    Congrats on the pull man!
  • Outlawwwww13

This guy basically called you a liar and asked for proof lol. I bet if you didnt show proof, you would have been attacked. But no, you show proof and he does not reply...salty nasty forum B)

Thanks dude! Haha kinda odd isnt it, but if it weren't enough for me i also pulled Pogba today, the pack weight is unreal to me. Played fut all the way back till 2009 and now it almost feel like EA is making up to me
  • superromanian25
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Think I did around 12 and most notable pulls were:

Ibra
    Higuain
    PTG Howedes
    Ruffier
    Pedro

With the ultimate troll of Nani in there
  • Darthsinvadet
    878 posts Professional
    edited November 2017

Thanks dude! Haha kinda odd isnt it, but if it weren't enough for me i also pulled Pogba today, the pack weight is unreal to me. Played fut all the way back till 2009 and now it almost feel like EA is making up to me

jesus, ok your luck madness bro...im worth 6 mil, but im still jelly as hell! sitting on 21k and the same team for months atm. Would love an untradeable pogba. B) Going to rip 20 plus packs.
  • Outlawwwww13

jesus, ok your luck madness bro...im worth 6 mil, but im still jelly as hell! sitting on 21k and the same team for months atm. Would love an untradeable pogba. B) Going to rip 20 plus packs.

Yea haha i couldnt believe either! I hope you get some decent pulls bro!! Let us know!
  • wayneyb1980
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    Done about 7, garbage in them all.

Highest ratings out of them was 83 Dost, Gameiro and Mandzukic - all sbc fodder

Then I did the other SBC and in the electrum pack got Alexis Sanchez

• dupree
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lewandowski filipe luis ruffier some 84,s