If you were hoping to sell up this weekend..

BWild
3137 posts National Call-Up
You've missed your window. Weekend league players are staying to dump their teams. Let the carnage ensure tomorrow.

Comments

• '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    No
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    No

Lol. you're stuck with a team?

CRASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH
  • BWild
    Blarix wrote: »
    No

Just in the last hour or so I've seen some pretty severe drops. It'll only get magnified tomorrow/next week
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    BWild wrote: »
    No

Just in the last hour or so I've seen some pretty severe drops. It'll only get magnified tomorrow/next week

Yeah sell up is starting.
  • BWild
    BWild wrote: »
    No

Yeah sell up is starting.

It's funny seeing some of the YouTubers saying "I don't think I'm going to sell" but then later in the video, or the next day they'll end up saying "Welp, I sold everything"
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    I didn't sell anything, pretty happy with the team, same as this point last year, I'm enjoying them, and will have the opportunity to upgrade later on.

I don't really care, to be honest.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    dont care about losing 100k.
  • DoD_Jester
    26216 posts Player of the Year
    im up on my icons tbf
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Selling up is for BETAS
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4183 posts National Call-Up
    I didn't sell anything, pretty happy with the team, same as this point last year, I'm enjoying them, and will have the opportunity to upgrade later on.

I don't really care, to be honest.

This is exactly how I feel. I have the only player(Henry) I wanted since I heard he was in this year, I have a decent team around him, and I have a good little chunk of coins. I can also trade and make coins easily playing SB, so not to bothered about any crash.
  • MeanOnSunday
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2017
    Selling up is for the undisciplined people who spent too much on their team and can’t afford the loss. I’ll sell when I’m ready to upgrade to TOTY.
  • Selling up is for the undisciplined people who spent too much on their team and can’t afford the loss. I’ll sell when I’m ready to upgrade to TOTY.

Or for people who traded their way to millions of coins and would prefer to you know be able to purchase an extra 2 mil+ in players by downgrading their team for 1-2 weeks.

• pumavii
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    yea if i hit elite any , i wont sell . the coins i get from sb n Wl should hellp my loss
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Some people value their coins and put alot of work in trading, why lose 20 % or whatever when they don't have to, I'm not good enough at trading or winning huge WL rewards to not care about losing 500k, coins aren't "easily" made, they're steadily attainable for me, so holding off until a nice buying window opens up makes sense to me, and alot of others for that matter
  • CounterLicious
    1071 posts Professional
    I thought about buying my definitive team last weekend, which then cost around 4.7 million. It's already down to 4.2. Glad I didn't purchase it.
  • Bowden92
    Don't spend that many coins now man, Jesus, there's potential for another 20% off that even from now
  • CounterLicious
    1071 posts Professional
    That's why I didn't do it. ;) Was frustrated last weekend when facing super teams, that's why I thought about it. Thankfully didn't pull the trigger.
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    That's why I didn't do it. ;) Was frustrated last weekend when facing super teams, that's why I thought about it. Thankfully didn't pull the trigger.

Trick is to set a price. Be loyal and buy at that. Then play and do not look at the market. It is better to buy 100k above the low than to miss the boat and buy during the panicbuy
  • Bowden92
    edited November 2017
    This, better to buy when you're comfortable and maybe overpay by 100k, than miss completely and end up overpaying by 500k
  • Knowlesdinho
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    HeroBent wrote: »

Trick is to set a price. Be loyal and buy at that. Then play and do not look at the market. It is better to buy 100k above the low than to miss the boat and buy during the panicbuy

Also have no regrets. I bought my tots team on a Thursday last year. The next day an SBC was released with a guaranteed tots. Could have got my team for around 500,000 cheaper!
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    HeroBent wrote: »

Also have no regrets. I bought my tots team on a Thursday last year. The next day an SBC was released with a guaranteed tots. Could have got my team for around 500,000 cheaper!

True, but we are a long time from that. Crash has not even started yet. Just look at Futbin from last year. Most likely some big drops ahead...
  • frozenslash
    2229 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell when you want to. Buy when you’re happy with the price. Enjoy your game
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4183 posts National Call-Up
    It literally one big drop from here til the end. Why dont you wait til summer. Everything is really cheap then.
  • WildaF3niX
    2069 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well panic selling is on - just bought CR for whooping 1.16k ;) saved me a ton of coins
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    It hasn’t even started yet.
  • WildaF3niX
    2069 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2017
    23415230_1520105884744363_7202943543774284671_o.png.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=b2d56f832488638548d4cb2f2576536c&oe=5AAFDD26
    How to add image?
  • ha032742
    35032 posts Moderator
    WildaF3niX wrote: »
    23415230_1520105884744363_7202943543774284671_o.png.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=b2d56f832488638548d4cb2f2576536c&oe=5AAFDD26
    How to add image?

Good job with the lucky buy B)
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    im up on my icons tbf

Im maybe down 20k or so an icon apart from ADP who i bought way too early but i don't care as im never selling - If people are claiming massive dips i don't know where they are looking because majority of my icons have barely budged - As it stands selling them would have been more pointless as i would have lost more in tax than recovered by rebuying them

• Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    im up on my icons tbf

Im maybe down 20k or so an icon apart from ADP who i bought way too early but i don't care as im never selling - If people are claiming massive dips i don't know where they are looking because majority of my icons have barely budged - As it stands selling them would have been more pointless as i would have lost more in tax than recovered by rebuying them

Tell me who your icons are and I'll show you how much they have declined.
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2017
    I’ve sold up in previous years but can’t be bothered to not have a team for 3 weeks

Rather enjoy my team than salivate on how many coins I’m going to save/make

Especially after EA robbed my account for 7 weeks last year