The 'Silver' Lounge

Comments

• TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    He might be 66 rated, but for what it’s worth, he does look much better than 66 rated. Should be a decent striker. I mean, good pace, good strength, good finishing, and good height. Probably gonna be about an average semi-beastly Silver Striker. I’ll take it.

Don't try to hype up a piece of poo.

I’m trying to hype up anything here. I’m just saying it could be worse. For a 66 rated, that could be a much worse card. And, I mean, with his links, there are some decent things you can do with him. I honestly might pick him up for the hell of it.
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2017
    I'm watching Paranaense vs Corinthians atm and damn that game is disgusting af. So many fouls which would be 3-5 games bans in the big european leagues. The ref is awful too. @Verstappen
  • Shaanxz
    22445 posts Club Captain
  • Pughy30
    28785 posts Player of the Year
    edited November 2017
    potentially could be some silver cards tomorrow
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Why 2moro
  • Pughy30
    Could be World cup related content tomorrow and we know there's silver Russian cards from the database
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Played a few games of H2H for the first time in years. Gameplay is so much more enjoyable. Just a shame there really isn't anything to work towards other than a good record lol.
  • chaser2k15
    15771 posts World Class
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Could be World cup related content tomorrow and we know there's silver Russian cards from the database

Live items?
    Similar to halloween cards?
    So you get a player from the sbc and it upgrades as they play well in the world cup.
  • Adrian095
    @Samuel Eto'o cod is decent but map are straight trash
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Ye I'll have to agree, map selection is awful. Wish they had bigger maps like BF1. Bet you they'll release a DLC pack soon with better maps just to milk out more money from their customers lol.
  • Adrian095
    edited November 2017

Ye I'll have to agree, map selection is awful. Wish they had bigger maps like BF1. Bet you they'll release a DLC pack soon with better maps just to milk out more money from their customers lol.

I never buy cod dlcs lool
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Never played a COD long enough to even consider buying it lol. Rather play COD than FIFA atm though that's for sure.
  • Adrian095

Never played a COD long enough to even consider buying it lol. Rather play COD than FIFA atm though that's for sure.

I can't really bang it out though lol
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

You can bang your FIFA disc into a concrete wall, repeatedly, until it breaks into billions of pieces, though. :)
  • Adrian095

You can bang your FIFA disc into a concrete wall, repeatedly, until it breaks into billions of pieces, though. :)

Rather use your head instead
  • L_immortale
    3077 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone play Assassins Creed Origins?
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    So they're literally OTW cards with a fancy name and different color?
  • bjornini
    5077 posts Big Money Move
    So they're literally OTW cards with a fancy name and different color?

yep
  • iSptmnky
    11812 posts Has That Special Something
    ea really milking the cow there ffs
  • Gyan_33
    lol what's the point
  • iSptmnky
    lol what's the point

• Gyan_33
    Am I missing something or are EA talking about ETOTT when it's a world cup
  • I posted this in the Road to glory thread that opened but it quickly got lost in all the "I lost money" "KDB POTM 100%" remarks.

It would have been a much more interesting promo if they had chosen really young fringe players such as Winks, Abraham or the Swiss kid Zakaria and then applied regular sizeable boosts like the scream cards. I can image there are lots of good young talented (silver) players around the world that would have got great cards under this type of promo.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    ea really milking the cow there ffs

If they're going to ''milk the cow'' at least do it big. This is just another half-assed release.
  • sned777
    10620 posts Has That Special Something
    half those players have "made their name" already.

I thought someone from each nation that has already qualified could make the team (e.g Azmoun, Son, Kagawa)
  • iSptmnky
    Am I missing something or are EA talking about ETOTT when it's a world cup

I think they are referring to the European cup competitions (Europa League, Champions League). So it wouldn't surprise me if those Path to Glory players didn't even receive a boost for world cup performances :D
  • Verstappen
    4433 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2017
    I'm watching Paranaense vs Corinthians atm and damn that game is disgusting af. So many fouls which would be 3-5 games bans in the big european leagues. The ref is awful too. @Verstappen

@WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    Ref is always awful when is Corinthians on the other side (jk) Everything is normal.
    But the ref levels on South America always is low, maybe is the third tier of ref level (behind of central/north america and europe)

Sorry to answer too late, I'm always busy with work and study things. (And i was seeing Santos 1-2 Vasco on this day)

Ps: if you had a time, take a look
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_football_match-fixing_scandal
  • Pughy30
    @Verstappen How good is Arthur from Gremio he's so good on football manager and apparently all the big European teams have been monitoring him lately
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2017
    ok yah....played a guy xx benz xx in my draft to glory right before i was headed to bed and holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️...dudes insane. I wasnt ready lol.....went down 4 - 0 right away. Ended 4-2 but its crazy how fast those guys do ❤️❤️❤️❤️