Currently have Calcio A :)

A:
ryK43tu.jpg

B:
4ZHbyTO.jpg

Comments

• yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    Calcio team for me. Just better all over the pitch. Midfield much better than prem, kante aside. As a whole you'll get more out of it.

If you go with the prem side I'd try and improve your CM's.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    A for sure with DybalaRST
  • Breaker1987
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    yiddo13 wrote: »
    Calcio team for me. Just better all over the pitch. Midfield much better than prem, kante aside. As a whole you'll get more out of it.

I ask this because I'm a bit "stuck" in division 3 with my Calcio A squad :)
  • Thok121
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    A 100%
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional

Which part of the team is struggling? If so just try tweaking it a bit, I had a calcio team went to prem and regretted it so went straight back.
  • Breaker1987
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero

Which part of the team is struggling? If so just try tweaking it a bit, I had a calcio team went to prem and regretted it so went straight back.

Attack is great. I'm struggling a bit with defence & keeper I guess :)
    Maybe I should change formation, and try playing with flankplayers again...
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional

Attack is great. I'm struggling a bit with defence & keeper I guess :)
    Maybe I should change formation, and try playing with flankplayers again...

Looking at the defence there's not much you could do to improve that, certainly not the keeper. Could change formation to something like 4231 and have 2 cdms to help your defence, then have Immobile up top, 3 cams, Perisic, Mertens and Gomez or Dybala for example
  • Sandell85
    7550 posts League Winner
    Go with A, but i would sell handanovic, marchisio and immobile and buy nif handanovic, Radja and Gomez and put Perisic striker with Gomez cam :)
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Go with A, but i would sell handanovic, marchisio and immobile and buy nif handanovic, Radja and Gomez and put Perisic striker with Gomez cam :)

Hows If Hando performing for you? Better than Buffon/Donnarumma?
  • Sandell85
    7550 posts League Winner
    Heshamk93 wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »

Hows If Hando performing for you? Better than Buffon/Donnarumma?
    I didnt feel any different with IF and NIF hando, havent tried buffon so cant tell anything there
  • Breaker1987
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ok, guess I'm gonna stick with my Calcio A team ;)
    Maybe gonna try a different formation next time I play.
  • Fifashock
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    How is dybala? Used mertens before and he was killing it at ST. Just waiting for him to drop a bit and then Im pairing him up with 91 van basten up top :)
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13246 posts Has That Special Something
    A for me
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Fifashock wrote: »
    How is dybala? Used mertens before and he was killing it at ST. Just waiting for him to drop a bit and then Im pairing him up with 91 van basten up top :)

Dybala is A1