packs

I opened two packs today rare mega pack and mega pack. I did not receive a player his rate more than 79 this is unfair

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    6374 posts Big Money Move
    Welcome to opening packs, sometimes you get lucky other times you get shafted, deal with it.
  • IxToMxI
    5647 posts Big Money Move
    fox_evil37 wrote: »
    I opened two packs today rare mega pack and mega pack. I did not receive a player his rate more than 79 this is unfair

Lmao packs bro, opening packs expecting 79's anything above is a bonus
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    Opened up a prime players last night and got Ozil and that garbage 84 bundes keeper...... all just luck my dude
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Opened 5 of the promo packs last night and not a single player selling more than 1000 coins.

Usual EA tactics; hold off on promo packs to build up hype then release them with 0.01 potential of a decent player. I’m ashamed to say I always buy into it.
  • Dabizas
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Opened 5 promo packs - nothing.
    Won fut draft today and from rare players pack - nothing.

This year my pack luck is terrible
  • QuinnUK87
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    My last 6 100k packs I've not had a player rated higher than 83 lol.. Blame the idiots who are still ploughing money into the game. Until packs take a drop in sales, they won't put the pack weights back up.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Edit...
    Welcome to opening packs, sometimes you get lucky *MOST* times you get shafted, deal with it.

• nitroblast07
    60 posts Park Captain
    https://s8.postimg.org/5iei28p91/20171112_112933.jpg

Most of the time you might get shafted. its all luck. look what happen to me in the link above. moral of the story never give up